Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

forreal how do you come back from this...if you diss you know he got to you but if you dont say anything ppl gonna clown him and say he is soft...I know hov heard this and was probably rolling lol

This is so lame yet hilarious
roll.gif

About to watch "Love for Ray J" for old time sakes. I forgot how comedy this guy is :lol: . Got to give it to him he knows he's trolling but playing it off straight faced. "This record is about me" "Got to represent the west coast" :smokin :rofl:.

Straight lulz.

" I put her on, I put her on on on on, I put that girl onnnnn"
roll.gif

:rofl:

On MTV Week In Jams Sunday, some chick (Nessa?) asked Ray J what did Brandy think of the song, and he had this real serious demeanor, then said "Bro...you don't have to DO this!" in Brandy's voice, I was :rofl:

Ahhhhh maaaan Bobby Brackins looks like a mashup of OJ Da Juiceman and the lightskin dude from 54th Platoon :lol:

Last edited:

On MTV Week In Jams Sunday, some chick (Nessa?) asked Ray J what did Brandy think of the song, and he had this real serious demeanor, then said "Bro...you don't have to DO this!" in Brandy's voice, I was :rofl:

Ahhhhh maaaan Bobby Brackins looks like a mashup of OJ Da Juiceman and the lightskin dude from 54th Platoon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom