Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The feds don’t come until they’ve got the case already built. Their conviction rate’s around 93%. A lot of people cop out because the evidence practically has them dead to rights. Don’t play with them boys.
Exactly that’s what I was saying. Son gonna have to snitch, even if he snitches feds already got enough evidence to get a conviction.

100 ki’s of HEROIN!!!!!!!???? He done. Snitching won’t help that.... I’m ashamed at y’all for even mentioning “snitching”. Smh. Take ya charge man.

Why TF fool f**** with heroin???!! Knowing the consequences that come with that particular drug? They’ve increased the penalty for that s**** within the past 5-10 years

Side note Amiri really selling ****** S. Carters/G Units for $600? :lol: random af but I saw it on an ad on the bottom of this page

1635538214134.jpeg

MFS007-111-01.jpg

Yungeen Ace and Fetty trash anyway. It was inevitable. You can tell who REALLY makes money off their music.

Kodak and NBA got music money. They just crash dummies. EST Gee got music money too. Bruh actually appears to have common sense.

Lil Baby and Gunna, also have MUSIC money. That’s why we harp in here on the idea of dudes actually putting effort into their music and stopping the shenanigans and gimmickry. Build a fanbase and make real songs.

Last edited:
Fetty was def wilding. Prob went broke and felt he had to do something to maintain that rapper lifestyle.

I'm sure dude thought 2015 and 2016 was going to be forever and he was spending like it, and able to get credit until his next album, which became mixtapes, because he never could create anymore buzz.

I wonder how Monty is doing.

As much as I feel for my rap brothers these dudes be stupid as hell man. Why y’all moving drugs and killing people man :smh:
You’re rich now even if you’re a “thousandaire” stop the dumb stuff. Or at least the things that compromise your freedom for a lot of years.

As much as I feel for my rap brothers these dudes be stupid as hell man. Why y’all moving drugs and killing people man :smh:
You’re rich now even if you’re a “thousandaire” stop the dumb stuff. Or at least the things that compromise your freedom for a lot of years.

what makes you think they're "rich"?

Ya'll don't see Meek Mill crying about not getting money from music? TLC movie ain't teach ****** anything.

Very small percentage of rappers are actually"rich". I can guarantee you someone like Hoodrich Pablo Juan was making more money from illicit activity then his actual music.

what makes you think they're "rich"?

Ya'll don't see Meek Mill crying about not getting money from music? TLC movie ain't teach ****** anything.

Very small percentage of rappers are actually"rich". I can guarantee you someone like Hoodrich Pablo Juan was making more money from illicit activity then his actual music.

Rap is smoke and mirrors

and a lot of it is funded off illegal activity, and they aren't going to let you off because you made it. They're going to use you for cover.

All them dudes know is the streets. They don’t know anything about a Financial Advisor or Hedge Fund. They get street money, launder it with rap but don’t put into something legal like investment banking or business operations. Hov really gave brothers the blueprint but they don’t wanna follow it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom