Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Kanye doesn't care about Kim's past , he's very content which is why you gotta respect it .

"Ma girl a superstar all from a home movie ..."
-(song)Clique

Kanye doesn't care about Kim's past , he's very content which is why you gotta respect it .

"Ma girl a superstar all from a home movie ..."
-(song)Clique

Kanye is about the most insecure musician I have ever seen; I give it 2 more years max

he isn't CONTENT with anything

Lmao at Steezyshop. But y'all keep calling her a jump, why? The dudes we know her for were her boyfriends / husband. Y'all need to chill with the bitterness towards women.

Same dudes that would drink her bath water. Knocking women is while cornee.

I feel bad for the **** yall ****** marry. That one chick who tell yall she only had sex wit 2 dudes but it was really 12. I would hate to see most of yall dudes find out yo girl real #

i'm sayin kim being a **** doesn't mean she ain't got the right to get married and that someone don't got the right to wanna marry her.  accepting that she banged a bunch of dudes on her way to celeb status and beyond and still wantin to be with her doesn't mean they're 'soft'.  

yea it does, who the **** marries a ***** 
grin.gif
lol im trippen cause this dude on facebook said almost the same thing you said about his wife...except he said it was all washed away in the blood of jesus or some ole non sense... basically said oh she is a preachers wife now... im like um...... ok. Just funny this thread and your response and i see a dude virtually say the same thing.

man some of yall got to learn when to hold em and when to fold em...

a topic like this doesn't always need to turn into some deep seed analysis into every ones sexual history

Haha. Ray J doing whatever it takes to stay relevant. Wasn't she married before him?
I ain't gonna lie, this is entertaining. Keep it coming.

I accept it for what it is...entertainment. This is funny to me. I wanna see the video just for the jimmy rustling.

Back
Top Bottom