Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

damb the chorus is catchy as hell

i hiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidihiddidfirst

The song has actually grown on me

Ray J knows what he's doing this is all over media outlets

this girl has been getting around since she was in her early teens,

her dad made them rich, the mom cheated on him thats why they divorced,

the mom was just as bad as kim was probably even worst, she would leave rob in the car while she went out on dates.

the big snow yeti isnt even a kardashian shes from some white dude she cheated on the lawyer with.

they were close friends with OJ and nicole was her best friend kim was being passed around by the sons of jermaine jackson sons of la ball players and r&b singers.

basically anyone with a famous last name..

for gods sake she first started popping up on the radar because of the rappers that would flaunt her in exchange for sexual favors.
I think you know a little too much about Kardashian family history bro
laugh.gif
word research was done lol

Last edited:
Wilt Chamberlin is dead though. This thread is about Ray J's song about Kim K and how he hit it first.

So no, it's not the same.

Ok he WAS a sloot? Well I'm not the reason this thread digressed to a discussion of whether Kim K is a slooot or not. Stop acting like I was discussing her being a skeezer in a bubble. We really going to sit here and front like her slootiness hasn't been a major theme in this thread even without me?

I brought up Wilt and Taylor's slootiness to make a point.
:lol: Is it really a point, in this thread?

And what point is it again?

I mean you making a "point" in this thread?

I didn't even deny that Kim K's whorish ways haven't been mentioned throughout this thread but you really making a point by bringing up Wilt Chamberlin and Taylor Swift? :lol:

Last edited:
How can you not get it?

He is bringing up wilt to show the double standard.

Wilt slept with thousands of women.

Taylor because she has dated more people than Kim and she is rarely called a ***

These celeb threads alway bring out the kitty in all you tr****s

Lol

Listening to this song now n ray is a fool! He is serious too, lol!

"Boppers show love" *dead*

Last edited:
All these simps act like kim k is hella Innocent as if she ain't one of the biggest attention ****** ever. Please, that trick deserves all this for being a dumb ****

All these simps act like kim k is hella Innocent as if she ain't one of the biggest attention ****** ever. Please, that trick deserves all this for being a dumb ****

not saying shes innocent but i dont think she deserves it imo it was unprovoked

wow you guys took this "discussion" to 30+ pages :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom