Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

The track really is awful. It sounds like he had the idea and spent 50 bucks in studio time trying to be relevant again.

You can make fat faces all you want, but what's wrong with a guy or a girl being attracted to a transgender individual?
00beyoncejay.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is a loser in this situation

Ray J for sounding like a bitter ex girlfriend
Kim for being an annoying attention @#$@$
Kanye for wifing Kim, making trash music, and being relevant because of the clowns who copy his leather pants and ugly @#$ Yeezy sneakers

Last edited:
I think she leaked it. If she didn't, she should take God everyday for whoever did.

She got directly compensated millions for as a result of the leak
She got the show of E! as a result from it's buzz, around 4-5 months afterwards
She very next move was Playboy a couple more months after that

The tape resulted in her becoming a millionaire and in turn building an empire. But also if she was smashing some regular Joe in the tape it wouldn't have turned into that big a deal. The fact she was smashing a celebrity, is one of the reason it blew up so much

Ray J did help in putting her on, plus he did all the work in the tape :lol:

the tape didn't "leak" in the way people are thinking.  news of the tape leaked,

Most likely, the tape was being shopped and ultimately bought by Vivid, she tried to sue Vivid, and wound up taking a settlement

after that it leaked, in the traditional sense of the word...

Last edited:
Song is terrible, sounds like a parody. No bueno...:lol: x :smh:

Its only redeemable quality is the title, "I hit it first", which I predict will become pop/meme/internet culture staple much like Drake's, "B**** you wasn't wit' me shootin' in the gym...."

Song is terrible, sounds like a parody. No bueno...
laugh.gif
x
mean.gif

Its only redeemable quality is the title, "I hit it first", which I predict will become pop/meme/internet culture staple much like Drake's, "B**** you wasn't wit' me shootin' in the gym...."

yep, it started almost instantly

Back
Top Bottom