ohwell.gif

c'mon dunks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't stop now....

Originally Posted by Kakashi

aight, where the VIDEO...with this thread in the background
indifferent.gif

we've seen what crank can do with photoshop...i said VIDEO.

and say what you confidently wrote...it's worth $100 to get proven wrong.
pimp.gif

Nice save
roll.gif

damn, she looks like she should have a facebook or myspace already set up with imaginary haters.

it's 2009 it's doesn't take much to upload a camera vid to facebook....seconds actually.

probably shorter than it took to ps that pic with the lcd conveniently covered.

they're a sucker born every minute in nyc, but you wont see kakashi's name on a cake with candles to blow out today.

they're a sucker born every minute in nyc, but you wont see kakashi's name on a cake with candles to blow out today.
your swag just went into the negatives with this comment
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

i challenge any nt'er to take a LONG, HARD, LOOK at these "female" nt'ers habits...twitter, facbook, etc

than compare those to a regular female that you encountered in real life on a thirst mission.

you can't honestly tell me these females strike you as "normal heterosexual" females.

no pics, vids, twitter...no family problems, no girl problems, no one "nt what type of period products you use"

or "do you have any adult toys" thread...

the average woman no matter how fly she is can resist the power of sexuality at her finger tips...over 10,000 users

and 7 women that are "comfortable" without even "testing the waters" like most females do at least once a blue moons.

...i have a girlfriend, she has hot friend, i'm a dj....i interact with females 16hours a day, i know when something is defunct.

and this is definitely defunct.

we don't care. Retire already.

damn, she looks like she should have a facebook or myspace already set up with imaginary haters.

it's 2009 it's doesn't take much to upload a camera vid to facebook....seconds actually.

I advise you to shut the hell up. Seein' as how you're probably about to get embarrassed again...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

your swag just went into the negatives
roll.gif

im wasting all my posts for this 24 hr period laughing at you fellows..

damnit.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I advise you to shut the hell up. Seein' as how you're probably about to get embarrassed again...
nvrmd

eyes.gif

what you said was funny tho...i was about to quote it..

Originally Posted by jbeezie

OMFGGGG

jh4izd.gif

roll.gif

and joe, once she posts the video, the mouth running will get even more rambunctuous. is that spelled right?

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

nvrmd

just like i thought...FEMALE NT'ERS =

193648647_b671f55764.jpg

roll.gif
"he's" begging is sister right now on some

NTMALE: "c'mon son 50/50 split...i'll buy some wings and rice rightafterwards b, why you frontin we family'"

SISTER: "i'm telling mommy you going through my myspace account too, i gotprivate stuff on there...wit yo' nasty %**, ewww son. what you be doing wit my pics?"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom