Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Surprised Tig ain’t break out this move at the end

87272504-7530-488B-A145-97123519105D.jpeg

dummies man. It being designer justifies a man wearing it. I’m glad I ain’t friendly dawg. No homeboy of mine gone be sagging his pants, wearing a purse or dying his hair. N_ ain’t gone ever be my friend. Even worse, you got chics out here dying their sons hair personally. Couldn’t be a child or BM of mine

You don't get it like the radio host apparently

dummies man. It being designer justifies a man wearing it. I’m glad I ain’t friendly dawg. No homeboy of mine gone be sagging his pants, wearing a purse or dying his hair. N_ ain’t gone ever be my friend. Even worse, you got chics out here dying their sons hair personally. Couldn’t be a child or BM of mine
I would understand your homophobic sentiment if u dressed like Sean Price or something, but you dress very flamboyant yourself, so it’s confusing as to why u hate a style of fashion ur style is very compatible with.

I would understand your homophobic sentiment if u dressed like Sean Price or something, but you dress very flamboyant yourself, so it’s confusing as to why u hate a style of fashion ur style is very compatible with.

you silly af for thinking dudes who dressed like sean price ain’t out here bending over backwards in the penal system. That’s how unaware you are. You think all dudes who wear baggy clothes or layered gear, boots and ACGs ain’t gay? You sound crazy.

Wearing fitted clothes makes you femine? Because I ain’t wearing no PURSE or coloring my hair??? You sound silly AF.

That purse s*** sissy af. I don’t care what anyone says. But this the generation that let 69 wear rainbow hair and think he was a G. :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll think every dude with a opinion or disagreement on the purses and colorful hair wave is homophobic. Ya’ll sadly mistaken.

If a homosexual dude wore colorful hair and a purse, I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with that.

HOWEVER, you cannot call yourself a gangster or partake in all this machismo and braggadocios genre of hardcore rap, wear a purse and colorful hair, and think a dude like MYSELF isn’t going to call you out on the hypocrisy. That goes for these so called streets dudes too, who don’t rap.

Lil Nas X wearing colorful hair and a purse is understandable, but these other cats who want to talk big and act tough? Hell nall

Bobby Shmurda out here voguing in every video that I see him in. But he a hardened thug? Child please

you silly af for thinking dudes who dressed like sean price ain’t out here bending over backwards in the penal system. That’s how unaware you are. You think all dudes who wear baggy clothes or layered gear, boots and ACGs ain’t gay? You sound crazy.

Wearing fitted clothes makes you femine? Because I ain’t wearing no PURSE or coloring my hair??? You sound silly AF.

That purse s*** sissy af. I don’t care what anyone says. But this the generation that let 69 wear rainbow hair and think he was a G. :lol: :lol:
Bruh, stop ****ing bringing up that rat. Don't talk to me about that ****ing rat. I guarantee u have no problem w/ Jeff Hardy & his hair. You sound like you're projecting your own insecurity w/ masculinity. Bobby is one of the most solid dudes posted in here and YOU somehow found to something harp on him about that no one is thinking of. Quit tryna talk to me about that ****ing rat. You on some nut ****. Tryna come at Bobby as man, foh.

Bruh, stop ****ing bringing up that rat. Don't talk to me about that ****ing rat. I guarantee u have no problem w/ Jeff Hardy & his hair. You sound like you're projecting your own insecurity w/ masculinity. Bobby is one of the most solid dudes posted in here and YOU somehow found to something harp on him about that no one is thinking of. Quit tryna talk to me about that ****ing rat. You on some nut ****. Tryna come out Bobby as man, foh.

F**** a jeff hardy. I don’t watch no fake a*** wrestling anyway

Bruh, stop ****ing bringing up that rat. Don't talk to me about that ****ing rat. I guarantee u have no problem w/ Jeff Hardy & his hair. You sound like you're projecting your own insecurity w/ masculinity. Bobby is one of the most solid dudes posted in here and YOU somehow found to something harp on him about that no one is thinking of. Quit tryna talk to me about that ****ing rat. You on some nut ****. Tryna come at Bobby as man, foh.

“Solid” no one is thinking about? WHEN A DUDE LITERALLY JUST POSTED AN IG VIDEO OF HIM LAST WEEK THE THE CAPTION SAID “SUS”? ***** bro and read again.

Bobby dgaf about you. That’s your family bro? You in the line of fire for a dude who wouldn’t piss in your mouth if you were thirsty. You out your rabid mind

Ya’ll think every dude with a opinion or disagreement on the purses and colorful hair wave is homophobic. Ya’ll sadly mistaken.

If a homosexual dude wore colorful hair and a purse, I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with that.

HOWEVER, you cannot call yourself a gangster or partake in all this machismo and braggadocios genre of hardcore rap, wear a purse and colorful hair, and think a dude like MYSELF isn’t going to call you out on the hypocrisy. That goes for these so called streets dudes too, who don’t rap.

I don’t personally wear the man bags but I do know some real street ****** that carry the their guns, Money and percs in there lol.

I don’t think what ****** wear takes away from they gangsta . Thats kind of wild to say . “Gangster” isn’t just an image

I don’t personally wear the man bags but I do know some real street ****** that carry the their guns, Money and percs in there lol.

I don’t think what ****** wear takes away from they gangsta . Thats kind of wild to say . “Gangster” isn’t just an image

Why don’t you wear a purse?

They keep their money, prescription pills, and protection in their purse? Sounds a like a b*** too me. That’s exactly what my grandmother would say she carries in hers

“Real street n****” ****outtahere.

“Solid” no one is thinking about? WHEN A DUDE LITERALLY JUST POSTED AN IG VIDEO OF HIM LAST WEEK THE THE CAPTION SAID “SUS”? ***** bro and read again.

Bobby dgaf about you. That’s your family bro? You in the line of fire for a dude who wouldn’t piss in your mouth if you were thirsty. You out your rabid mind
Why are you typing about another dudes **** near my mouth. Leave me outta your gay fantasies. Tf you on? You wear cheetah print. They only ppl I see wearing cheetah print is women. You telling me ya fashion ain't bend hand worthy w/ ya wishy washy *** principles, and "SUS" b/c of dudes like you that try make everything seem gay. You gay.

For all you dudes in here who don’t color your hair or wear a purse, tell me why ya’ll don’t do as such....

Why don’t you wear a purse?

They keep their money, prescription pills, and protection in their purse? Sounds a like a b*** too me. That’s exactly what my grandmother would say she carries in hers

Just not my swag and I don’t carry cash or a gun or pills . Not necessary for me.

I just wouldn’t doubt a ***** bout that life cause of a fashion trend lol. Just be careful judging or calling ****** out (if that’s what you saying you do) because of a bag

Why are you typing about another dudes **** near my mouth. Leave me outta your gay fantasies. Tf you on? You wear cheetah print. They only ppl I see wearing cheetah print is women. You telling me ya fashion ain't bend hand worthy w/ ya wishy washy *** principles, and "SUS" b/c of dudes like you that try make everything seem gay. You gay.

last week, OUT OF NOWHERE. At the request of absolutely NO ONE... you posted wyclef on his kowasaki with his speedo. C’mon fam. Whyyyyyyyy???

No one asked for that

Back
Top Bottom