Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

King is the same age as Urban Legend. He's the oldest of Clifford/Tiny kids together.

The older kids are from other relationships so they were raised differently.

There's a theme it's just playing out based on their personalities

She's a single mom + second bm of a struggle rapper.

They bleeped out most of what she said speaking on Tiny and TIP. Seems like Tiny was just following TIP around not being a mom.

The daughter hymen Clifford was talking about started cutting herself at 11? (Her response was is written at the bottom of the picture)

Last edited:
King is the same age as Urban Legend. He's the oldest of Clifford/Tiny kids together.

The older kids are from other relationships so they were raised differently.

There's a theme it's just playing out based on their personalities

She's a single mom + second bm of a struggle rapper.

They bleeped out most of what she said speaking on Tiny and TIP. Seems like Tiny was just following TIP around not being a mom.

The daughter hymen Clifford was talking about started cutting herself at 11? (Her response was is written at the bottom of the picture)

Following Tip around as in being his wife going to appearances?

1701020872338.png

1701020872338.png

:lol:

They weren't married back then. She was 5 when her mom started chasing Clifford.

She was helping him do what exactly? A realistic guess was she was keeping tabs on him.

I guess it's normal for the non working parent to leave the home. And all rappers take their chicks on the road with them.

They weren't married back then. She was 5 when her mom started chasing Clifford.

She was helping him do what exactly? A realistic guess was she was keeping tabs on him.

I guess it's normal for the non working parent to leave the home. And all rappers take their chicks on the road with them.

So she was out with her soon to be husband. :lol:

I'm still tryna see the problem. You know Tiny is a song writer and had more money that Tip when they started dating? He said that himself.

If the girl said she was just out chasing random dudes and partying leaving her at home, if she acting like Draya I can see the issue. This sounds like normal spoiled kids problems.

Wow

Hip hop is dead

Looking like Marvel this year

Why should sales even matter in rap to begin with? Lol that’s Lowkey where the quality in rap went left because the sales became more important than just making a timeless piece of art. No matter if it’s Pac, 50, Hov or Drake that’s a weak thing to rely on as a brag. We remember classic albums not how much something sold

But more importantly if they are gonna matter…first week “sales” are made up of the metric of 1000 streams = 1 “sale”. The industry still using the sales metric so all Artists (across the industry) reach is devalued. 15k or 23k looks a lot worse than 15,000,000 streams or 23,000,000 streams

Soon to be 9 years later :lol:

Song writers don't need to be on the road. Technically he was a random dude back then.

People have been talking about how some women and men put their new partner over their kids forever and no one sees the correlation. Just so happened she picked a successful rapper.

I dont remember hearing malice announcing his return to clipse but its clear he’s back.

Time for an album.

I could understand tiny daughter and tip kids by other women having the bando stories because they were probably left with the other parent. Oddly enough they all turned out normal and they probably did stay in the hood or had it rough for a little while. King was born into money. TIP ain’t have that bag and leave his kids in some section 8 crib with they grandma. She probably had a normal crib in a middle class neighborhood and his parents was “at work”. ***** was playing with the kids who dads was garbage men and plant workers while his was a famous rapper.

I’m not saying this ***** the perfect parent at all cuz it’s easy to point out all the flaws. But that little ugly ***** out of line and acting like who his pops used to be. Trap music literally raised that boy, good and bad.

Why should sales even matter in rap to begin with? Lol that’s Lowkey where the quality in rap went left because the sales became more important than just making a timeless piece of art. No matter if it’s Pac, 50, Hov or Drake that’s a weak thing to rely on as a brag. We remember classic albums not how much something sold

But more importantly if they are gonna matter…first week “sales” are made up of the metric of 1000 streams = 1 “sale”. The industry still using the sales metric so all Artists (across the industry) reach is devalued. 15k or 23k looks a lot worse than 15,000,000 streams or 23,000,000 streams

You're all over the place.

You can still choose to buy that album, and Andre just outstreamed dudes with a flute album.

How has the music improved? So these dudes are going to start doing it for the art, huh :lol:

Putting this in here again for anybody who missed it. Well worth the watch.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Few thoughts:
- **** 9th
- I have a new appreciation for Big Pooh. I remember listening to an album of his randomly and that might have been the first time I heard Black Hippy.
- We need more disruptors of mainstream Hip Hop culture. The Listening is still such a sobering listening all these years later.
- **** 9th.

Back
Top Bottom