Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think his chick is in the video

meek is really in his feelings behind six nine lol
Screenshot_20200509-083322.png

I understand Meek’s frustration. Don’t know if Twitter is the right platform.

But I guess that’s no different than people including myself on NT voicing our issues with Snitch9’s actions.

Exactly. I don’t even think he’s frustrated though. We all just have to come to terms that white people/suburban folks, and people who never go outside have infiltrated a culture we built. Everything is about money and attention. It ain’t even about the music anymore

Just enjoy and listen to the classics. Mix in new dudes like Kodak, NBA, No Cap, Lil Baby, Wale, J. Cole, Future, etc and keep it moving.

There’s absolutely NO WAY to stop some white, Hispanic or middle eastern kid who’s living off their parents dime, spending money on fanfare to these 69 type cats or YouTubing their music. These kids literally have money and time on their hands to constantly stream and support that type music. And spend money on merchandise and shows. Just make separate genres at this point

I really hate the way ya'll put celebrities on a pedestal as if they aren't normal people :lol: , ****** acting like meek had a townhall about it... it took a minute out his day to tweet about it..... something that SHOULD be spoken about to.

Ya'll act like he doesn't have reason, ***** had his life toyed with for a decade by the justice system.... this dude is coming out & using people's freedom & his actions as a ****ing rollout & ****** is mad at meek for speaking on it

this world needs segregation Just not done by race, just logic & thought

I really hate the way ya'll put celebrities on a pedestal as if they aren't normal people :lol: , ****** acting like meek had a townhall about it... it took a minute out his day to tweet about it..... something that SHOULD be spoken about to.

Ya'll act like he doesn't have reason, ***** had his life toyed with for a decade by the justice system.... this dude is coming out & using people's freedom & his actions as a ****ing rollout & ****** is mad at meek for speaking on it

this world needs segregation Just not done by race, just logic & thought
Meek has been lame for YEARS man.

Twitter fingers Meek has been a long running gag forever

Just because he talking about 69 you cappin for him

Nobody trying to hear his flawed take on anything b

Meek has been stuck in a “n_ technology” vortex since he first logged into Twitter

He's talented for his specific lane which is making Drill **** & party records

he's wack b. smoove L in his same lane and makes faaaaaaar superior ish... clearly da gold standard was pop smoke...

and then you got da gaul to call fivio "talent" and 69 is objectively better than him in every way...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom