Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

chief keef subreddit organized an attack on tekashi lmao what is 2018

abhqbtnx53m11.jpg

I realized what it is with Em. He's not funny. That's why he goes rappity rap and tries to impress people with flows and adds celebrity names.

He's out of touch. Do you think Em sits around with his friends telling jokes? Does he seem like he's having fun?

Diss songs are jokes, true facts or just saying ill ****.

Em's fall flat.

He talked about my beard, I'm going to talk about his man bun.

And that's a dope bar to you? :lol:
Nah, that rhyme made me laugh because it’s true
My favorite bar on the song was

My biggest flops are your greatest hits
The games mine again and ain’t nothin changed but the locks
So before I slay this ***** I , mwah, gave jada a kiss

Joyner and Royce wanting some
Too :nerd:

Eminem has a big portion of fans who just listen to him because he's white. I've seen and read "I don't even listen to rap but..." and all that type of noise far too much.
We've seen this with other things though, and its not even always race related. I knew people who brought Madden every year it came out but would clown people who played **** like Final Fantasy in high school. I have never seen virginity used as a slight towards a large number of people who dont like someones music. It not like Drake is the one saying it either, its his fans. That too me is crazy
lowkey its a year since he came out and no one really touched him.

Tekashi Shakur The Last One Left.
Russ waiting for him to jump off the porch
Nah, that rhyme made me laugh because it’s true
My favorite bar on the song was

My biggest flops are your greatest hits
The games mine again and ain’t nothin changed but the locks
So before I slay this ***** I , mwah, gave jada a kiss

Joyner and Royce wanting some
Too :nerd:

"I'm in Detroit" :rofl:

Eminem Show is clearly his best work. Since that album, his best stuff has been The Re-Up and the Royce album. No other artist considered has more bad albums than him. Even Jay and Nas’ albums that are considered mediocre/bad have SOME gems. You may not be able to put together a dope 8 song EP from Encore, Relapse (don’t tell me how good that garbage is), Revovery, and MMLP2.

Encore has gems it's just a garbage album overall.

Deja Vu might be his best song since TES and it's on Relapse, which you just called garbage, :lol:

You know how many times I've read "well, if you condense BP2 into a single album, it's actually good!" on here?

You guys need to be consistent.

Then again, this is the same place where dudes go ghost when their favorite rapper gets ethered and fails to respond.

Can't say I'm surprised.

It ain't hard finding a woman that will "ride for you" "hold you down" or any of that ****. They're everywhere. Some of y'all just be picking the wrong one and it's blatant as **** but ignore the signs. I hate that ****. I got so many of my boys that are like yo, I can't find a good girl. FOH, they're everywhere.

And didn't his wife have all kinds of issues before? Abandoning her kids and ****, smashing rappers and ****. She been in too many videos, I'm not ever wifing a video joint.

He talked about it a little in his book but that's weird to me. She out here doing all that and you keep coming back to her. I'm good.
Word to gucci who went from kicking prostitutes out a moving hummer to wifing a instagram ***

AZ.

I posted up the .38 Spesh/AZ joint "Honest Truth" a week or 2 ago. Added it to my run playlist thereafter.

Recently added this to it as well. Older joint.

Oddly enough, AZ has the most appearances on that playlist (lead or featured artist). And that caught me off guard.

But something about dude and the joints he's on just works for me. Especially navigating through NY. Driving. Jogging. Walking or on the subway.

Articulate. Smooth. Not soft/square, but not on some hyper violent **** either.

These are also on the playlist....

Just thought I'd share :lol:

AZ.

I posted up the .38 Spesh/AZ joint "Honest Truth" a week or 2 ago. Added it to my run playlist thereafter.

Recently added this to it as well. Older joint.

Oddly enough, AZ has the most appearances on that playlist (lead or featured artist). And that caught me off guard.

But something about dude and the joints he's on just works for me. Especially navigating through NY. Driving. Jogging. Walking or on the subway.

Articulate. Smooth. Not soft/square, but not on some hyper violent **** either.

These are also on the playlist....

Just thought I'd share :lol:

AZ is one of my favorite reappers. Def slept on

Back
Top Bottom