Rappers/Singers That You've Met (pics if you got 'em)

I met WALE once he stayed at the hotel I work at after Gilbert Arenas' birthday party.

Kweli, Mos Def, Jean Grae, Little Brother-All very cool peoples...chatted it up with them all, my boy shot game at Jean and got shot down...

Master P, Silkk the Shocker, and Lil Romeo stayed at my hotel when I was in NYC...I just remember being a freshman in HS and going on their floor slippingnotes under their doors telling them they sucked and needed to stop rapping...they even had a boy band with them...it was like May 2001

Destiny's Child when they first broke up and Solange...they was some straight B's

Skillz-Mad cool

Black Thought & ?uestlove-Mad cool

Rich Boy- Looks like a velociraptor (sp?) and mad lame...wanted to buy my Vanilla Ice Blazers off me

Sammie the little singer

Huey- Waaaaack

Just about every Chicago radio personality/dj/rapper minus Kanye

Originally Posted by reazson

I've kicked it bizzy bone, dude is cracked out for real...he would freestyle for 10 minutes and not make any sense

hes wack

roll.gif
roll.gif

i drove donell rawlings to the idlewild premiere here in nyc.....cool cat, smoked an l in the car and everything. saw lots of famous people at the premiere,busta, swizz, bunch of people. and not really famous but beyonces personal driver was driving swizz he was tryin to steal him lol i went to flight club one dayand bow wow was there GRILLING my kicks i forgot what i had but i just laughed i didnt even say what up or acted like i noticed, dude is MAD short
at a concert at Hunter college i saw immortal technique and keith murray but the foul part is almost the whole crowd bounced after immortal it was only like 20people there and we all bugged out on stage wit him he was filmin some%@%**...aries spears came to my school, the white guy from the mad real world and tracymorgan for a comedy show, Tracy was GONE...."im a spicy MF'er"
Bret hart gave my moms tickets for me to watch monday night raw, my moms worked at budget rentacar and he rented a car there, he was hitting on her mad hardshe said and hooked it up with tickets my cousin is a promoter and personally knows ALOT of famous spanish people, Don Omar is one most people here wouldknow...lots more but cant think of any more at the moment im still waiting to meet NaS.......

i also met black rob and NORE nearly a decade ago on they're respective album releases.

dba162104790fe52d63d78a9dfc55424dba31476.jpg

i also met cam, fat joe, nas ( lil ninja staged dived on me at sneakerpimps..lol) timbaland, drag-on, mysonne, young jeezy, slim thug, remy ma, fabolous andhis brother paul cain

mic geronimo, prodigy...its good being in nyc, you run into these dudes all da time.

as far as rockin your chains in da hood fat joe got da crown....homie don't care where he is.

damn ninja, didnt know this was your new screename...what you do this time ? lol

anywho, i met flavor flav at the airport here in Memphis....this was b4 flavor of love

met sandman and ab liva in va beach on new years eve. they was real super cool down to earth dudes. sandman looks like a grimey%@@$ _ though. kept starring atme through his car which is what made me approach em. they was pickin up a pizza the same time as me and my brother...

i didnt meet titty boy and i-20 per say, but i styled on them in a air port in atlanta. they super stuck up for no reason which is what forced me to scream onem as they got on the escalator lookin like dummies..

I met The Game when The Documnetary 1st dropped and no one knew who he was. He was really cool just dapped him up and got My CD autographed.

I met the Clipse to

Doug E Fresh at the jamican food spot on 145th and st nick
Nore, Busta at the fish spot on 145th and st nick
Shyne and B.Levy when they shot the video for Bad Boys
Chilli from TLC at the popeyes on 125th and st nick
Pete Rock, Shyiem, Ghostface at speed
Brand Nubian at the sound factory
Da' Band at wendy's near the port authority

Juicy J - I met dude walking down Sunset blvd on a Saturday night when it used to be CRACKIN!. I think this was like 03-04 He was walking with that black christian chick from America's Next Top Model, the one that got cut cause I think she didn't wanna do a topless photo shoot or something like that. He was cool, he was just walking down the street and as we were passing him I said what up and my homie got to take a picture with him.
Not at all the type of broad you'd think to find with Juicy J...

I haven't met many celebs, now that I think about it.

DMX (Prick)
Ramesh and Jared from Voxtrot
JD Cronise from The Sword

Let me see here...

I went to the v103.3 celebrity football game in ATL in 06. I happend to be standing near the children of most of the celebrities that participated so they allat one time or another came over and i got to speak and dap them up..Included were:

Big Boi

Big Gipp

Sammie(didn't speak but he walked right by)

Lloyd..walked right by me to go to the bathroom..Im like 6'3..this dude looked like a toddler to me as he walked by lol

Fabo...This dude was runnin around actin crazy..madd down to earth talkin to everybody and anybody..livin it up

Dj Unk... There performing walk it out before it blew up He was cool.

Yola the Great...Not so Great..

On another trip to ATL i was standing outside the Tabernacle(a club) waiting to go see Common and John Legend, and T.I rolls by in a white BMW 760 wit thewindows down..He was with the light skin chick from Xscape(the mother of his children)I threw im the deuces and he nodded back(at me? I dont know)

I also saw T.I on the way from my Uncle's funeral in atlanta..He pulled up beside our car in a big F150 once again with the windows rolled down.

During the black Arts festival in Downtown Winston Salem, I saw Malcolm Jamaal Warner, and walked by and spoke to Tasha Smith( the Twins' mama from ATL andalso was in Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls and Why Did i get Married)

Met Doug E Fresh in Charlotte

Julius Peppers In Charlotte

Adrian Wilson of the Cardinals Graduated from my Highschool..and he comes back alot to chill

And also I went to Highschool with Fantasia..if that counts for anything..

Oh yeah and i just found out from my Mom the other day that one of her first cousins is a regular on "the Wire"

My boy won a contest in November and we got a chance to meet Lupe. Dude was humble to the fullest. We got a chance to converse with him for a little whilewhich was sick to me considering how big of a fan I am. COnsidering the fact that dude hates bootlegs, when we met him we asked him to sign our F&L CD andpulled out two bootleg copies. Dude was stunned but tried to play it off and still signed it.
laugh.gif
We then showed him the real copies though.
m_8c252efefbee6e5510fa1af0f0186f8b.jpg

I also met Clipse when they came down early last year for a concert. Dudes were mad humble as well and they gave one hell of a performance. I didn't havea camera at the time so no pictures but I do have an autographed Hell Hath No Fury poster hanging in my room. Malice stayed talking to the fans the longestwhile it seemed like Pusha wanted to just bounce after a while.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at the hate story.

my boo alicia lives in a brownstone around my way..see her on the daily(when shes not promoting or touring or suttin)
pimp.gif

saw a countless amount of rappers/singers when 106 n park was actually on 106 n park..used to go school across the street

Met akon before, said what up, and gave him a pound

Murda Mook(Does he count lol) Thats my boy, chill with him daily

Chubbie Baby, met him before

CHRISTINA MILIAN!-The greatest encounter I ever had with a celebrity. I asked for a pic, but she didn't give it to me. But I was in Starbucks, the onlydude in there. It was in Miami. Then she walked in, By herself. Ordered something, then sat AT MY TABLE. Talked for about a hour. She is really cool, or was atthe time. Very open, could ask her about anything. She asked me if I had a GF and I said no and then I asked her about her and nick (This was at the time ofLove don't cost a thing) and she said that they were real real real good friends lol.

So far, that's about it

^chubbie is like 35 and tryin to rap like dipset... that dude is a clown...

ive seen method man around si like the mall because i think he still stays here with his wife but i just dont know what part
laugh.gif

post starter, are those outlets in penn. near the poconos?

Originally Posted by Star Time

Which rappers/singers have you ever met before? How were they when you met them? Were they down to earth, were they big headed? If you got pics of them also, post them:

Here's some of the people in the music industry that I've met randomly:

Lord Finesse: He's mad cool. I met him at this diner by Yankee Stadium. Told me he still produces & is working on a mixtape. My Mom was wit' me when I met him & after he posed for the pic, she asked me "You know that homeless guy?"

l_2ec09287dd3489b6a8552e099a45e386.jpg

Tru Life: I met him last year back when I was a manager at the Nike Factory store not far from my crib. He was mad cool too. I asked him about the beef wit' him & Cam & he was like son prolly somewhere holdin' a raw steak over his eye. I asked him when the album was droppin' & he told me that it would be out in a month or so. That was like 5 months ago. He's prolly workin' in the shipping & recieving area at the factory store now for all I know...

l_ffd1bf171646655187355d6390cbcad2.jpg

Billy Danze from M.O.P: I met him while coppin' some fitteds at Cap City wit' fellow NT member Flightman4life. He was probably the coolest & most down to earth brother I met. All 3 of us went outside & spent a good minute just bird watching & stuff. He was like "Ya'll come all the way out here just for hats?" & we was like "Yeah that's gangsta right" & he was like
indifferent.gif

l_6fa24a28d0db60003d11608cf993a70d.jpg

Nature: This was back in the beginning of '05. I met him at that mixtape spot on 145th where they sell the bootleg Jordans on the left side in that glass case & the screenprinted thermals on the right side in the other glass case. He was mad cool & suprised that I even recognized him. I was like "Dun I been a fan since the ol' Clue freestyles that you & Esco used to rip. You still rock wit' homie?" & he was like "Nah I don't get down wit' that dude nomore" I hope Nature drop somethin' for the new year....

l_fcc18cf4cc240e84537557be5f461b63.jpg

Cormega: Mega was probably the most low key dude that I met. He's a cool brother, but he originally didn't want to get in the picture. I met him back in '04 outside the Polo factory store around my way. He was in this big Hummer wit' some chick & when I approached him, he was like "Yo is that Nas on your shirt" & knowing that they had beef wit' each other back then, I was like "Uh.....yes sir Mr Mega Montana sir" & he gave me the
grin.gif
followed by the
indifferent.gif
. It was his girl that persuaded him to take the pic. Just look at his face, he's clearly bothered lol...

l_28e068361aff4665663ab880f3301a65.jpg

DMX: this particular picture was taken in the summer of '04. This was the second time I've met X. I met him for the first time across the street from the state office building in Harlem at the 6 dollar sculley spot. He was buying like 48 dollars worth of sculleys from the Nigerians. He was extremely cool & friendly during that time. When we took this pic, he was still as cool & friendly as he was that first time. He had this doo doo brown custom '64 Impala parked outside of Harlem USA clothing store & there was a crowd of about 25 people there giving him pounds & showin' love. I approached him like "Yo X what's good?" & he was like "I'M GOOD DOGG!!!" & I was like "Can I get this pic wit' you?" & he was like "LET'S DO IT DOGG!!" & I've been a fan of his ever since....

l_fd269602b6d04ed68b5b326de9a95ac3.jpg

Loon: I met Loon back in the winter of '04. I seen him inside of Jacob The Jeweler's & I approached him & he was very cool too. We talked about the trail that he had pending at the time & I asked him what was good wit' him & his situation at Bad Boy & he hit me with the ol "Industry Rule 4080" thing. I gave him a pound with the non sexual embrace like "Keep on keepin' on my dude" Loon was mad cool. I hope that brother gets back into the game. I dunno what he's up to now. Last thing I heard about him was he beat down 40. Cal wit' a metal garbage can lid inside a barbershop on Amsterdam Avenue

l_03dc1438a69517313bc923ba287df920.jpg

Pharrel: Unlike the story posted in the General forum not long ago, I actually met Pharell for real lol. This was also in the winter of '04 & I also met him inside of Jacob the Jeweler's store. He was with this really cute white girl & this big intimidating black dude. Must have been his bodyguard or somethin', son looked like Grape Ape. He didn't do to much of a good job keepin' away regular people though because I approached Pharell like I knew him & we spoke briefly. I asked Pharell if he goes on Niketalk & he admitted that he did. I almost asked him if he knew Henz0 but I changed my mind because I didn't want him to know that I know him. I aint proud of that crap. Pharell was mad cool too. All in all, every celebrity I've met was cool.....

l_9d35d9d25c3d8bd53c51c50f2aaf904c.jpg

Henz0? is that suppose to be pharrell or something?

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Which rappers/singers have you ever met before? How were they when you met them? Were they down to earth, were they big headed? If you got pics of them also, post them:

Lord Finesse: He's mad cool. I met him at this diner by Yankee Stadium. Told me he still produces & is working on a mixtape. My Mom was wit' me when I met him & after he posed for the pic, she asked me "You know that homeless guy?"

Tru Life: I met him last year back when I was a manager at the Nike Factory store not far from my crib. He was mad cool too. I asked him about the beef wit' him & Cam & he was like son prolly somewhere holdin' a raw steak over his eye. I asked him when the album was droppin' & he told me that it would be out in a month or so. That was like 5 months ago. He's prolly workin' in the shipping & recieving area at the factory store now for all I know...

Billy Danze from M.O.P: I met him while coppin' some fitteds at Cap City wit' fellow NT member Flightman4life. He was probably the coolest & most down to earth brother I met. All 3 of us went outside & spent a good minute just bird watching & stuff. He was like "Ya'll come all the way out here just for hats?" & we was like "Yeah that's gangsta right" & he was like
indifferent.gif

Nature: This was back in the beginning of '05. I met him at that mixtape spot on 145th where they sell the bootleg Jordans on the left side in that glass case & the screenprinted thermals on the right side in the other glass case. He was mad cool & suprised that I even recognized him. I was like "Dun I been a fan since the ol' Clue freestyles that you & Esco used to rip. You still rock wit' homie?" & he was like "Nah I don't get down wit' that dude nomore" I hope Nature drop somethin' for the new year....

Cormega: Mega was probably the most low key dude that I met. He's a cool brother, but he originally didn't want to get in the picture. I met him back in '04 outside the Polo factory store around my way. He was in this big Hummer wit' some chick & when I approached him, he was like "Yo is that Nas on your shirt" & knowing that they had beef wit' each other back then, I was like "Uh.....yes sir Mr Mega Montana sir" & he gave me the
grin.gif
followed by the
indifferent.gif
. It was his girl that persuaded him to take the pic. Just look at his face, he's clearly bothered lol...

DMX: this particular picture was taken in the summer of '04. This was the second time I've met X. I met him for the first time across the street from the state office building in Harlem at the 6 dollar sculley spot. He was buying like 48 dollars worth of sculleys from the Nigerians. He was extremely cool & friendly during that time. When we took this pic, he was still as cool & friendly as he was that first time. He had this doo doo brown custom '64 Impala parked outside of Harlem USA clothing store & there was a crowd of about 25 people there giving him pounds & showin' love. I approached him like "Yo X what's good?" & he was like "I'M GOOD DOGG!!!" & I was like "Can I get this pic wit' you?" & he was like "LET'S DO IT DOGG!!" & I've been a fan of his ever since....

Loon: I met Loon back in the winter of '04. I seen him inside of Jacob The Jeweler's & I approached him & he was very cool too. We talked about the trail that he had pending at the time & I asked him what was good wit' him & his situation at Bad Boy & he hit me with the ol "Industry Rule 4080" thing. I gave him a pound with the non sexual embrace like "Keep on keepin' on my dude" Loon was mad cool. I hope that brother gets back into the game. I dunno what he's up to now. Last thing I heard about him was he beat down 40. Cal wit' a metal garbage can lid inside a barbershop on Amsterdam Avenue

Pharrel: Unlike the story posted in the General forum not long ago, I actually met Pharell for real lol. This was also in the winter of '04 & I also met him inside of Jacob the Jeweler's store. He was with this really cute white girl & this big intimidating black dude. Must have been his bodyguard or somethin', son looked like Grape Ape. He didn't do to much of a good job keepin' away regular people though because I approached Pharell like I knew him & we spoke briefly. I asked Pharell if he goes on Niketalk & he admitted that he did. I almost asked him if he knew Henz0 but I changed my mind because I didn't want him to know that I know him. I aint proud of that crap. Pharell was mad cool too. All in all, every celebrity I've met was cool.....

No Pharrell is suppose to be Henz0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
followed by the
indifferent.gif

No Pharrell is suppose to be Henz0
laugh.gif

Okay i'm lost!

Lupe Fiasco- My man from the Chi introduced me to him down at Howards Homecoming. He was real cool and we walked around Georgia Ave. with him for like 10minutes. Everybody was turning and staring like
eek.gif
. I felt famous
laugh.gif

Mob Deep- They came to my school a year ago and that day my man just happened to have his "The Infamous" album on him that day and he got it signed.

Webbie and Boosie- Came into footlocker buying like 20 white tees a piece off the 4 for $20
laugh.gif

Wale- I see him all the time around the area.

Steve Francis(not a rapper)- But just found out that he's this girl I mess with uncle.She took me to the game last week when the Rockets played the Wizardsand we had floor seats and all that right behind the bench. I met him after the game and we chopped it up a bit.

Nas- Came to my school in my freshman year and was so HIGH!! this was when he was beefing with Hov. I aint really get to meet him but he was like 5 feet awayand I was like. "THE DYNASTY!! ITS THE ROC!!!<>" That man gave me the Ultimate
indifferent.gif
and I read his lips say "look at this clown"
laugh.gif

R.Kelly- Me and my man was balling with him up at Run and Shoot like 2 months ago when he was on tour around here. It was real random cause we was shootingaround and some dudes came up to us like "Aye yall trying run 5 against R.Kelly" And I started laughing at him till he was like "!%+% itthen" and walked away.We balled and Kellz was shooting like a girl from half court, knocking them down. I tried to dunk on his bodyguard and he bodiedmy!++%
laugh.gif
Kellz earrings was the size of Lemon Heads and they beat us 2straight games. I was getting salty and was about to make a "piss joke" but I fell back
laugh.gif
Good times.

I met a couple sports players too. I deliver packages to Andre Blatche, Rod Strickland and Lamont Jordans house

B.G.-at a club,first time really talkin 2 him,but been around him many times

l_a7f996ade117563cb3c8a72c34e76321.jpg

C-Murder..i dont look at him as a celeb,cuz thats my in-laws,but whatever..also Master P,Romeo,Silkk,Fiend,MAC,Mystikal,Mia X,Magic,etc etc..i used to bearound No Limit alot from 96-2000(before C caught his charge and P moved to LA)

l_3463010fc5211b7e032b8107ca25eb57.jpg

Curren$y (No Limit,Young Money/Cash Money),Dizzy(Young Money)- this is just from runnin in the undegroup rap circles in New Orleans..was supposed to collab,butu kno how that goes..

l_0b040fbf394d5f8375be2b60a2fb0d40.jpg

NO PICS,But I Met:

Freeway

Young Chris(Young Gunz)

6 Shot(Cash Money)

Mannie Fresh

Big Gipp

Ali(sold me this fake%!*@ promise about gettin my music played in the Lou)

KLC

Max Minelli(Baton Rouge artist signed to Koch)

Chopper/YoungCity

Big Boi

Sleepy Brown

Suge Knight(dude had a bodyguard lol)

Big Moe (R.I.P.)

Johnny Cochran(when he used to represent Master P)

P.Diddy's manager (the one who used to be on Making The Band,that managed Da Band also,I forget his name)

Aisha Tyler the comedian (
eek.gif
)

Lil Wayne

Doug. E. Fresh

...im sure theres more,but i forget...

Back
Top Bottom