Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

The caping in this thread is why **** stay getting married.

If a girl is fine enough you dudes will let anything slide.
but at the same time, these rappers kinda lame for going at exes and old flings...

ye lame for what he said about humphries...

and ray j lame for trying to talk about "he hit it first"

like... come on, yo... yall gotta act like men, fambs...

the tape was definitely lackluster but look at how many guys she has turned into pansies or messed them up for a while

The caping in this thread is why **** stay getting married.

If a girl is fine enough you dudes will let anything slide.
but at the same time, these rappers kinda lame for going at exes and old flings...

ye lame for what he said about humphries...

and ray j lame for trying to talk about "he hit it first"

like... come on, yo... yall gotta act like men, fambs...

Ray J and Kanye are extremely lame but that doesn't make Kim any less of a jump or the dudes in here defending her any less captains.

Kanye and Ray J being lame isn't something that's mutually exclusive to Kim being a sloot.

besides anton I havent seen people really defending her..we're just saying its corny and fam should move on

Last edited:
Ray J and Kanye are extremely lame but that doesn't make Kim any less of a jump or the dudes in here defending her any less captains.

Kanye and Ray J being lame isn't something that's mutually exclusive to Kim being a sloot.

i guess you right famb...

in the end... i aint gettin any money/yambs/power/recognition of it... so **** it...

View media item 171812

Damn, there is a lot of those dudes who are the joke around town in here. Who raised some of you fools

besides anton I havent seen people really defending her..we're just saying its corny and fam should move on

Actually there are multiple people in this thread that have defended her. Some people just like defecating from their mouths without regard for the consequences. :D

Last edited:
They aren't caping they just don't think she is a *** just because she had a sex tape

We don't all share the same views on what makes a girl a ***

*Kanye shrug*

im waiting on this remix to drop though..
You forgot her first husband

Oh, and Scott Storch

laugh.gif
@ people fronting like this broad ain't a skeezer.. c'mon now. Zero self respect.
i seriously ran out of space, there was alot more names.

Speaking of sloots....

View media item 351629

Her dating numbers are equally impressive. :nerd:

Whoa, totally different. One had a private video leak. The other sings about the plethora of guys she has been with and bounces from dude to dude willy nilly. DO NOT JUDGE TAYLOR SWIFT UNTIL WE HAVE VIDEO CONFIRMATION THAT SHE IS DOING SOMETHING EVERY GIRL DOES.

Last edited:
They aren't caping they just don't think she is a *** just because she had a sex tape

We don't all share the same views on what makes a girl a ***

*Kanye shrug*

I'm actually curious as to what it is that would make you think otherwise. Shes got a well known history of getting down to come up, what are yall basing this respect you give her off of?

Taylor Swift ain't giving up them yambs that why she keeps getting curbed

and she wack...

Last edited:
When Taylor Swift marries somebody just to make money and for fame then we can have discussions about whether she deserves to have lame rappers /singers make songs about her.

When Taylor Swift marries somebody just to make money and for fame then we can have discussions about whether she deserves to have lame rappers /singers make songs about her.

Name 5 famous women who married broke joe schmoes. Go ahead, I'll wait.

She's gonna end up with some actor/singer so we minus whale discuss it now.

She is a sloot. She lets all her bfs in the back door and claims it doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom