Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Once I saw the first post about my Wedding had Nip tagged in it and his lyrics, really hit me in the feels bruh

IMG_6114.PNG

Also this dude is acting like he knows smh. He is clout chasing himself. Because if you really are that deep in the hood politics you wouldn’t be posting about it on social media. :smh:

Also found it interest that he’s been firing off tweet and then dropping the “if you’re not from LA I don’t want to hear your opinion” stuff. Homie wasn’t on the scene when it happened, and didn’t have eyes on the shooter or incident itself, so his assertions are just as valid as someone in Louisiana at this point.

Trust me Bro i grew up in the Bronx through the 90's & early 00's i know that Murder and gang violence happens frequently... but this case right here, where it was done, how it was done.... I just can't genuinely tell you i believe this was just some random street **** that popped off my spirit just not rolling with that, not knowing how those people historically have moved out there.

That’s what I’m saying...the way he was murdered happens all the time. Heat of the moment. In which I think happened to Nipsey.

For instance:

My best friend was gunned down hours after getting into it with this guy by his daughter mother’s house in his own neighborhood. (The guy was blocking her driveway and causing all kind of noise). An hour later he was gunned down.

The guy had his homey wait for him to leave, followed him to the store (in the front of the street). The baby mothers house was on the back street.

The man at the store called him and said Jag was coming back up the street. My homey Peezy happened to be with him and one other person..they were ambushed. The guy and jumped out the bushes with AK-47 and a 9mm. Emptied the whole clip. Fled on foot. Broad day light with kids outside.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.no...ille_man_held_in_fatal_sh.html?outputType=amp

That’s what I’m saying...the way he was murdered happens all the time. Heat of the moment. In which I think happened to Nipsey.

For instance:

My best friend was gunned down hours after getting into it with this guy by his daughter mother’s house in his own neighborhood. (The guy was blocking her driveway and causing all kind of noise). An hour later he was gunned down.

The guy had his homey wait for him to leave, followed him to the store (in the front of the street). The baby mothers house was on the back street.

The man at the store called him and said Jag was coming back up the street. My homey Peezy happened to be with him and one other person..they were ambushed. The guy and jumped out the bushes with AK-47 and a 9mm. Emptied the whole clip. Fled on foot. Broad day light with kids outside.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/news/2008/06/garyville_man_held_in_fatal_sh.html?outputType=amp

Bro a man up here shot up the food court in a downtown mall, killed 2 people and injured a grip of people.

Right in the heart of the city. He escaped.

Ended up turning himself in a few days later tho

For instance:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/news/2008/06/garyville_man_held_in_fatal_sh.html?outputType=amp

Bro you not about to convince _’s in here on nothing, they think this **** a crime mystery drama or something

“Who would think they could get away in broad daylight blah blah”

these are street _’s bruh :stoneface:

that’s like asking “who would sign up for a gang knowing full well there’s a good chance they gonna be dead or on the yard by 21”

_’s living in a different world and on a different type of time

ppl wouldnt let 2pac rest in peace for 20 years with their stupid conspiracy theories talkin bout he alive and this that the 3rd and xyz did it as if they're investigators and talking to everyone themselves directly... just ****.

^ and that's it

anyone wanting to prove their theory right so bad are just seeking validation and to feed their ego, you guys don't really care.. you just wanna be "right" or a know-it-all

get your head out ur ***

Bro you not about to convince _’s in here on nothing, they think this **** a crime mystery drama or something

“Who would think they could get away in broad daylight blah blah”

these are street _’s bruh :stoneface:

that’s like asking “who would sign up for a gang knowing full well there’s a good chance they gonna be dead or on the yard by 21”

_’s living in a different world and on a different type of time

It's not about convincing of anything. People are asking questions, that's it. All this "I'm right you're wrong" stuff is pointless.

Just have to wait on the facts...

ppl wouldnt let 2pac rest in peace for 20 years with their stupid conspiracy theories talkin bout he alive and this that the 3rd and xyz did it as if they're investigators and talking to everyone themselves directly... just ****.

^ and that's it

anyone wanting to prove their theory right so bad are just seeking validation and to feed their ego, you guys don't really care.. you just wanna be "right" or a know-it-all

get your head out ur ***

You not lying about that Tupac situation. This feels like dejavu.

For instance:

Yeah, unfortunately people get killed over anything.

Him being a celeb and doing good won't matter to a lot of people, if anything it might cause more jealousy and make it more likely.

Someone can want to kill you because you didn't stop and take a picture with them

Because you made a joke about them in front of a girl.

It's the reality that us as black men in america have to deal with.

It's not about convincing of anything. People are asking questions, that's it. All this "I'm right you're wrong" stuff is pointless.

You right about it being pointless 100%, I agree.

Just feel like these not the type of questions that need to be asked right now bro. Especially when the questions are coming from a perspective completely outside of the context

Like when it’s really fonk, a turnt up LA _ will pull up and knock you down in front of the police station, and then shoot at the police

A LOT crazier **** goes down there than what happened with this NIP situation unfortunately :smh: :smh: :smh:

Edit: Hopefully some other people really step up to continue bruh message and work :smh: _’s NEED to hear what he was talking about fr

Last edited:
People saying it was a dude that walked up to him asked for pic then ran back to a car somewhere with a female driver. Tariq Nasheed was taking calls on his show and a lot of people from there was saying that area was real busy, it's construction going so traffic is heavy, police everywhere, to getaway with all that attention after at least 8 shots got fired **** just sound suspect. Why would somebody think they can get away with all that attention?

Tariq don't know everything. There was a getaway vehicle waiting for him. It's not that hard to get. The ***** on the phone tried to tell him a ***** from the hood killed him and he wasn't listening. Construction is going on but not how y'all thinking. It's more than possible and easy to understand how he got away

Irks tf outta me that so many blk people are on this illuminati conspiracy kick.

Every time anything happens, them dumb***es come out in droves with all these hot takes and dont have **** to support it yet speak with all the confidence and conviction in the world.

Smart dumb *****’s done already uploaded YT vids on nip n all.

**** disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom