Rate the avy and sig of the person above you thread vol. 3546466

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by dunks87

kakashi we don't use the "G" word on this forum.
i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone shot in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

and say "this is dunks87 kakashi where's my money?"

if you can do that, i'll retire from nt and take back everything i ever said about the "females" on nt.

if not i'll continue to think it's gay for a male to pretend to be a female and judge other men, talking about sex from a female's perspective
and pretend to call his other screen "cute"..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif
confused2.jpg

This dude Kakashi officially got his e-fame
roll.gif
roll.gif

Such a character to think all NT females are really males posing as females. If so they're doing it on FB too.

i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone shot in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

if you can do that, i'll retire from nt and take back everything i ever said about the "females" on nt.

if not i'll continue to think it's gay for a male to pretend to be a female and judge other men, talking about sex from a female's perspective
and pretend to call his other screen "cute"..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I am a female and have numerous NT''ers that can vouch for me on that.
laugh.gif

What do i care what some attention grabbing noob thinks? I'm just trying to help you, continue saying that word and correcting mods,
it's not going to get me in trouble and it matters not to me in the least. carry on with your tantrums.

i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone video in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

and say "this is dunks87, kakashi where's my money?"

and pretend to call his other screen name "cute" or prentend to be in a relatioship..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif

you got some serious trust issues.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I think he's saying eNPHAN and dunks87 are the same person.
It's been done before.
nerd.gif
Nah he really thinks every female on NT is a man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I am a female and have numerous NT''ers that can vouch for me on that.
laugh.gif

What do i care what some attention grabbing noob thinks? I'm just trying to help you, continue saying that word and correcting mods,
it's not going to get me in trouble and it matters not to me in the least. carry on with your tantrums.

you should make the video and take his money.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I think Im on Kakashi side..how do I really know your telling the truth? We need tagged pics..with you nood

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I think he's saying eNPHAN and dunks87 are the same person.
It's been done before.
nerd.gif

I think he thinks that every girl on here is actually a dude.

At least that's the impression I get from his posts regarding NT females.

yes, its me, I've pretended to beef with mister p and flirted with myself for the past 2 weeks...

you've outed me.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I think Im on Kakashi side..how do I really know your telling the truth? We need tagged pics..with you nood
I concur
nerd.gif

i'll paypal $100 dollars if you can take a camera phone video in front of an nt screen or your lcd (with your face in the shot)

and say "this is dunks87, kakashi where's my money?"

and pretend to call his other screen name "cute" or prentend to be in a relatioship..when the board is populated with ALL men to begin with. what purpose does it serve?

indifferent.gif

where's my money man?!

349893k.jpg

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

trevor+ariza+portait+photo.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dunks87 is questionable, but I think she's all female.[/color]
eek.gif

the resemblance is uncanny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why when you +%*@! guys look at a female on NT you automatically think of athleticanimals or men with (potentially) big penises?

Strange I tell you

Back
Top Bottom