Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Yeah that makes her a pimp :rofl: the fact you think that scenario sounded good in any sense though....she did find a simp that would "settle" with her though. A man with any sense is hoping they don't end up with this kind of chick unknowingly, and you dudes are in here doing this. Different strokes for different folks I suppose, some folks are just happy to pull a good looking girl I guess

I mean she took advantage of men supposedly for her own personal game, that makes her the pimp and the men the sloots.

Orrr a God that saw some good qualities in her...ambition, looks, desirability etc. :nerd: ?

Yea I don't think you ever need to worry about ending up with Kim K.

Last edited:
Yeah that makes her a pimp :rofl: the fact you think that scenario sounded good in any sense though....she did find a simp that would "settle" with her though. A man with any sense is hoping they don't end up with this kind of chick unknowingly, and you dudes are in here doing this. Different strokes for different folks I suppose, some folks are just happy to pull a good looking girl I guess

bingo...I see so many dudes pull someone above what they have had before and she could cheat, be a *****, have no personality but all they care about the heads she turns

pathetic if you ask me

Last edited:
I mean she took advantage of men supposedly for her own personal game, that makes her the pimp and the men the sloots.

Orrr a God that saw some good qualities in her...ambition, looks, desirability etc. :nerd: ?

Yea I don't think you ever need to worry about ending up with Kim K.

She didn't take advantage I'm sure they were willing to give her d. A woman throwing p has never been the one taking advantage bruh. I don't think I've ever said im worried about ending up with Kim she'd be nothing but a cool story to me, but like I said different strokes doggie. Get it how you live

I could use a higher estrogen level. I have a really deep voice and my trannie breasts aren't coming in as quick as I'd like. Anton still thinks I'm cute but only because he saw a leaked video of me flaunting the fruit bowl. So I'm down for some gossip.

what exactly is bringing Wilt Chamberlain into this thread gonna do?

you do everything in your power to derail threads and keep arguing with people

LOL oh word? Threads get derailed when people are forced to think. How is it not the same? Dude is a slooot and has no self respect.

You could have just ignored it, but it clearly struck a cord. :lol:

Last edited:
When Taylor Swift marries somebody just to make money and for fame then we can have discussions about whether she deserves to have lame rappers /singers make songs about her.

Wait doesn't Kim Ks famiy own a company? Dudes is acting like she's you regular broke ratchet chick from Da Heights.

Some people ignore the OBVIOUS until you bring attention to it. Do I hear Jimmies Rustling?

no you hear yourself constantly thinking you are smarter than everyone

again...go ahead and explain what the picture of Wilt has to do with this thread

no you hear yourself constantly thinking you are smarter than everyone

again...go ahead and explain what the picture of Wilt has to do with this thread

Uh not everyone? >D

You can bring a fish to water, but you can' t make it drink. It's a thread about sloots, I posted one. :nerd:

:lol: at anyone thinking Kim K will be relavent in 10 years

you think she hitched her wagon to Kanye by accident? Everything she does it to stay in the media but eventually it's gonna end and someone new will come along and claim that crown

I'm not arguing she does, but she's at the point where she doesn't even need to do anything anymore.

Except marry Ye. He'll be relevant in 10 years.

Bet money she'll still be in tabloids in 10 years. Maybe not cover story every month like now, but they'll be there.

One family has never dominated tabloids like the Kardashians have. EVER.

Personally I could care a little bit less, not much though. Just a family with good lookin broads.

Last edited:
You can bring a fish to water, but you can' t make it drink

View media item 351760
media_preview.php

Speaking of sloots....

View media item 351629

Her dating numbers are equally impressive. :nerd:
Will jimmies really be rustled off this ugly broad made more relevant due to what Ye did?

Like are NTers really carrying some torch for this broad putting her on a pedestal? Of course she a ***** too. Anybody saying otherwise is a fool.

Thing is she is not on the level Kim is on. At least Taylor has some talent.

Will jimmies really be rustled off this ugly broad made more relevant due to what Ye did?

Like are NTers really carrying some torch for this broad putting her on a pedestal? Of course she a ***** too. Anybody saying otherwise is a fool.

Thing is she is not on the level Kim is on. At least Taylor has some talent.

Lettuce be cereal, every woman that has ever had sex is a sloot. At least my baby Taylor got talent (>D) and beauty only rivaled by Aphrodite herself.

Back
Top Bottom