Re-Release of Louis Vuitton Millionaires?

Just curious to know if anyone thinks that they will re-release these shades. the mark up on these are just too much. 2800 for shades? what was the og retailprice? 1000?

thanks.

wow they went up in price, i was about to cop for a G like an idiot, but decided not too.

^buy it now's on ebay are somewhere around $2,400 and $2,600.

you mean re-re-release? There have been two releases already. I was contacted about them but passed. Not a fan.

Theyre all selling for the same price. Black ones are the same, peaking at $1500 on ebay.

BIN's may be @ $2600 but they arent being sold.

$2,600 for a pair of shades.
laugh.gif

my dude owes me $4k... i was going to resell them off NT... but now time has passed.

im hating myself and him for this

I went to the LV store in Costa Mesa and because they usually release around this time each year, but they don't think they'll get them in.
I guess just try to get the Evidences while they're at $800-$900 before summer!

The actually re-released last year in the Summer not Spring.

LV raised their prices by 5-10 percent im not sure about re-releasing again because last time i talk to them the frisco store said they would not be gettinganymore in 800 is a lot for some sunglasses if you got the money go for it haha

I bought some pairs two years ago when they released for the 1st time.
The retail in europe was officially 800 euros.

I've tried to ask around if they were due to be re-released again, but nobody's been able to answer me so far.

no better way to stunt on your finishline paycheck then with a 3 months salary for a pair of overhyped sunglasses
pimp.gif

No millies this year.

They are released every 2.5-3 years. There is also a 6 month waiting list for them in addition.

Pogi - are the evidence burgundy or red? I just got the black and still unsure about another color.

Back
Top Bottom