Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

The fact that Ray J put her on....

And now she's doing way better than him, and now he's trying to remind everyone (like 6 years later) he put her on is kinda pathetic/corny.

You had your moment, we know you put her on, its time to let it go :smh:

**** she was probably doing better than Ray j while the was ******g.

The Kardashians been...BEEN had money.

It's a lot of goofy a** n****'s on NT....
Exposé these JO's, just because some years pass doesn't mean your JO ways are forgot....
roll.gif
:rofl:g at looking having anything to do with being a JO....

I've smashed good looking girls who were JO's, they would only sleep with good looking dudes though.
Lol how is Kim a JO

**** she was probably doing better than Ray j while the was ******g.

The Kardashians been...BEEN had money.

Yeah she had dough before, but I'm saying she didn't have the fame/notoriety until the tape. So yes, Ray J does get credit for that.

But it was 6 years ago, and basically now he's not trying to eat off her name. Its borderline groupie behavior.

Lmao at Steezyshop. But y'all keep calling her a jump, why? The dudes we know her for were her boyfriends / husband. Y'all need to chill with the bitterness towards women.

Lmao at Steezyshop. But y'all keep calling her a jump, why? The dudes we know her for were her boyfriends / husband. Y'all need to chill with the bitterness towards women.
Forreal they acting like she got a Wilt Chamberlain body count

A week ago I was hoping Ray J was getting his butt whooped by Bad ###.

Now I'm hoping he makes Kanye throw a tantrum. GET 'EM MOESHA LIL BROTHER
laugh.gif

If you wife a skeezer this type of slander should be expected. No one ever got props for settling down with the school tramp.
Bingo.

It is foul but that is Kanye's fault for "not being insecure enough" to hold her past against her.

Re-read what I said.

And for all of you folks that keep saying, "Everyone has a past." Yes you are correct. But the fact remains a woman with "evidence" of a past and a woman with just a past are not on the same level.

She did a damn prono. That is the issue

Last edited:

Her mom seeing say it fit for her to be on birth control at 15

Even her ex-husband put her on blast saying her was smashing dudes while she was still married.

Then you got her "working" the Dream to get her record career going

Then Ronaldo flying her out to Spain to smash

Her sending a 3rd party to recruit a BF for her from the B-ball teams in NY when she was shooting a show in the city (that's how her a Hump got together)

Her smashing Reginald while she was still wit Hump

-Kim ain't the worst chick in the world, but she has done some slooting things in her past.

thats straight disrespectful considering she's pregnant carrying a child and now in the future that childs gunna look back and see **** like this :smh:

i'm sayin kim being a **** doesn't mean she ain't got the right to get married and that someone don't got the right to wanna marry her.  accepting that she banged a bunch of dudes on her way to celeb status and beyond and still wantin to be with her doesn't mean they're 'soft'.  

yea it does, who the **** marries a ***** 
grin.gif

The dudes she was with call her a *** for a reason.... Plus sex tape is auto *** status....
I can't go thru all the bodies but its enough dudes who know each other in the industry....
Bow wow
Nick cannon
Kanye
Ray j
Chris hump
There's plenty more, but who cares, y'all have y'all high body count a** women

That is disrespectful.. but its funny 
laugh.gif

Im gettin the feel that Ray J wants to be in Kanyes spot tho 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom