Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not gonna lie, some of y’all have decided Drake is a cornball for whatever reason and just not gonna give him any credit I see . That’s the real corny ****. If Kendrick did this, ppl would be d riding. This ***** did a Kobe Bryant deep fake. Idk maybe because I’m a huge NBA fan but that **** was weird af too. Y’all wrote paragraphs about how that was amazing. Snoop is in on the diss. Kendrick think he’s the new makaveli and if you listen to the first he’s disappointed in Kendrick still not responding to the “corny lightskin rapper”

This is such a clueless and pathetic reach. There’s no ****in comparison here.

Drake is lame and a cornball, **** is damn near unanimous but I can be unbiased. I loved Duppy, think it’s his best song. I liked the Push Up song. This **** here is dumb and desperate. The songs just shows how distraught he is over everything that’s happened in the last week. He can’t stop posting and leaving comments or corny jokes that most find lame.

I wish Ak would leave music and go full on MAGA already.

I’m going back to Chris Brown’s diss cause that **** was crazy. Not some ****in AI and self hating sucka ****.

Not gonna lie, some of y’all have decided Drake is a cornball for whatever reason and just not gonna give him any credit I see . That’s the real corny ****. If Kendrick did this, ppl would be d riding. This ***** did a Kobe Bryant deep fake. Idk maybe because I’m a huge NBA fan but that **** was weird af too. Y’all wrote paragraphs about how that was amazing. Snoop is in on the diss. Kendrick think he’s the new makaveli and if you listen to the first he’s disappointed in Kendrick still not responding to the “corny lightskin rapper”

How are y’all equating the deep fake music video as the same as using AI verses?

Like can y’all legitimately break down that HOF level reach job.

Oh, he’s ABSOLUTELY a biased Drake fan. He’s also paid by Drake. I just showed you in the tweet :lol:

Drake sent AK the track. Ak gets credits on it. Ak profits.

Nothing secretive about it. Labels play bloggers. Why are yall acting like this is new news? osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

fam you are down bad right now.
so you're saying because he put AK reaction on the track, he's been paid for his opinions this entire time? :lol:

you sound like a fox news boomer talking about paid protesters. :rofl:

Qnoncrocket you gotta get off the 4chan boards my guy. :lol:

Kendrick hasn’t made a diss track in his career. Bro throws stones and hides in the bushes. He did the same thing with control. I love Kendrick, but he gonna have to show me something. Bro isn’t battle tested yet he has the boogeyman persona. Drake is begging bro to drop. “Kendrick we need ya, west coast savior”

Which one of y'all hiding behind this generic YouTube screen name? :lol:

fam you are down bad right now.
so you're saying because he put AK reaction on the track, he's been paid for his opinions this entire time? :lol:

you sound like a fox news boomer talking about paid protesters. :rofl:

Qnoncrocket you gotta get off the 4chan boards my guy. :lol:

I did not say the entire time. I clearly said Akademiks is a Drake stan. I clearly referred to this diss track, that he got credit for, that he released. Slow down and read bro. The emojis are taking you over.

For real. Nasty work

1713628060250.png

LOOK AT THIS TWEET, can you believe this guys, a drake stan likes drake!

this gotta be a conspiracy.

I did not say the entire time. I clearly said Akademiks is a Drake stan. I clearly referred to this diss track, that he got credit for, that he released. Slow down and read bro. The emojis are taking you over.

For real. Nasty work

lol dawg you know how english works.
if you allege a conspiracy of paid bloggers, the obvious implication is that they are being paid to have the right opinions. and paid to post about it.

if the point was ak is a drake stan who tweets about drake, you wouldn't have said anything, because the sky is blue.

the global blogger bot conspiracy sounds super goofy so you wanna retreat to a less insane claim.
but you've let Qanoncrocket out too many times. :lol:

Which one of y'all hiding behind this generic YouTube screen name? :lol:
Lol chill. I’m a new poster. Name is Jordan. I’m from NW Houston. Lol I’m just a long time lurker, that loves sneakers, sports and hip hop. But I had to break up this hating that was gonna on in this thread. Too much d riding for an artist that didn’t drop yet. And I rock with Kendrick too. I’m 29, I remember all the “big 3” come up and all. Have all their discography. But y’all moving goal post right now.

Is it really a conspiracy to think that Akademiks gets paid by labels, artists, etc?
The conspiracy is that he's doing this because he's getting payed a long with network of other bloggers and bots.

Akademiks is a Drake #1 ovo Stan, that's like his entire gimmick, he's going to Stan for drake regardless if he was sampled in a Drake song or not. :lol:

Another thread where osh displays his inability to see the big picture of what’s going on. Lol

easier to just scroll past when you see his name. He does this in every thread he joins

Carry on

"The bigger picture" you saaay tell me more fam.:nerd:

Who else involved, how deep does this story go? :lol:

The conspiracy is that he's doing this because he's getting payed a long with network of other bloggers and bots.

Akademiks is a Drake #1 ovo Stan, that's like his entire gimmick, he's going to Stan for drake regardless if he was sampled in a Drake song or not. :lol:
But he can be getting paid and be a Drake Stan right? If anything we’ve seen about him is that he will do anything for a $

Men are taking crazy L’s all throughout the entertainment industry when it comes to these women. Dudes out here building up these nobody chicks like Karrueche, Ari, Jayda etc.. who parlay dating/being BM’s to entertainers into sparking their own careers. On the flipside these women in the industry rarely ever date down and the dudes definitely don’t parlay that status into a come up.

Back
Top Bottom