Originally Posted by Kakashi

just like i thought...FEMALE NT'ERS =

193648647_b671f55764.jpg

roll.gif
"he's" begging is sister right now on some

NTMALE: "c'mon son 50/50 split...i'll buy some wings and rice right
afterwards b, why you frontin we family'"

SISTER: "i'm telling mommy you going through my myspace account too, i got
private stuff on there...wit yo' nasty %**, ewww son. what you be doing wit my pics?"

roll.gif

just like i thought...FEMALE NT'ERS =

193648647_b671f55764.jpg

roll.gif
"he's" begging is sister right now on some

NTMALE: "c'mon son 50/50 split...i'll buy some wings and rice right afterwards b, why you frontin we family'"

SISTER: "i'm telling mommy you going through my myspace account too, i got private stuff on there...wit yo' nasty %**, ewww son. what you be doing wit my pics?"

roll.gif
Hehehe

damn, she looks like she should have a facebook or myspace already set up with imaginary haters.

it's 2009 it's doesn't take much to upload a camera vid to facebook....seconds actually.

probably shorter than it took to ps that pic with the lcd conveniently covered.

they're a sucker born every minute in nyc, but you wont see kakashi's name on a cake with candles to blow out today.
Just my 2 cents....I have a burning hatred dislike in my heart for ppl like you. Not like itmatters at all to you. But damn, shorty showed u up, and u found a loophole and tried to specify the fact that you requested a video. She's prolly puttinthe vid together now, and then ur gonna say "Is that a wig I see?". You sir, are pathetic. Forget about blowing out candles. Just /yourself. Neverrespect an individual who can't keep their word ppl.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

damn, she looks like she should have a facebook or myspace already set up with imaginary haters.

it's 2009 it's doesn't take much to upload a camera vid to facebook....seconds actually.

they're a sucker born every minute in nyc, but you wont see kakashi's name on a cake with candles to blow out today.
Just my 2 cents....I have a burning hatred dislike in my heart for ppl like you. Not like it matters at all to you. But damn, shorty showed u up, and u found a loophole and tried to specify the fact that you requested a video. She's prolly puttin the vid together now, and then ur gonna say "Is that a wig I see?". You sir, are pathetic. Forget about blowing out candles. Just /yourself. Never respect an individual who can't keep their word ppl.
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not taking up for the guy, but seriously, re-read what hewrote.. he DID say post a vid[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nowif his scrutiny goes any further after she posts a vid (depending on if she does anyway) then your post will hold value[/color]

dykcc5.jpg

[cam'ron] ummm, miss dunks87 or whatever you call yourself b..i would just like to say, at da end of da day
i know you frontin' and you done for da night....no, no, ma there's nothing else to discuss b...you done.
and you a man doggie ewww *laughs*[cam'ron]

dykcc5.jpg

[cam'ron] ummm, miss dunks87 or whatever you call yourself b..i would just like to say, at da end of da day
i know you frontin' and you done for da night....no, no, ma there's nothing else to discuss b...you done.
son is corny

The audacity of you telling someone they're done.

Dirty, JRose, SKA, whoever, can you ban this attention troll? Son is worse than THB in his prime.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Just my 2 cents....I have a burning hatred dislike in my heart for ppl like you. Not like it matters at all to you. But damn, shorty showed u up, and u found a loophole and tried to specify the fact that you requested a video. She's prolly puttin the vid together now, and then ur gonna say "Is that a wig I see?". You sir, are pathetic. Forget about blowing out candles. Just /yourself. Never respect an individual who can't keep their word ppl.
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not taking up for the guy, but seriously, re-read what he wrote.. he DID say post a vid[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now if his scrutiny goes any further after she posts a vid (depending on if she does anyway) then your post will hold value[/color]
laugh.gif
That he did. *shrug* Oh effin well, ain't my money onthe line. If I'm wrong and he's right, so be it. If she doesn't post the vid, imma have to hunt him down and beat that %!#.

Back
Top Bottom