Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just not my swag and I don’t carry cash or a gun or pills . Not necessary for me.

I just wouldn’t doubt a ***** bout that life cause of a fashion trend lol. Just be careful judging or calling ****** out (if that’s what you saying you do) because of a bag

Just cause dudes can shoot guns or carry guns, they automatically thorough and BTL? I don’t go outside and people watch or antagonize anyone. I mind my own business so I don’t have that problem.

Everyone walking this earth is BTL if you push them to that point. You not lacing me with any information that I didn’t know.

they ain’t stop making guns just because certain dudes have them :lol: :lol:

Same dudes who shoot them guns be crying in their mugshots and making statements. That **** don’t make you gangster bruh

This ****in dumb *** reads something saying "purses" are being used for guns and drugs, and his dyslexic *** gets stuck on the purse part as if he's triggered.

Your mom must have dressed you in dresses the way you act. You over compensate entirely too much. She always wanted that girl, huh?

Ya’ll think every dude with a opinion or disagreement on the purses and colorful hair wave is homophobic. Ya’ll sadly mistaken.

If a homosexual dude wore colorful hair and a purse, I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with that.

HOWEVER, you cannot call yourself a gangster or partake in all this machismo and braggadocios genre of hardcore rap, wear a purse and colorful hair, and think a dude like MYSELF isn’t going to call you out on the hypocrisy. That goes for these so called streets dudes too, who don’t rap.

you literally said “dudes like myself will call them out and that goes for so called street dudes too” …. So you don’t actually call anybody out , you just type about them on Niketalk

I misunderstood what calling out meant , my bad

I rock a sidebag when i rock M&N shorts that dont have pockets or im on vacation. Easy to carry all my things. Lol @ a random dude feeling brave enough to insult me for having a fanny pack. Just silly.

I don’t go outside and people watch or antagonize anyone. I mind my own business so I don’t have that problem.

Oh so you just huffin and puffin on the net :lol: got it. Cuz you know what time it is if you start beaking to random people.

This ****in dumb *** reads something saying "purses" are being used for guns and drugs, and his dyslexic *** gets stuck on the purse part as if he's triggered.

Your mom must have dressed you in dresses the way you act. You over compensate entirely too much. She always wanted that girl, huh?

All girls came out of your moms *****, so go ask her. You so spooked out here that you carrying assault rifles??

Again, you got Trayvon Martin as your avy but you hollering about guns. Just admit you soft and keep it moving

I rock a sidebag when i rock M&N shorts that dont have pockets or im on vacation. Easy to carry all my things. Lol @ a random dude feeling brave enough to insult me for having a fanny pack. Just silly.

Oh so you just huffin and puffin on the net :lol: got it. Cuz you know what time it is if you start beaking to random people.

What I look like bothering people I don’t know? I mind my own business. Ya’ll out here harassing people that you don’t know?

What I look like bothering people I don’t know? I mind my own business. Ya’ll out here harassing people that you don’t know?
Youre the one that seems to have a problem with "purses" and "colored hair" :lol:

Always the one with the triple and quadruple posts when the topic arises. Always the most outspoken. You seem bothered.

I dont care what anyone else does unless it impacts my day and my life

Youre the one that seems to have a problem with "purses" and "colored hair" :lol:

Always the one with the triple and quadruple posts when the topic arises. Always the most outspoken. You seem bothered.

I dont care what anyone else does unless it impacts my day and my life

So that means CONFRONT everyone with colorful hair and whatnot? I don’t like people who have unkempt lawns and high grass. That means go on a crusade to everyyyyyy home with uncut grass? Ya’ll sound stupid.

You don’t like Drake. Do you pull up next to everyone playing drake in their cars or at a function and say cut that Drake off???

Rainbow hair and man bags = gay

animal print + ponytail + saying homophobic and referencing gay acts all the time = straight

got it

You must be bald. Which look you rather work? Ponytail, animal print or rainbow hair and purse???? Choose one

1628542862542.gif

Back
Top Bottom