Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My Turn, Anyways, and Youngboy new **** been all I been listening to since they dropped. I can play Baby **** all the way thru no skips...give it another spin

Will give you props for Anyways, best album to be released in February (haven't listened to Royce's yet to know if it's good or not).

Flat out just loud and wrong. Welcome to this thread with this trash take:

Ahhhh yes my favorite A&R that's similar to Drake labeling any young rapper with the slightest buzz as a prodigy. Show me where I'm loud and wrong. Is Lil' Baby's album not 20 tracks, with almost 20 producers yet the songs barely manage to be different from one another? You calling me washed yet you should be looking right in the mirror Big Tecca
1583433875039.png
1583433889814.png

I be ready to hop in these convos & realize that some of ya'll really do believe that these verses of mid dudes be dropping our life changing :lol:

“Turncoat69. KONY. He getting cosigned by all the bloods and heavy hitters. 50, Jim, Nikki”.....

2 years later “he’s a snitch, nobody took him serious”
“He can’t walk NYC streets”

Y’all crack my side bruh

[This. Never heard Larry June mentioned in here before and all of a sudden cats is talking like he out here getting spins left right and center.

That's what happens when you put in WORK.
Son literally dropped like 5 album worthy tapes last year.
k3stacks k3stacks been putting us on, & cats are finally getting hip.

Dawg I had to cut this **** off not even halfway thru, I’m sick as hell and this **** got me laughing so hard it’s hurting....Money really the root of all evil

:lol: I started to feel bad

dev thought he was a Mal or Rory when he was really just screen man :smh:

“I wanna ride in the car and hear Wallo sing”

”nut *** ***** get the **** from round me”
“you go wrestle a white man everyday at 12 o clock for no reason”

:rofl:

Not gonna hold you..Most of the tracks on lil baby album sound like one run on sentence some bangers but overall nothing special

“Turncoat69. KONY. He getting cosigned by all the bloods and heavy hitters. 50, Jim, Nikki”.....

2 years later “he’s a snitch, nobody took him serious”
“He can’t walk NYC streets”

Y’all crack my side bruh

bruh can you please find who said this :rofl:

Baby good at what he do like Roddy and got that good in a short amount of time.

The bar is lowered right now bc that new Kendrick Drake Cole tier of artists ain’t really come yet. But lowkey that type of artist may be outta here sadly lol everyone making the same ****

I’m not a fan but he kinda similar to Dom K so it make sense he would get a lot of love on here

I tried to get into him but he just be saying ****.

It be sounding like Dom type music but with forced “cool/player” lines as opposed to the more organic lines from Dom prime. Lowkey Dom rap like that too now.

****** be trying hard to sound all player and laid back and end up saying nothing at all :lol:

Remember when y’all were calling shorty an overrated thug clone, that would be replaceable in a year? :lol:. I Even seen the sentiment that Da Baby “took his spot”.

Idk about “dropping classics”....but shorty hasnt missed yet. His consistency for a ***** that JUST started rapping, is remarkable. Every tape is solid to good/great. And everyone got at least 2-3 BANGERS. Plus the features etc.

3 years in....you could legit just put a “best of Lil Baby” together....and that joint will be a ridiculous catalog. He knows how to make good music.

Remember? I just called him a boring less talented Thug like a week ago.

I never said dude was trash or anything. He's ok. Just like a lot of these dudes recycling that style. You love damn near all of these lil _'s. All the Rappy singy dudes that talk about trappin, a lil about the struggle. You love 'em. To me they're cool for some features but I don't need to listen to 170 dudes doing the same ****. The ones that do it the best (IMO) I rock with and I'm cool after that.

Remember? I just called him a boring less talented Thug like a week ago.

I never said dude was trash or anything. He's ok. Just like a lot of these dudes recycling that style. You love damn near all of these lil _'s. All the Rappy singy dudes that talk about trappin, a lil about the struggle. You love 'em. To me they're cool for some features but I don't need to listen to 170 dudes doing the same ****. The ones that do it the best (IMO) I rock with and I'm cool after that.

The ones that do it best...the ones I rock with :lol:. For the thousandth time. Lil Baby, Youngboy, Roddy, Durk, Kodak are the only ones who I’m really STAMPING like that.

And they’ve proven to be official. Where’s the lie? They all bring something different to the table. And I rock with it for sure :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom