Rare Hitler Photo's.....OMG

2z8xg6o.jpg

This pic definitely got a majority of my attention..I wonder how many people were there out of fear rather than agreement w/Hitler's beliefs?..

roll.gif
at that ben wallace pic

whats amazing about these pics are the color, when you see pics of the hitler years there often in blk/wht, i think the color brings out the"realism" in what happened

How can you guy say he is a coward? I am not saying that what he did was right or agreeing with what he did. But you can not tell me the man was a not agenius. Just imagine if he was able to use his power for good. Germany would have been in my opinion the world power instead of the USA today. I know he killedmillions of innocent people but how does that make him a coward? Is it because he committed suicide?

Im not for for what he did, but its amazing what he did. One man and he had the power to control so many. Good post... Not showing support for Hitler but goodpost...

I've watched over 2+ hours of Hitler footage today. I guess somewhere along the line he must be one of the most interesting individuals ever.

i was just imagining how much german ossie hitler was getting but it said that he only invited married women to parties and such to avoid "
waggering tongues" what a loser
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hitler is not as bad as the people who actually did his bidding in my opinion.
There is some truth to this....

who is worse: the person pulling the bullet or the person who mastered the entire plan
grin.gif

Money Masters dvd seemed to portray Hitler as puppet for the banking families as they funded the entire operation (need to rewatch that part)

Hitler damn near took over the world? How cana nyone not understand that.... nobody once said he was a good guy in this topic

I can honestly respect Hitler for his knowledge and creativity. Though i dont agree with some of the things he did, dude was brave, smart, powerful andrespected. Probably the biggest Empire created by one man; ever.

He was an enthusiastic artist. He knew how to paint, design and decorate new things that were monumental. He basically helped develop Volkswagon vehicles. Alsohelp design some of the Mercedes Benz's..

Crazy coincidence....my Initials and Birthday are the same as his.
eek.gif

A.H. + 4/20.

Originally Posted by Snake201

How can you guy say he is a coward? I am not saying that what he did was right or agreeing with what he did. But you can not tell me the man was a not a genius. Just imagine if he was able to use his power for good. Germany would have been in my opinion the world power instead of the USA today. I know he killed millions of innocent people but how does that make him a coward? Is it because he committed suicide?

I agree, not necessarily about Hitler but about "evildoers" in general. I remember after September 11, people loved to call the suicide bombers"cowards." Uh......hardly. As terrible as their actions were, you gotta have some balls to do that @#+@.

Originally Posted by jretro23

2z8xg6o.jpg

eek.gif

Dope picture.

I'm a HUGE history buff. I have respect for the military achievements and bravery of some Waffen SS units, not that I support what came afterwards, justlooking at it as a pure military historian. Unlike Hitler many fought right up to the last man because they firmly believed they were correct. Not to mentiontheir contribution to weaponry and other technology.

Hitler has the most kills in the history of the world

Not that you really wanna be #1 in this category but Stalin was right up there with Hitler if not even more.

Originally Posted by Snake201

I know he killed millions of innocent people but how does that make him a coward? Is it because he committed suicide?

There's your answer. Any man who is responsible for the deaths of innocent men, women, and children and subsequently kills himself to escape theconsequences is a coward.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can honestly Respect Hitler for his knowledge and creativity. Though i dont agree with some of the things he did, dude was brave, smart, powerful and respected. Probably the biggest Empire created by one man; ever.

He was an enthusiastic artist. He knew how to paint, design and decorate new things that were monumental. He basically helped develop Volkswagon vehicles. Also help design some of the Mercedes Benz's..

He sucked as an artist, and got turned down from art school. He did no art that was the least bit progressive or original, in fact there's a famous quoteof his about how modern artists should be "sterilized" for painting the sky green or something along those lines.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Hitler has the most kills in the history of the world

Not that you really wanna be #1 in this category but Stalin was right up there with Hitler if not even more.

sigh....... actually let me not derail this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

2z8xg6o.jpg

This pic definitely got a majority of my attention..I wonder how many people were there out of fear rather than agreement w/Hitler's beliefs?..
Despite the fear of not rocking with the Nzai program and possibly being called a jew and being sent off to the camps it's shocking appalling baffling mind boggling how many ppl did not take Hitler seriously. From Lenin's ppl who put him in power by makinghim a Minister, to even some jews who supported him and just felt he was just saying what he said to just motivate the ppl, to his generals who were just happyto see Germany becoming a power in Europe again, etc. It was too late when they realized first hand he was dead serious. Trying to kill him, going toridiculous lengths to warn Stalin he was gonna betray the agreement and they still rocked with him and fought the war.

A good amount of ppl probably wouldn't have died if the dissenters just straight up didn't do what he said, yoked him up and sent him to England.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I can honestly Respect Hitler for his knowledge and creativity. Though i dont agree with some of the things he did, dude was brave, smart, powerful and respected. Probably the biggest Empire created by one man; ever.

He was an enthusiastic artist. He knew how to paint, design and decorate new things that were monumental. He basically helped develop Volkswagon vehicles. Also help design some of the Mercedes Benz's..

He sucked as an artist, and got turned down from art school. He did no art that was the least bit progressive or original, in fact there's a famous quote of his about how modern artists should be "sterilized" for painting the sky green or something along those lines.
He didn't suck.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

He sucked as an artist, and got turned down from art school. He did no art that was the least bit progressive or original, in fact there's a famous quote of his about how modern artists should be "sterilized" for painting the sky green or something along those lines.
He didn't suck.

Um, as far as artists go, he did. He could draw a picture well....there are millions who can do that. Art is more than that. Ex:

252639730_4c28045872.jpg

OK nice picture. Great. Nothing remotely special about it.

Back
Top Bottom