Rare Hitler Photo's.....OMG

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hitler is not as bad as the people who actually did his bidding in my opinion.

indifferent.gif
Hitler tried to liquidate the whole Jewish population.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

hitler was the man
pimp.gif

Very fascinating man.. I have respect to a certain degree for any tyrant, emperor, King, world leader etc..

But I'm a history buff.
I've always found him pretty interesting as well

Ive taked with an undercover aryian about the german loofwaffle sp? Also about stalin i could debate on my postion about hitler but nevermind.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

There is some truth to this....

who is worse: the person pulling the bullet or the person who mastered the entire plan
grin.gif
They are both just as bad imo...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

indifferent.gif
What about personal accountability?
"I was just following orders"
Well okay, you were being a good solider, you get a pass

eyes.gif

I do not see any moral or humane thing that the Nazi's did except having an anti tobacco movement.

300px-German_anti-smoking_ad.jpeg

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Hitler issue the orders? Which therefore means all the deaths that occurred trace back to Hitler himself.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Mateen Cleeves, are you serious? As a Jewish kid I can't believe that anyone would have respect for the biggest coward that the world has ever seen.

Well, As a black man I can't seem to understand why people respect the fore fathers of this country seeing that they owned slaves. So its all perception.
And I'm not trying to start anything with that comment. and I think mateencleeves was just trying to get a rise outta yall.. which he did.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

OP Nter - NT I got scammed, do my dirty work
grin.gif

NT Nation - Goons and pizza to his house, plus some ads on CraigsList coming right up
happy.gif

Word to dude with the "$100 bounty"
indifferent.gif

In all honesty, Hitler had intelligence. NO I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT HE DID, he had intelligence based on the fact that he influenced millions of people tofollow his sick plot, which was genocide. Some days I sit and think, what would the world be like if he used that influence in a positive manner rather than anegative?

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

In all honesty, Hitler had intelligence. NO I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT HE DID, he had intelligence based on the fact that he influenced millions of people to follow his sick plot, which was genocide. Some days I sit and think, what would the world be like if he used that influence in a positive manner rather than a negative?

Seriously. Although very evil he was quite intelligent. Could you imagine the good he could of done?

As a black man. I feel that everything that Hitler did was wrong. But the sheer genius the man possessed is uncanny. Any person that can lead a group of peopleto do exactly what they want is a GENIUS.

But, he is still a gay fish...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can honestly respect Hitler for his knowledge and creativity. Though i dont agree with some of the things he did, dude was brave, smart, powerful and respected. Probably the biggest Empire created by one man; ever.

He was an enthusiastic artist. He knew how to paint, design and decorate new things that were monumental. He basically helped develop Volkswagon vehicles. Also help design some of the Mercedes Benz's..

Crazy coincidence....my Initials and Birthday are the same as his.
eek.gif

A.H. + 4/20.
are you serious? I guess you never paid any attention in history class
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom