Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

the shock value of seeing keef and his 40 hooligans in his grandma kitchen at the beginning of the decade has come full circle them peoples using these videos for indictments lol

in the boxden thread they said Maine (of Tec and Maine from NO) had a similar situation where they zoomed in on guns in his vid and collected the serials lol and connected them to a robbery

Kodak Could have easily stated some **** like I can't talk about my case... but i don't condone assault on women & kept it moving smoothly.
Def had a chance to gain some good press. Remembering though duke is only 21 so dealing with such a sensitive issues like these may put him on the defensive.
None the less this is a topic that needs to be talked about more. We glorify a lifestyles in rap culture yet don’t address topics when they bleed into real life.

***** ebro is gettin more flack for asking a question than Kodak got for possibly raping a chick. Things ****ed up out here.

I get where you’re coming from. But through all of what you just said, possibly is the operative word. We aren’t aware of the evidence against him and the dude hasn’t been found guilty of the crime as of yet. That court of public opinion stuff is a slippery slope.

Maxo Kream Music Video Leads to 20 Arrests on Gun Charges
A music video featuring Houston rapper Maxo Kream has led to firearms charges against 20 people, local NBC affiliate KRPC reports (via HotNewHipHop). The video is for NFL Cartel Bo’s song “Hoova,” featuring Maxo Kream and directed by Be EL Be.

The visual features footage of several men brandishing firearms, and begins with footage of officers searching multiple men. As KRPC reports, police say that many of the men were gang members, and some of the guns were stolen. Pitchfork has confirmed charges against 19 of the reported 20 men. NFL Cartel Bo (born: Warren Tramelle Brown II) and 11 other men were charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Seven were charged with misdemeanor unlawful carrying of a weapon. One of the men, Laderious Raymon Bates, took a plea deal on his misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to 60 days in county jail. Maxo Kream was not arrested.

KRPC reports that, after his arrest, NFL Cartel Bo “was released on bond and was ordered to wear an ankle monitor, but police said he cut it off and has not been seen or heard from since.”

When police officers arrived at the video shoot, which took place in March, many people ran to escape arrest. Law enforcement officials used the video, which was uploaded to WorldstarHipHop’s YouTube page on May 20, 2018, to find the people who had escaped.

Them _'s crippin hard as a mfer in that video. :lol:

Hip hop is the biggest music in the world. These cops are on youtube, IG, twitter all that ****. Cops BEEN keeping files on hip hop. Law enforcement BEEN caught with technology. That's why it's cameras on every block, in like every city.

Was watching a Wu Wednesday special on BET Jams earlier, and I can’t stand the retroactive editing of videos. The amount of blurred logos and overly censored lyrics is insane :rofl:

skip to 15 mins

even more funny in context “wotda****yalltalmbout” :lol: exactly bro

even lamer that he didnt instantly react and ebro had to pull out that he was upset, he was willing to just keep that dumb **** going

“**** you”
“huuuh”

:rofl: man i fw this ***** vibe he too reckless to have made it to where he has

We all know what Clickbait Ebro was doing.

Dude been a straight up *****.

skip to 15 mins

even more funny in context “wotda****yalltalmbout” :lol: exactly bro

even lamer that he didnt instantly react and ebro had to pull out that he was upset, he was willing to just keep that dumb **** going

“**** you”
“huuuh”

:rofl: man i fw this ***** vibe he too reckless to have made it to where he has

yeah i **** with his vibe too
i KNOW he aint as dumb as he portrays

How he look like a child and someone’s grandma at the same time? I can’t even understand the **** he saying. That **** was so awkward it looked edited.

Aite man, I guess it's wrong to highlight that a ***** may be a rapist.. Let's just put that on the backburner & help you promote albums & increase your fame in the meantime.

First X, Then 69, now Kodak... *****s wanna excuse all the **** **** & call anyone who doesn't talk pure positivity a hater. I'm off this

***** ebro is gettin more flack for asking a question than Kodak got for possibly raping a chick. Things ****ed up out here.

This, dudes excuse way too much stuff from artist.

It's funny how you dudes are more judgmental and go harder at the person you don't like than the actual criminal perpetuating the act that caused the question.

I never saw this disdain at the pics of XXX beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

or the numerous allegations and dumb comments from Kodak.

Something is severely wrong with our society, specifically how they react towards violence against women.

Some of you need to look in the mirror. How the hell is Ebro asking a question more newsworthy and worth more out rage than violence against women?

There's too many extremes being brought up. Dudes sayin' Ebro being being a goof does not mean they not upset with Kodak situation.

Don't extrapolate it out to nothing else because there isn't enough information for that, or ask exaggerated questions because we all know the answer to the question so we can see the trap.

Dudes can hate Ebro's tactic and hate raping rappers without explicitly saying it

There's too many extremes being brought up. Dudes sayin' Ebro being being a goof does not mean they not upset with Kodak situation.

They aren't. Nobody was outraged during Kodak's numerous arrest. People have acted like it's normal. Say they're stupid and move on.

There's never been multiple pages on Kodak's arrest. This is a fact.

It's funny how you dudes are more judgmental and go harder at the person you don't like than the actual criminal perpetuating the act that caused the question.

I never saw this disdain at the pics of XXX beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

or the numerous allegations and dumb comments from Kodak.

Something is severely wrong with our society, specifically how they react towards violence against women.

Some of you need to look in the mirror. How the hell is Ebro asking a question more newsworthy and worth more out rage than violence against women?

But when he heard Fab might have did some violent **** towards a female he INSTANTLY downplayed that **** and made up “what if” scenarios :lol: :smh: All the females in the comments were mad cause they peeped it too

If your the type that think you should always believe the woman in situations like this I can respect that 100% but you gotta kept that energy 24/7. Makes all that “we take this serious” **** seem contrived. It’s really more like “we take this serious, unless I have a personal relationship with you then I’ll automatically give you benefit of the doubt before hearing any facts of the situation”.

They aren't. Nobody was outraged during Kodak's numerous arrest. People have acted like it's normal. Say they're stupid and move on.

There's never been multiple pages on Kodak's arrest. This is a fact.

Dudes was calling Ebro stupid and prob woulda moved on if there wasn't somebody responding to it. A factor to there never being multiple pages on Kodak's arrest is prob because who's going to debate it?

But when he heard Fab might have did some violent **** towards a female he INSTANTLY downplayed that **** and made up “what if” scenarios :lol: :smh: All the females in the comments were mad cause they peeped it too

If your the type that think you should always believe the woman in situations like this I can respect that 100% but you gotta kept that energy 24/7. Makes all that “we take this serious” **** seem contrived. It’s really more like “we take this serious, unless I have a personal relationship with you then I’ll automatically give you benefit of the doubt before hearing any facts of the situation”.

This isn't about Fab and Ebro, this is about this board. You're doing the same damn thing.

Dudes was calling Ebro stupid and prob woulda moved on if there wasn't somebody responding to it. A factor to there never being multiple pages on Kodak's arrest is prob because who's going to debate it?

I comment on it all the time, just like with R Kelly. You dudes stay defending **** **** behavior and criminality.

****** focusing on the case which they know nothing about rather than the antics of Ebro which is the issue. You know nothing about the case so there is no base to judge Kodak on. If he did it, send his *** to jail. Just how y'all tryna claim we in here tryna defend rappers, rappers who most may not like in here, y'all try to attack these dudes at the same time. Ebro knew what he was doing. He specifically said himself that he knew Kodak couldn't talk about the situation yet he brings it up for his little fake moral ground. He wanted a reaction.

there's a pattern of entertaining all the dumb **** rappers do & talking about it nonstop, damn near anytime someone tries to shed light on the bigger picture their always bashed for it.

****** focusing on the case which they know nothing about rather than the antics of Ebro which is the issue. You know nothing about the case so there is no base to judge Kodak on. If he did it, send his *** to jail. Just how y'all tryna claim we in here tryna defend rappers, rappers who most may not like in here, y'all try to attack these dudes at the same time. Ebro knew what he was doing. He specifically said himself that he knew Kodak couldn't talk about the situation yet he brings it up for his little fake moral ground. He wanted a reaction.

**** the fact that rappers are casually assualting women left & right, **** that a lot of these rappers gain notoriety off antics & **** ****..... the real big issue here is Ebro :lol:. Heard you.

Back
Top Bottom