Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

like g dep and black rob :nerd:

Black Rob’s first album went platinum, then he was in and out of jail and he lost all momentum but I don’t think he would have been a star.

G Dep’s first album, Puff really ****ed him. Let’s Get It was supposed to be Dep’s single for the album but Puff took it. Then he took a few other Dep songs and put them on that Puff album. Foul as ****.

Shyne was different cause he had the men and women fanbase. I heard a lot of women going crazy over him and he had some success with songs aimed at women. So if I had to pick, I would say that Shyne was gonna be the star out of any of them.

Reported my posts and had it removed....
screen-shot-2020-04-27-at-10.37.10-am.png

Cause u a whole weirdo that keeps pictures of me saved in your phone. Something is wrong w/ u.
But I ain't the weirdo posting weird pictures of myself looking like a malnourished pookie in Batman underwear on a male dominated message board, saying "I bet you don't look like this"
tenor (19).gif

But I ain't the weirdo posting weird pictures of myself looking like a malnourished pookie in Batman underwear on a male dominated message board, saying "I bet you don't look like this"
tenor (19).gif
That's cool and were one off jokes. Unlike u I don't keep pics of other dudes in my phone, computer, or wherever u keep them to repost multiple times a day everyday. You do this w/ multiple dudes on here. If you're gay or something that's lovely. However, I'm not nor am I interested in exploring that side of sexuality.

And you would use that gif.

Also I ain't the weirdo who's a trump supporter.

Eat your words just like how you eat the spinach out of the can b. You look stupid Everytime you talk about being apart of black lives matter movement.
Screenshot_20200605-233349.png
Screenshot_20200628-214345.png

In general is this considered a classic or just a great album? One of the best follow-ups to debut & an overall better album, imo.

Back
Top Bottom