Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

thats straight disrespectful considering she's pregnant carrying a child and now in the future that childs gunna look back and see **** like this :smh:
This would be on point if she was a nobody but I don't feel sorry for rich kids. That'll be the least of their problems growing up, bunch of other stuff that will lead to them having issues.

Kanye will definitely respond.

Let's not forget he went @ Kris Humphries for basically being upset that Kim divorced him.

Sexy Can I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* 808s & Heartbreaks
stop it
mean.gif

This is just trying to hard. If Kanye is going to make himself a God, the only logical thing to do is to ignore this. :tongue:

lol @ the Lobotomy version. :lol:

Ray J must be on his period.

Kim K is sexy as hell. Dudes act like they dating virgins. 
laugh.gif

Kanye will definitely respond.

Let's not forget he went @ Kris Humphries for basically being upset that Kim divorced him.

All this.

If this was any random celeb that wifed Kim I'd say this was foul but this is Kanye we talking about here.

Last edited:
Y'all know her being with less than 10 dudes at 30 plus with no kids and she's a skeezer?

She ain't no angel but man if I didnt know anything about her I'd swear she was the neighborhood jump having sex with anything out there

Dog yall make everything way too deep. Yall acting like this isn't Ray J we're speaking on. Son had a whole mixtape of disrespect just cause, you dudes really looking into this like son isn't the type to be bored one day and do this. And to dude said her kid shouldn't grow up to see things like this. Really? :rofl:

Y'all know her being with less than 10 dudes at 30 plus with no kids and she's a skeezer?

She ain't no angel but man if I didnt know anything about her I'd swear she was the neighborhood jump having sex with anything out there

Lmao, if she was a respectable female why would we know that? You acting like she from our block, and we should even know her sexual business

Back
Top Bottom