Ravens @ Chargers post

WE GETTIN THE GAME IN SO CAL!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

let's go ravens
and let's go dolphins tommorow night

Cheering for the Dolphins? Don't tell me you think the Ravens have any shot at the playoffs/division.......

I don't see them winning this anyway, the Ravens offense is simply terrible and I don't see why it would improve today. But if Rivers plays like the"terrible Phillip" we have seen a few games, who knows

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Cheering for the Dolphins? Don't tell me you think the Ravens have any shot at the playoffs/division.......
that's exactly what i'm thinking. and i wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers got bodied on national tv tommorow. And the Ravens haveone more shot at Pittsburgh in Baltimore late in the season. A run is possible

and I see Ray Lewis puttin the "lock" on the "Gates"
roll.gif
makin plays

Wow, Rivers just doesn't look good this year. SD fans, any reason why, and if it doesn't improve what would you want to do?

For me - keep him there; wouldn't want to shake up his confidence any more than it already it is. It's not like Billy Volek would be much of an answeranyways. I just think he needs to hit Gates more, he's been forcing throws to Chambers left and right.

There are other Bolt fans who think differently though

I don't necessarily mean this year, but more long-term. Give him another year than look for other options? Look for a seasoned vet in the offseason thatcould come in and help?

It might be too soon. If we win the weak West this year, I don't think he would have to worry about his job too much.

I think the LT+Rivers combo is here to stay in the long run, but who really knows

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

samari has by far been the weakest link on this defense, for the past 3+ years at least

laugh.gif
What's w/ the Raven secondary? 2 WIDE OPEN TD passes?

it's Samari, see above

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif
What's w/ the Raven secondary? 2 WIDE OPEN TD passes?
first one was miscommunication between bart scott and the safety, i think Gates lined up in slot. One of them was supposed to pick him up. And the lasttouch down, I guess Rolle thought that it was delay of game so he just stopped after biting on the out route. Simply put:

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom