Rate the avy and sig of the person above you thread vol. 3546466

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by Kakashi

kakashi we don't use the "G" word on this forum.
i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone video in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

and say "this is dunks87, kakashi where's my money?"

if you can do that, i'll retire from nt and take back everything i ever said about the "females" on nt.

if not i'll continue to think it's gay for a male to pretend to be a female and judge other men, talking about sex from a female's perspective
and pretend to call his other screen name "cute" or prentend to be in a relatioship..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos
Why when you +%*@! guys look at a female on NT you automatically think of athletic animals or men with (potentially) big penises?

Strange I tell you
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro, you wear a tiger mask (or w/e), stop it.
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And just stop acknowledging me.. hit that ignore button my man[/color]
happy.gif

i challenge any nt'er to take a LONG, HARD, LOOK at these "female" nt'ers habits...twitter, facbook, etc

than compare those to a regular female that you encountered in real life on a thirst mission.

you can't honestly tell me these females strike you as "normal heterosexual" females.

no pics, vids, twitter...no family problems, no girl problems, no one "nt what type of period products you use"

or "do you have any adult toys" thread...

the average woman no matter how fly she is can resist the power of sexuality at her finger tips...over 10,000 users

and 7 women that are "comfortable" without even "testing the waters" like most females do at least once a blue moons.

...i have a girlfriend, she has hot friend, i'm a dj....i interact with females 16hours a day, i know when something is defunct.

and this is definitely defunct.
But are you gonna pay though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Why when you +%*@! guys look at a female on NT you automatically think of athletic animals or men with (potentially) big penises?

Strange I tell you
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And just stop acknowledging me.. hit that ignore button my man[/color]
happy.gif
You go harder on girls than you do guys.

I'm starting to think you're gay.

Every girl that posted their picture in this thread, you had something to say. None about the dudes though.

kanye_shrug.png

You gay.
horses dont get to have opinions

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watch dude don't even pay, though...
Of course he wont, but I think everyone and Dunks will be happy if he just retires from NT like he said he would. That's easily worth morethan $100 (maybe not to Dunks)

Strange I tell you
laugh.gif
[/color]

happy.gif

Every girl that posted their picture in this thread, you had something to say. None about the dudes though.

kanye_shrug.png

You gay.
roll.gif

Kakashi will come back with another SN..trust me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watch dude don't even pay, though...
Of course he wont, but I think everyone and Dunks will be happy if he just retires from NT like he said he would. That's easily worth more than $100 (maybe not to Dunks)

laugh.gif

Strange I tell you
Bro, you wear a tiger mask (or w/e), stop it.
laugh.gif

And just stop acknowledging me.. hit that ignore button my man
happy.gif

kanye_shrug.png

You gay.

6d4368b944c297e5ebdf80ddda5702fc9cff5e91.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i challenge any nt'er to take a LONG, HARD, LOOK at these "female" nt'ers habits...twitter, facbook, etc

than compare those to a regular female that you encountered in real life on a thirst mission.

you can't honestly tell me these females strike you as "normal heterosexual" females.

no pics, vids, twitter...no family problems, no girl problems, no one "nt what type of period products you use"

or "do you have any adult toys" thread...

the average woman no matter how fly she is can resist the power of sexuality at her finger tips...over 10,000 users

and 7 women that are "comfortable" without even "testing the waters" like most females do at least once a blue moons.

...i have a girlfriend, she has hot friend, i'm a dj....i interact with females 16hours a day, i know when something is defunct.

and this is definitely defunct.
we don't care.. pay her the money

i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone video in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

if you can do that, i'll retire from nt and take back everything i ever said about the "females" on nt.

if not i'll continue to think it's gay for a male to pretend to be a female and judge other men, talking about sex from a female's perspective
and pretend to call his other screen name "cute" or prentend to be in a relatioship..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg
aight, where the VIDEO...with this thread in the background
indifferent.gif

we've seen what crank can do with photoshop...i said VIDEO.

and say what you confidently wrote...it's worth $100 to get proven wrong.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg
indifferent.gif
Never give up, sir.

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg
indifferent.gif

we've seen what crank can do with photoshop...i said VIDEO wearing only your bra and panties.

and say what you confidently wrote...it's worth $100 to get proven wrong.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg
we've seen what crank can do with photoshop...i said VIDEO.
2ngeomd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom