Ray Allen PE XVIs

Niner colors 
pimp.gif

He had player exclusive XVIs back in his Milwaukee days. Blk/Purple, Cherrywoods.

His PE used to flood Ebay and go for under $50. Tons of Blk/Purple and White/Pine Green AJ XV.

Can we get a pic of him w/ the gaiters off? I swear he took them off later n the game

Last edited:
I'm so excited that there's a thread about the XVI's and people are actually saying they like them. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on earth that LOVES the XVI's....I remember when I went to the mall wit my boy and watched him cop the blue XVI's...I was HATING, that they were like 160 or something, but really, I just wanted them.

Had to go take a pic of my (small) XVI collection...Cherrywoods are easily my faves, but I would LOVE to get my hands on the blues...XVI and Snakeskin XI lows are the ONLY low kicks I have...

View media item 123147

I thought the Jesus PE's were straight coke...But I didn't understand how/why he rocked the gaiter the whole time...it even says on the box top that they're not supposed to be worn while playing...

View media item 123148

These are so nice. Love this colorway, a nice caramel butterscotch with that deep red.
nthat.gif

If I'm looking to buy a DS pair of Cherrywood 16s, would they more than likely crack upon wearing? They're almost 12 years old now, so I'm thinking that it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Any other opinions?

Not the best pics but these look way better w/ the gaiter off imo... Nice clean linen look

Last edited:
Damn I had the XVI back in my freshmen year in college
One of the best jays ever great grip,feel, and the colorways are good back then bring them back JB

Yuck! Ray allens PE from 2001 in
Black/purple looked wy better.
they were basically like the standard
Black/reds but had the purple replacing
the red.

could it be that we're finally getting an xvi retro!? Please jb retro these! Id'e seriously prefer an xvi retro over an xi at this point.

Back
Top Bottom