Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

#KOmusic 

I put her on...
laugh.gif

Can't believe Ye put the seed in her.

this girl has been getting around since she was in her early teens,

her dad made them rich, the mom cheated on him thats why they divorced,

the mom was just as bad as kim was probably even worst, she would leave rob in the car while she went out on dates.

the big snow yeti isnt even a kardashian shes from some white dude she cheated on the lawyer with.

they were close friends with OJ and nicole was her best friend kim was being passed around by the sons of jermaine jackson sons of la ball players and r&b singers.

basically anyone with a famous last name..

for gods sake she first started popping up on the radar because of the rappers that would flaunt her in exchange for sexual favors.

Plus Kim saw how Paris blew up after her sextape, and she was the star pupil of the "Hilton School of Slooting" at the time.

No way her hands were clean wit dat "leak".

Kim has done also nothing in her life that warrants respect. So the only man that should be riding for her is Kanye and Rob, let Ray J have his fun :smokin

Last edited:
Song is terrible, sounds like a parody. No bueno...:lol: x :smh:

Its only redeemable quality is the title, "I hit it first", which I predict will become pop/meme/internet culture staple much like Drake's, "B**** you wasn't wit' me shootin' in the gym...."

Song is :rofl:. On some it's so bad its good status. :x :smokin

Kim can be all of that plus more.
Doesn't change the fact that Ray J is acting like a bird by making a song about her.

Cant believe Kanye put a seed in her....even after she married a cat not 3 months....while still being wifed to him contractually...:smh:This dude ye is sincerely an insecure cat underneath it all.

Cant believe Kanye put a seed in her....even after she married a cat not 3 months....while still being wifed to him contractually...:smh:This dude ye is sincerely an insecure cat underneath it all.

We all self conscious, I'm just the first to admit it.

Wasn't Kanye taking shots at Wiz when he messed up with Amber.
Word.

That's why Kanye needs to stay in his lane, but we all know he just as emotional as female on her dot.

Track is whatever, intro is straight shots a t Yeezy, but Ray is telling the truth, no matter how old is may be.

So many kids in this thread, all I can do is shake my head at the ignorance. 

People in here are calling Kim everything under the sun just because she had sex and her ex decides to go off and sell it? News flash, she's not the only person to f***k on camera, hell your girl right now is probably on some other dudes hard drive getting her back blown out and you're oblivious to it. It has to be the fact that she got fame from it and became successful/rich from turning a negative to a positive, that just makes you look like a hater. Ray J is a piece of s**t for this, but that's to be expected from someone desperate to have any shred of relevancy left. He's looking like a woman scorned pulling some s***t like this out of the blue now that he sees his ex upgraded and with a baby on the way. 

Also to the post a couple up, are you really trying to diss a pregnant woman? Seriously? She's carrying a f*****g child for Christ's sake, you expect her to be a size 2? 
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

Last edited:
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

>D

Last edited:
The caping in this thread is why **** stay getting married.

If a girl is fine enough you dudes will let anything slide.

Last edited:
I just heard the song. Tears were shed due to how hard I was laughing. Ray j is a wild boy

Back
Top Bottom