Rate how you feel about life (day to day)

Not usual NT scale of 8 but on a 1 to 10. How do you generally feel about life?

When i was under 25: Generally felt about a 5.5 with many days of 9s and many days of 2s

Over 25: Generally feel about a 7. Rarely days of less than 5 and rarely days of over 8.5

8 today. Relaxed, no real worries.

Hopefully 9 tomorrow, going to get a haircut from the mother in law.

Likely 4 on Sunday, the day before my 7 day stretch of working nights. :lol: :smh:

I feel like a consistent 7. I definitely have highs where I can be in that 9 range as well as moments where I dip down.

It is a trip when you realize that life is day-to-day and that is all it will ever be. So I have been working on myself mentally and spiritually so that I can appreciate the 7 rating because it seems like just being ok is the most consistent state of mind we can accomplish

Last edited:
Have really tried to embrace stoicism the past few years. Feeling consistently content has helped with accomplishing stuff in a way that motivational speeches / big up and down emotions never really could. Hardest challenge of that is being with someone else (significant other) - girls love to poke and prod and have some emotional drama in the day to day life

Taking a break to the end of the year from everything. Currently watching all Olympic event replays whilst trying to smoke myself into another dimension.

On a drive back from Mexico through the Sonora desert the sky was lit. Thunderstorms with the loud sonic boom sounds. Dark grey clouds like the pits of hell. And it’s 95 degrees..Gas to the pedal windows down like whaaaaaaat lol.. life is good

I'm at a solid 7.5 on average these days.

Personal life is fine. Work life can be kind of trash at times, but it pays well and a lot of the stressors are outside of my control or ability to change in any meaningful way.

I feel like my future is still a bit of a question mark, but I'm laying down enough of a foundation to where I should be alright no matter what comes my way.

weebey-thewire.gif

6 to 7 this week. Wife's been away in school for 2 weeks. Been alone with my thoughts trying to keep myself distracted with reading, TV and video games.

She's coming back for 2 weeks on Friday but then I have to go back to work. It would've been nice if her break coincided with mine.

It usually ranges anywhere from a 6 to 9. Today I feel sluggish because of the humidity in my apartment so definitely a 6, but this nap is about to make it an 8. I definitely have the ability to make it at 8/9 for the most part, I just have to be more disciplined with myself when it comes to organization and becoming more short-term goal-oriented to keep things in order or advancing.

I'd say 4 to 6 usually

Haven't had above an 8 day in years now tbh

Back
Top Bottom