Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Khloe always been unattractive to me. Never got why she got beasted on so much.
Shes like the Jumpman Pro of the Kardashians.

Air-Jordan-Jumpman-Pro-Black-Gym-Red-University-Blue-Product.jpg

Fab definitely the ***** that said new year new me. :lol:

Getting fly to hit the weights. That’s a wild boy right there. :lol:

02D358B9-97CF-4F80-960A-F1AB0AB24C4E.jpeg

SONNNNNN :lol:

Fab lookin like he got Saba as a spotter :lol:
Boom-allrangers-white.jpg

Yeah I guess you would call it underground king status.

Never got commercial or mainstream success but has been around consistently enough not to just be dismissed.

Royce got videos with 4-8 mil views. That can't be underground and those ain't Em features. Gibbs got the same numbers.

This sort of annoys me, because dudes will act like Covid isn't around bad enough dudes body sweat. Especially when dudes will want to share when it's not even packed.

I had one guy come up to me and was like I'm vaxed, it caught me off guard, but the way he went about it was cool.

I get what you're saying but he was super setting 3 different exercises so we wouldn't even be benching together. Dude would leave and come back after 5 minutes lol

Royce got videos with 4-8 mil views. That can't be underground and those ain't Em features. Gibbs got the same numbers.
Well like I said he's still not considered commercial and I don't think its fair to say he's mainstream either.

But the metrics have changed cuz views on youtube weren't around or didn't mean anything when he was dropping albums.

No.

They took that PRE chain from Moochie

He got killed by someone who he had beef with

Tha m you for clarifying. I remember that dude's IG being passed around when Dolph died and I remember that story coming up. I didn't wanna dig through the thread to find it again but I remember it being posted weeks ago.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of the suspect finally being revealed. It got posted a couple times yesterday but no real discourse about the subject.

Dude looks like he was living an okay life I wonder what made his cross that line, especially with such a beloved public figure.

I understand streets don't care but he had to know that would make his situation hot.

Back
Top Bottom