Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Iirc Charleston White killed a person and isn’t serving a life sentence. He’s also adamant about his support for snitching.

I don’t keep up with him much, but… all signs point to dude working for them people.

Edit: I don’t want to put a body on him if that’s not accurate, but I remember reading or watching something along the lines of him being involved in someone dying.

Last edited:
Iirc Charleston White killed a person and isn’t serving a life sentence. He’s also adamant about his support for snitching.

I don’t keep up with him much, but… all signs point to dude working for them people.

Edit: I don’t want to put a body on him if that’s not accurate, but I remember reading or watching something along the lines of him being involved in someone dying.

He was talking about doing SA on women too.

Everything about him says agent/scammer/former dope head/rat. He's perfect for this click bait era. Draw _'s by being funny, saying wild ****, mix in some "good points" and here you go.

Funny yall mention Wack working for the Feds cause now he's trying to insinuate that Big U is.

Probably both

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

It's crazy that one dude said Big U called him saying Nipsey was dead 30min before it actually happened. Didn't know Nipsey and his killer fought a week before he killed him either. Nip definitely got TOO comfortable in the hood smh

There is no benefit to a rapper staying in his hood. It's quite literally a death sentence, not if just when.

I moved out of the hood for good, you blame me?
_'s aim mainly at _'s they can't be
But _'s can't hit _'s they can't see
I'm out of sight, now I'm out of they dang reach

How would you feel if _'s wanted you killed?

That verse hit a lot harder as I got older.

It's crazy that one dude said Big U called him saying Nipsey was dead 30min before it actually happened. Didn't know Nipsey and his killer fought a week before he killed him either. Nip definitely got TOO comfortable in the hood smh
They didn’t fight lol
Nipsey literally told him “I haven’t seen you in a while” when he first walked into the parking lot that’s not something you tell someone you had a fight with a week prior.

They didn’t fight lol
Nipsey literally told him “I haven’t seen you in a while” when he first walked into the parking lot that’s not something you tell someone you had a fight with a week prior.
Multiple people said they did and that Nipsey beat him up. They said dude was a shooter and not a fighter. Who knows though

Back
Top Bottom