Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Lol @ "respect". there are dudes in here who sleep around and have had more partners than she has tum'bout respect. Don't project your own ideas of being dignified onto others. It's not like she was going around giving fellatio in frat houses all willy nilly. Many girls have dated several guys before finding the one.

Last edited:
She was obviously famous before the tape or there wouldn't have been a demand for it. I'm sorry, I don't think a personal tape that leaked, not by her remember, means she is any of the things so many people are rushing to say she is in here. I'm also not saying she isn't any of those things. I'm just not going to judge her based on something that was leaked without her approval.
LOL @ Without her approval. Yea sure

Either way, the point is, a man isn't "insecure" because he doesn't want to "wife" a woman that has a RECORDED history floating around the internet.

We might not know how many dudes she has been with but her having a tape out there is enough for me to not want to be with her. Her or whoever else it is.

It doesn't matter HOW it got out there, it matters that it is out there.

LOL @ Without her approval. Yea sure

Either way, the point is, a man isn't "insecure" because he doesn't want to "wife" a woman that has a RECORDED history floating around the internet.

We might not know how many dudes she has been with but her having a tape out there is enough for me to not want to be with her. Her or whoever else it is.

It doesn't matter HOW it got out there, it matters that it is out there.

I'm not even commenting on insecurities or whatever. I get your point.

My point is that this tape doesn't mean anything in regards to her character. I wouldn't think less of a girl if they made a tape. Happens all the time. How many of us have gotten those pictures from girls? I'm not going to judge her harshly simply because her private life was exposed. That's why I said "never be famous." Fame made this girl a "sloot," not her actions.

yall gotta learn to ignore anton he likes to troll at times

If troll means not thinking like people like you.... Guilty. Maybe if I thought homosexuality was unnatural I wouldn't be considered a troll by the likes of you. Be gone.

Dude had no rebuttal in that thread now he wanna run his mouth. :/

Last edited:
She was obviously famous before the tape or there wouldn't have been a demand for it. I'm sorry, I don't think a personal tape that leaked, not by her remember, means she is any of the things so many people are rushing to say she is in here. I'm also not saying she isn't any of those things. I'm just not going to judge her based on something that was leaked without her approval.

the tape was "leaked" right before her TV series aired.......... :rolleyes

"My girl a super star all from a home movie"

Ye don't give a damb
roll.gif

My point is that this tape doesn't mean anything in regards to her character. I wouldn't think less of a girl if they made a tape. Happens all the time. How many of us have gotten those pictures from girls? I'm not going to judge her harshly simply because her private life was exposed. That's why I said "never be famous." Fame made this girl a "sloot," not her actions.
I can agree with all of those points. Girls are dumb and easy to manipulate whether they have $ or not.

That song sounds like T.I.'s "Ball" played in reverse. Horribly entertaining indeed :lol:.

It was nine months before. We've all seen the video and her lackluster performance. I highly doubt she'd leak that to up ratings. :tongue:
What was she before the video? Paris Hilton's *****. Any publicity is good. Probably not part of their add campaign but you'd be fool to believe they didn't use that to their advantage when word got out

What was she before the video? Paris Hilton's *****. Any publicity is good. Probably not part of their add campaign but you'd be fool to believe they didn't use that to their advantage when word got out

That doesn't mean she leaked it dude. Using things to your advantage doesn't mean you leaked it. Obama didn't leak the 47% video.

Back
Top Bottom