Rappers/Singers That You've Met (pics if you got 'em)

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

P.Diddy's manager (the one who used to be on Making The Band,that managed Da Band also,I forget his name)
Harve Pierre aka Joe #@%$@@?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

P.Diddy's manager (the one who used to be on Making The Band,that managed Da Band also,I forget his name)
Harve Pierre aka Joe #@%$@@?
laugh.gif
Naw not Harve..the skinnier bald guy..his name really slips my mind right now

Lupe- Met at Union L.A. early December. One of the most modest people I met. Very humble guy. This is him and my sis, I took the pic.

Also met Crooked I at a studio when my homie was recording some tracks for his c.d.

I met Trick Daddy and Trina at the Beverly Center way back in high school. Trick was at the Polo store (big surprise at the tyme) and Trina and her huge bootywas walking around. One of the homies tried to holla. She laughed at him and thought it was cute
roll.gif

I met D.J. Quik coming out of the 740 club downtown with roller skates drunk. I said "What's up" gave him a pound secretly watching to see ifhe'll fall.

Met Remy Ma one random weekend in L.A. at a klub. She's kool, real short.

Met Busta Rhymes outside of a klub one night. Really kool dude. We laughed and conversed with him for about 15 minutes. All the females flocked to him thatnight.

There are others I've met but I can't remember because I don't take pics.

I aint got flicks but I met Freeway at a signin at Da Villa (Sneaker Villa) This past summer, mad chill dude, crazy short, but none the less mad chill. I said"Whadup" to Vanilla Ice when he was shoppin at the mall. That's about it, Timbaland don't count cause I only rapped to him when he was walkinby after performin at the J. Timberlake show in Pittsburgh (I took my girl's lil sisters) I woulda met Beans at Da Villa but I had an appt to make andmissed him. I spoke to B.B. King for a quick minute when he checked into the hotel I used to work at. Also Elephant Man (lame), and PM Dawn if anybody rememberthem.

Trey Songz, Beyonce and Kelly, but Britney Spears was my most memorable celebrity meeting. Let's just say she doesn't take constructive criticism well.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom