Rare Hitler Photo's.....OMG

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Mateen Cleeves, are you serious? As a Jewish kid I can't believe that anyone would have respect for the biggest coward that the world has ever seen.
and how does anything he did make him "the biggest coward the world has ever seen"?

honestly, I could talk for days about this man, but I will say I think he was a GENIUS

also, I hate when people in class will always say that they would never have jioned the nazis, fought for them or worked in a concentration camp. Ill be one ofthe first to point out that pretty much every dam person in this nation would give up all their dignity and join the nazis if they had been in that sameposition.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by Snake201

I know he killed millions of innocent people but how does that make him a coward? Is it because he committed suicide?

There's your answer. Any man who is responsible for the deaths of innocent men, women, and children and subsequently kills himself to escape the consequences is a coward.
at least someone gets it.
laugh.gif
@ the suicide bomber argumentthough...come on man, they were obliged to do it,while Hitler had that option to escape.

no doubt he's probably one of the most influential and effective leaders in history, I'm not going to oversee that.

as for casualties, Stalin had 7 million kills alone (Ukraine)...filthy, he cut down the food supply by destroying crops and stealing them from people.Basically, he made them starve to death. Stalin killed his own army too (that bastard
laugh.gif
), so the numbers are not accurate at all.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by jretro23

2z8xg6o.jpg

eek.gif
Imagine your a jew with a 50. caliber machine gun..on top of everybody..what would you do?

Hitler has the most kills in the history of the world, his 11 million kill streak ended..
imagine him on code
eek.gif
pure beast..
RIP to the people that died

you wouldn't even have enough ammo to kill all those people
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

How can you guy say he is a coward? I am not saying that what he did was right or agreeing with what he did. But you can not tell me the man was a not a genius. Just imagine if he was able to use his power for good. Germany would have been in my opinion the world power instead of the USA today. I know he killed millions of innocent people but how does that make him a coward? Is it because he committed suicide?
That could be it. Think about it, how are u going to lead a nation based of physical appearance that you don't have. U get a lot of ppl to doyour bidding and when it's all over, instead of facin the music like a man, u run away and hide and off yaself so that u won't have to deal w/ theconsequences. If u know somethin is wrong, WHY DO IT? And I'm not talkin bout somethin small as in takin a bag of chips from the store, dude killedmillions indirectly.

Crazy how one dude got out of jail and worked to put a whole nation behind him and kill millions of people with no remorse.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Man @+!% Hitler
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

thanks for the insightful post.....

hitler was pure evil. and how this man was able to have not only almost all of germany but parts of europe and italy to follow his way of cleansing wasamazing. people like him just make appreciate how life is now. it isnt perfect by any means.... but try and imagine if things were different and he were incharge.

If you want more insight on the man, I'd recommend Mein Kampf.

He really is an amazing (and evil) human being.

I mean if you look at it this way.....he was the only guy in the 20th century to come close to rulling the world....manipulation can do wonders on the weakminded and scared

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

If you want more insight on the man, I'd recommend Mein Kampf.

He really is an amazing (and evil) human being.

Word if only he used that brilliance for Good instead....imagine what kind of world it would be...

Its scary home much the guy looks like Dustin Hoffman...or actually, how much Dustin Hoffman looks like Hitler

Angel

someone please school me on the so called "genius" that Hitler possessed. Many of you are backing the "genius" claim up
by stating that Hitler got millions of people to follow him... does it really take a genius to do that? I must be missing some part of the
story because Hitler was no more than a sick and insane individual who's hate was driven by his madness...

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by macNcheese

-macNcheeesee

And I JUSTT today saw Valkyrie

Is that movie any good?

I'm debating weather to see it or not.

Yeah the movie was pretty good. It got slow at some parts but other than that it was pretty exciting. I hated the ending though...

Although dude was madd evil, Hilter was a great speaker and persuader, you have to respect him on that. If one person was able to corrupt the world like hedid, just imagine what he'd be able to accomplish if it was the opposite.
What a shame.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by macNcheese

-macNcheeesee

And I JUSTT today saw Valkyrie

Is that movie any good?

I'm debating weather to see it or not.

Yeah the movie was pretty good. It got slow at some parts but other than that it was pretty exciting. I hated the ending though...

Thanks for that.

Crazy... Seen them earlier, wonder how much the photographer got for them back in 65 when he sold them to life...

and is it just me or is life releasing "unreleased" pics like once a month.. first monroe now this... whats next? Lincoln?

Back
Top Bottom