Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

lobotomy gives no dambs.

roll.gif

Here.... we.... go......

She may have been passed around, hell she can have 40 dudes under her belt, Kanye is well aware of her past, we all are, that's no reason for Ray J to come out of left field with this, specially now that she's carrying this mans baby....honestly I hope his attempt at Rustling Jimmies gets him knocked out...that was a **** move.
Stop campaigning for these ****.

sidebar: that skirt that Kim wore with no draws underneath may be the best i've ever seen a woman's butt look.

my God.

Ray J is wild soft

Its so quiet for his new single

& im pretty sure the people calling Kim a jump have slayed broads that have had more sausage inside em than Kim & dont look 1/2 as good.
what does her looks and what guys have hit, have to do with her being a jumpoff..... im pretty sure alot of guys on here or period havent hit a girl as good looking as jazmine st. clair.... so because of that we should ignore she slept with 500 guys back to back...and say oh since she looks good she isnt a sloot.

And folks wonder be asking about the whole "thirst" movement. I mean if this is the mentality of todays youth...oh she is cum covered, has no viable skill/talent uneducated...but hey she looks good = wifey material. She looks better then your girl...so ok looks...low body count, smart educated has a skilled is trumped by sloot with good looks.

The fact that Ray J put her on....

And now she's doing way better than him, and now he's trying to remind everyone (like 6 years later) he put her on is kinda pathetic/corny.

You had your moment, we know you put her on, its time to let it go :smh:

This dude Ray J is mad salty brah :lol:

I have a cousin that's just like him, but you'll never get them to admit to it though.

Dude is like obsessed or still in love with Kim though to still be stressing her after all of these years.

see somebody just had to take it to another level 
mean.gif
Would've been funny if it was Brandy.
i agree THAT woulda been funny but how would we have know it was brandy though if he digitized the photo?
Possibly a more recognizeable pic of Brandy even if digitized
what would be the point of a picture of Brandy though?
Of course the text would have to be different as well. Some other joke by Ye about Ray's sis is all I was really getting at. Not that that tops what Ray did :lol:

It's a lot of goofy a** n****'s on NT....
Exposé these JO's, just because some years pass doesn't mean your JO ways are forgot....
:rofl: :rofl:g at looking having anything to do with being a JO....

I've smashed good looking girls who were JO's, they would only sleep with good looking dudes though.

Back
Top Bottom