Rappers/Singers That You've Met (pics if you got 'em)

63635b22ea7f7fe0ea7c4b120aefd3b5e1fa778.jpg

Hell Hath No Fury Tour. Me & Sandman (REUP Gang) outside of BB Kings NYC.

I got to chop it up w/ Mal & Pusha while they waited for a cab, but no pics.

BUT I got'em to sign the fitted.

Forgive the facial edit; I lost my OG pic before the edit.
smh.gif

f2935813ea05744ee55346a906b9e1d65180fbf.jpg
232350e4ee0477e8e50041e403a292f2d8f3812.jpg
3a225a6e8179be894050b52dfc5a223712a0dad.jpg

lupe fiasco - came into my work while he was doing a show in frisco
the rest are just local bay area rappers.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Whoa, wait! Your Moms rocks wit' "Watch out there now!" JayAnthony Brown AND you've lived with Teddy Pendergrass back in the day? That's mind blowin'.....

Circa 2001-2002
I met Malice and Pusha T at a CD signing gig at FYE at Roosevelt Field on Long Island. This was right after Grindin came out. I didnt really know who therewere at the time...i just saw a line and some guy was like theyre signing cds so me and my lil sister hopped on. I had to buy their cd ($20 well spent). Theyalso wouldnt let me buy the explicit cd bc i was underage so I have the clean version. They was real cool and down to earth. I still have the signed cd if noone believes me ill post a pic of it

I almost asked him if he knew Henz0 but I changed my mind because I didn't want him to know that I know him. I aint proud of that crap.
laugh.gif

This dude Kerry's posts always have me rollin'.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Star Time

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Whoa, wait! Your Moms rocks wit' "Watch out there now!" Jay Anthony Brown AND you've lived with Teddy Pendergrass back in the day? That's mind blowin'.....

Yessirrr!
I've known J. since 1997 my dude. He's from my city, like 15 minutes from where I stay, grew up here in Columbia, SC and went toschool out here. He's
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

The Game - I met dude at the Beverly Center in cali when the all star game was out there I think it was 04, he had about 6 dudes with him and he was justposted up outside of the Foot Locker. I walked up on dude and said what's up, told him that he was goin in on the G-Unit mixtapes. He said good lookin out,gave me a pound and I was out. Dude was real cool.

Juicy J - I met dude walking down Sunset blvd on a Saturday night when it used to be CRACKIN!. I think this was like 03-04 He was walking with that blackchristian chick from America's Next Top Model, the one that got cut cause I think she didn't wanna do a topless photo shoot or something like that. Hewas cool, he was just walking down the street and as we were passing him I said what up and my homie got to take a picture with him.

Usher - I seen dude in the Beverly Center before he was talking about in on the Confessions album, and come to think of it he was with this bad broad
laugh.gif
. but it was me and my girl and we just saw him inside of one of the clothing stores and sincehe was with a chick my girl didn't wanna say nothing.

Method Man - I talked to dude walking down Melrose blvd on a sunday afternoon in like 05. He was out there dolo and tlaking on the phone like he was meetingsomeone. but I stopped him, said what's up and told him that I bought his Strippers Game dvd and that it was cool. He said good lookin, gave me a pound andhe was on his way.

Swizz Beats - I met him in the Beverly Center also I think like around 02-03. He was just standing there talking on the phone and I was walking towards thatway and I said "Yo Swizz, what's good". He was dolo and said what's poppin gave me a pound and I told him that I F'd with his music and Iasked when he was gonna drop and new cd and he was telling me that a Ruff Ryders was supposed to drop and I should check it out. I said cool stay up homie andI went on about my business.

Dave Navarro, Brittney Spears, and Jerry Springer I met them all when I was working at Starbucks in Santa Monica in 04.

^That's interesting, strait up. He is a funny dude. Livin' wit' Teddy P must have been interesting too. Like how the hell you tell someone "Yoyou know I'm livin' at Teddy Pendergrass house now" Like I can't imagine bringin' over an older woman that I might meet at like the postoffice or somethin' & she sits down on the couch & out of nowhere he comes out & introduces himself like "Hey nice to meet you, can Ioffer you a beverage" in that deep cool voice he got. Shorty prolly fall out & hit her head on the coffee table or somethin'. I honestly find thattype of situation very interesting.....

Originally Posted by Star Time

^That's interesting, strait up. He is a funny dude. Livin' wit' Teddy P must have been interesting too. Like how the hell you tell someone "Yo you know I'm livin' at Teddy Pendergrass house now" Like I can't imagine bringin' over an older woman that I might meet at like the post office or somethin' & she sits down on the couch & out of nowhere he comes out & introduces himself like "Hey nice to meet you, can I offer you a beverage" in that deep cool voice he got. Shorty prolly fall out & hit her head on the coffee table or somethin'. I honestly find that type of situation very interesting.....

Yeah, J is cool as hell. He's like my stepdad, yo. He'll get on me when I'm doing wrong, but also chill, hit up the movies, or the malltogether when he's in town, real down to earth, humble dude.
pimp.gif

Cormega: Mega was probably the most low key dude that I met. He's a cool brother, but he originally didn't want to get in the picture. I met him back in '04 outside the Polo factory store around my way. He was in this big Hummer wit' some chick & when I approached him, he was like "Yo is that Nas on your shirt" & knowing that they had beef wit' each other back then, I was like "Uh.....yes sir Mr Mega Montana sir" & he gave me the
grin.gif
followed by the
indifferent.gif
. It was his girl that persuaded him to take the pic. Just look at his face, he's clearly bothered lol...
you wear a shirt with Nas on it and then see Cormega
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I met Plies and sold shoes to Tech N9ne and that fat guy wit the Afro and what looked to be burn marks on his face (no disrespect) back when I was working atFinish Line

Hmmm, off the top, I've met...

Inspectah Deck -- cool brotha, dude was zooted out of his mind

Killah Priest -- another cool cat, and was also ridiculously blazed

Brand Nubian -- Grand Puba looks just like a human mole, straight up. They were all really down to earth though.

Keith Murray -- Son performed in front of like 30 people and had no problem being angry as hell about it the rest of the night at the after hours joint.
laugh.gif

L.E.G.A.C.Y. from the Justus League -- Duke signed my homie's poster with the words "To Carl: Keep it movin' b." I guess he didn't likethe homie choppin' it up with him for like 10 minutes on some drunken nonsense.

J-Live -- one of the nicest, realest dudes you'll ever meet. If you ever get a chance to see this dude live in concert, do it.

Royce Da 5'9" -- dudes was kinda standoffish. Probably because literally no more than 13 people showed up for his "concert". He had nochoice but to personally meet everyone there. lol

LA the Darkman -- he spent some time growing up in my hometown, so he was always around somewhere.

Cappadonna -- dude was on his grind doing small venues--I guess cab driving got old. He killed it though, and he's another real down to earth brotha. This is the last spot I saw LA at, as he stumbled into the club straight F-A-D-E-D. I guess he heard Cappa was in town and made the trip down from GrandRapids.

Remedy -- I'm sure not many of you know who dude is, but he's the white guy that was down with the WU. He had that one ill cut "Never Again"from the Killa Beez album. Enh, I wouldn't even call him famous....AND he was a straight up jerk. Dude thought he was way too fresh, knowing damn welleveryone showed up to see Killah Priest. We were chilling backstage and somehow my homie and his hypeman almost came to blows. +*#+ was hilarious.
laugh.gif

GZA -- I actually went to a rave just to see this dude. Why he was at a rave, I'll never know. All I remember is having to endure 5 hours of Night at theRoxbury beats and glowsticks just to see this guy. He finally came on at like 4am, but we got to kick it a little bit after the show.

There are some more, but my memory is foggy because 9 times out of 10, I was boozed up at a show when I met these dudes. It pays to have a friend in theindustry who gets free tickets and backstage access.

I've seen a few people but I never actually go up to them because they are usually surronded by body gaurds and besides I think it is a on the homosexualside to ask another man to take a picture with him. Anyway the people I've seen are P.Diddy, Trey Songs, Chris Brown, and J.Holiday. I've seen them allat clubs in D.C. either performing or just hosting an event.

P.Diddy is kind of wack cuz when I saw him he was just sitting on the stage area with his shades on, which I don't understand why he was wearing because itwas dark in the club.

J.Holiday is from D.C. and he performed his song Bed and while I'm not a hater I'm also not gay so I wasn't feeling the song like all the girlswere. On a side note he is a lot shorter then I expected.

Trey Songz and Chris Brown are from Va so they party in D.C. occasionally. Anyway I wish I would have seen Alicia Keys perform in the club last month but thetickets were expensive.

Lastly they aren't singers but they are celebrities. I've met Steve Francis because his cousin went to my high school and I went to his picnic 4 yearsback he is from Maryland not too far from where I live. I've also met Juan Dixon before he played in the NBA when he played for Md. I've seen GilbertArenas outside the club but he didn't come in he was just showing off. And last that guy from the barbershop Michael Ealy went to my high school and hevisited when I was in 9th grade.

Alicia Keys- Aight, now when I say this I mean it; she's the most gorgeous chick iv'e ever seen in life. When I seen her though she wasn't famous,but she did stick out like a needle in a haystack.

RZA- Seen him in ATL at a music confrence. I asked him "yo what does bon bon mean?" he replied "it was just a wu thing nahmean"...I waslike "word" he shook after, but was definently cool guy.

T-boz- Seemed a little werid as if I was trying to holler at her. My moms introduced me and I was like "aight cool" I guess she expected more.

DJ red alert- mad cool dude, we took pics n all.

Michael Rappaport - When I seen him he was on the phone coming down the escalator. I didn't say nothin, but "whatup!" he looked at me werid. Hehad on new balance 991's though USA editions. I

Oh no- I just seen dude tonite! lol I was at his concert, my boy was like "yo madlib is here" i was like "whatt!" I went and tryied to seewho it was, it ended up being oh no. Real cool dude though, down to earth and all.

Sisqo- Dude isn't gay, he mad chicks around him.

Da brat- cool but abrasive, I seen her from a distance.

MF DOOM - Lol, this is funny though cause when I seen him getting in his limo, I was like "yo doom!" he was like "AIGHT!" and hoped in.

Foxy Brown(I already knew her before). Chick talks like a white girl with ebonics. Last time I sawher, she was at Chase bank on Flatbush Ave. past Grand Army.

Fabolous - He mad cool. Met him numerous times. I remember when I saw him when he just blowing up. He was chillin in the park one day and I just walked passedhim and didn't even recognize him without his fitted.

Jay Z - Didn't really meet him face to face but I yelled out Whats good Jigga. Dude just gave me the head nod. He was at my school. We couldn't even goon the first floor because it was secured to the max.

Young Buck - Met him when he was out on 42nd street. Dude is mad chill and down to earth. Also met 50 Cent. Went with my cousin to go meet with him.

Lauryn Hill - Don't even want to talk about it
smh.gif

Met Papoose, Tru Life, Joell Ortiz and Masta Ace. I can't front, I was geeked when I met Masta Ace.
laugh.gif

I met Freeway at the Polo Store in Charlotte a few months ago. When I walked in, i just thought he was some regular short chubby dude with a beard. But whenI turned back around, I was like " oh shh.. that's Free!" My girl was like "who?" He was cool as hell. I asked him when the newalbum was coming out and he said next month, well it took another 5 or 6 months for it to come out. After we left, my girl was still like " who wasthat?" Had to put that Philly Freeway on for her.

I can't really give a good list, but these are all the cats I've met and gotten an introduction to and all that, not just been in the same place at thesame time

Cormega

Swizz Beats

Jadakiss

Styles

Jim Jones

Just Blaze

Bun B

Maino

Lumidee

About 10 Basketball players, none I'd say I really know they names like that

Red Cafe

Tru Life

Freeway

Beans

Marcus Camby

Neo Da Matrix

The Vines

Jeermaine Dupri

Kyile Minogue

Chris and Neef

Gillie da Kid

Omillio Sparks

Funk Master FLex

Hurley from Lost

Hmmm. Bow Wow lame%!$*, Jermaine Dupree, C-Lo (cool as %!##), Chill Will (my dude), Crime Mob, Ludacris. Dre 3000, Greg Street, Big Gee, Jody Breeze, I-20(on several occasion, this is one dude who was a tremendous help to my career - if you have facebook and I f's wit you like that, go check DonJuwuans B Daypics. We got a group pic wit him chillin in there). Chingy and im sure alot more that I will forget to name.

Black Thought and a few members of the Roots

They performed a free concert at my school, after it was done they came into the crowd. I was wearing a J Dilla Changed My Life T-shirt and Thoughtcomplemented me on it.

I met Ghostface in Houston, the weekend after thanksgiving at the airport. He was in a rush tho, he was taller than I thought. I admit I was a bit shook to seeghost. My mom was like who is that?you look like you just saw a ghost.
laugh.gif
..I also saw Booker T the same day in the same airport.
Lupe-met him when he came to my school for homecoming.
Jay-z-doesn't count cause I couldn't get close to homie.
Nas-dude was blunted out of his mind but he was mad chill, met him around the stillmatic era.

Back
Top Bottom