Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sum y'all trippin. Cams last mixtape was actually good and people was actually talking about it being good here before that Mase **** happened.

Last edited:
cashbanks cashbanks has like a Cam slander radar :lol:. Hilarious to watch every time. Biggest Cam fan in the world.

I'll never deny being a big Cam fan but I didn't bring dude up,

I was laughing at Jim talking about impressing people with bars the same way I would if diddy or dre said it, and dude went off about Cam like he stole his granny purse

What are some “classic” albums you all never listened to? Whether it be you started and never finished, or never pressed play at all.

Carters 1 2 and 3, College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, Take Care, WTT for me.

What are some “classic” albums you all never listened to? Whether it be you started and never finished, or never pressed play at all.

Carters 1 2 and 3, College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, Take Care, WTT for me.

anything Jay has that's considered classic except blueprint

anything else would be older stuff like Tribe called quest etc

all depends on whats considered a classic too i suppose because i haven't listened to drakes albums all the way through but i also dont consider any of them ****s classics :lol:

Maxi is cams biggest hater, you didn't know? :lol:

I wasn't even talking bout Cam is the nutty part

But hey maybe dudes is really out here waiting on jim jones bars and i'm out the loop :lol:

**** you didn’t list a single classic

dwill.png

it should be.

They're fire and as "new york" as can be meanwhile NYC is giving us tekashi 69 and Designer...
Too far away.

Becomes a tristate thing @ best.

Well that's why I said it doesnt look like nyc is gonna be on the rise any time soon. Adopting some dudes from Buffalo aint gonna really change that.

This is me but with tv and movies. Dozens and dozens of classics I've never seen :smh:

How many fingers Yayo holding up?

BEB873F4-E2CD-4128-8E6C-CFE5A019E48B.gif

Thoughts of a Predicate Felon ain’t a classic to me. A couple songs could go. I’m playing that album over every album that was listed. Graduation would be the only competition but I don’t even listen to Kanye anymore. It’s rare I listen to him.

Back
Top Bottom