Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

So many kids in this thread, all I can do is shake my head at the ignorance. 

People in here are calling Kim everything under the sun just because she had sex and her ex decides to go off and sell it? News flash, she's not the only person to f***k on camera, hell your girl right now is probably on some other dudes hard drive getting her back blown out and you're oblivious to it. It has to be the fact that she got fame from it and became successful/rich from turning a negative to a positive, that just makes you look like a hater. Ray J is a piece of s**t for this, but that's to be expected from someone desperate to have any shred of relevancy left. He's looking like a woman scorned pulling some s***t like this out of the blue now that he sees his ex upgraded and with a baby on the way. 

Also to the post a couple up, are you really trying to diss a pregnant woman? Seriously? She's carrying a f*****g child for Christ's sake, you expect her to be a size 2? 

If you meant me no dissing just an observation. I mean damn she is big and not glowing pregnant big, but damn I ain't gonna feel like losing this weight when I drop this baby big.

People in here are calling Kim everything under the sun just because she had sex and her ex decides to go off and sell it? News flash, she's not the only person to f***k on camera, hell your girl right now is probably on some other dudes hard drive getting her back blown out and you're oblivious to it. It has to be the fact that she got fame from it and became successful/rich from turning a negative to a positive, that just makes you look like a hater. Ray J is a piece of s**t for this, but that's to be expected from someone desperate to have any shred of relevancy left. He's looking like a woman scorned pulling some s***t like this out of the blue now that he sees his ex upgraded and with a baby on the way. 

Also to the post a couple up, are you really trying to diss a pregnant woman? Seriously? She's carrying a f*****g child for Christ's sake, you expect her to be a size 2? 
tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Why do you care so much?

Why do you care so much?
Because I voice an opinion it means I care so much? Right. That's the purpose of a thread kid. The better question to ask is why people in here go to such great lengths to make it a point to voice out how they think she is a *****.

Yep

Ray J is super lame for this.

Yeah Kim K got around alot....(even more than that list) but at a certain point who cares,if Kanye is cool with it,

But seeing how Kanye is I bet he doesn't care that other guys hit it....he probably on that, you may have hit it but you didn't hit it right tip and that's why she loves me now.

Ive know guys who are like this. They get off to other guys wanting their girl. To them it means they have bad *itch

Because I voice an opinion it means I care so much? Right. That's the purpose of a thread kid. The better question to ask is why people in here go to such great lengths to make it a point to voice out how they think she is a *****.

Yep

Ray J is super lame for this.

Yeah Kim K got around alot....(even more than that list) but at a certain point who cares,if Kanye is cool with it,
x5yt1c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom