Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wish I knew the other side of the story with the Roc situation. Dame’s side always just made sense to me. Think dude gets a lot of unnecessary hate when on the surface at least he’s been preaching the right thing for years now.

Wish I knew the other side of the story with the Roc situation. Dame’s side always just made sense to me. Think dude gets a lot of unnecessary hate when on the surface at least he’s been preaching the right thing for years now.

and Jay-Z's side never made sense to you?

The truth is in the middle. It's a whole of people that have done interviews saying Dame was wylin. Everybody can't be lying. Rappers, staff people, etc.

It was wrong for Jay to call that meeting behind Dame's back but at that time it seems like it was done and over. I think Dames arrogance had him thinking he could act however and Jay would always deal with it.

Dame and Jay just moved different, the antics wasn’t gon fly on the levels Jay wanted to go to so he had to leave folks in the dust

Unfortunately for Dame the way yo was moving when he was on top pretty much guaranteed nobody would rock with him when he needed help or support down the line, burnt too many bridges

Yup. There's waaaay too many people who have confirmed that Dame was wilding.
It’s like the superstar athlete who can wild out and do (almost) whatever they want. Teams will put up with you while you’re a top superstar. The second you’re not, your *** is cut and they’ll replace you with somebody else. They’re good but not worth the headache

It's always funny to me that Jay and Biggs are cool, but people don't account for that and just listen to Dame. :lol:

and they don't treat it like a relationship

Who looks better.

The person still talking about their ex years later.

or the person who's moved on with their life developing other relationships.

Besides Jay, is Dame cool with Stalley? Krit? Currency? He gave them such great advice and was so helpful in their careers.

The only people still cool with Dame are the ones used to Dame, Cam, DZA and Mook and those are probably off and on.

Wow rip to boss, she was dope
Screenshot_20240311_200740_Instagram.jpg
20240311_200243.jpg

Hov opening up for Puff & Bad boy. 6 months after BIG just past. He was on his way, clearly. I kinda remember seeing/hearing this promoted. True story. Or maybe I’m getting it confused with the Hard Knock Life Tour. But def a memory on the radio, posters, street team etc.

Back
Top Bottom