Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They’ve lost out on so much money though, smh

Nah, the problem was they weren't going to get paid. This wasn't a Aaliyah situation.

The label was going to pay them peanuts and then use the samples as an excuse. They label was getting 90% of streaming and De La 10%. Instead of trying to clear them before, they said they would do that after. So then they would probably even go after that 10%.

I’ve been listening to alot of his stuff lately, Mo3.

blows my mind that he’s been dead almost a year now and some of these rappers around his way are still making songs dissing him. I don’t know the whole backstory or extent of their beef. But it’s like he’s living rent free in their heads at this point.

I’ve been listening to alot of his stuff lately, Mo3.

blows my mind that he’s been dead almost a year now and some of these rappers around his way are still making songs dissing him. I don’t know the whole backstory or extent of their beef. But it’s like he’s living rent free in their heads at this point.

Them dudes had real life beef, but Mo3 had em shook when he was here.

>>>>>>

Them dudes had real life beef, but Mo3 had em shook when he was here.

>>>>>>

yeah I knew they had beef. But didn’t know it was on that level.

But that shirt song is foul lol. Same with that laugh now video. But that let me find out song by mo3 went hard as well. Sucks he passed though because he had some good music

Apparently some bar downtown here refused to let a guy in cuz he had a sidebag/fanny pack on. Heard it on the radio omw to work this morning. Apparently they said police told em to not allow anyone in as they are "associated with weapons and drugs".

Bozo radio host was like "i dont get it, it wasnt a ghetto kind of bag, it was Balenciaga"

Jags fan.gif

Apparently some bar downtown here refused to let a guy in cuz he had a sidebag/fanny pack on. Heard it on the radio omw to work this morning. Apparently they said police told em to not allow anyone in as they are "associated with weapons and drugs".

Bozo radio host was like "i dont get it, it wasnt a ghetto kind of bag, it was Balenciaga"

Jags fan.gif

dummies man. It being designer justifies a man wearing it. I’m glad I ain’t friendly dawg. No homeboy of mine gone be sagging his pants, wearing a purse or dying his hair. N_ ain’t gone ever be my friend. Even worse, you got chics out here dying their sons hair personally. Couldn’t be a child or BM of mine

Back
Top Bottom