Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

please keep going. enlighten me.

wait, i can't remember but did Miami have numbers on their jerseys under JJ in the 80s. it's a good idea by him because all those guys come to Miami looking for fame and the opportunity to go to the NFL, and i like the idea that no one player is better than the program.

tech has had the number one d the last two years with those "2 lb's and a corner". that ain't much.
flexin' the futuristic style that will devastate minds

VT isnt relavent?

C'mon man :x
sick.gif

Steve Filer to notre dame... next up Michael Floyd..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Who cares?

Dot probably begged him to put that on just for the pic :rolleyes
eyes.gif

He probably would have like him to be shirtless :lol:
laugh.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

^^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

get'em Dre ..... :lol:
laugh.gif

And don't count FSU out just cause the kid is a miami native...in '06 we pulled P-Rob , E. Bellamy , and Anthony Leon from way down south in CANELAND.......

Dre... so i am hearing that Julio Jones enjoyed himself also .. any other details on this kid's opinion of T-Town ?

could you imagine him and EJ in a few years ? :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Auctions -- COOL GREY XI size 10.5 DS!
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , xavier lee , andre fluellen , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Randy Shannon wasnt runnin the show then either :pimp:
pimp.gif

Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach are on Lockdown :pimp:
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

EDIT -

lowslows - Yeah, I know its damn near impossible, I was just injecting a little humor into our little back and forth action :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

On the real tho, both Miami and FSU should have top 5 classes this year if we improve on the field.
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

when was the last time FSU won a chip fool check yourself for they thinking they are "somebody" and as to Va tech and their so called vauhnted D they play against weak sauce teams i mean look at the ACC pathetic look at the games bet miami and FSU these last years the only good game i have seen was in 02 when it came down to a missed FG. and if you wanna say that "well ucla beat usc" that was by 4 times and a fluke because sc has blown out ucla for like 5 straight years. you fools on NT are weak w/ ur arguements for the sec acc> pac10 come on USC would take out anyone any time. SC beat VA tech Oklahoma Auburn Iowa Arkansas Nebraska tell me you your lame teams have done the same, but wait you fools cant fools. living a fantasy = wizard, dre, clevland, aair, allen

Nobody debates that USC is one of the top programs in the nation.

The problem with the Pac-10 is that Cal/UCLA/ASU/Oregon or whoever you want to call your #2 program would be a middle of the pack squad in the SEC, at best.

^^

Exactly, no one has said that. When did I say anything bad about USC? However, I've said alot about Cal and yet no one has come in here with credible evidence as to why I should respect them as an elite team. Talking about living in a world of fantasy. Tell one of those PAC 10 teams to find some consistency and show the nation that the Pac-10 isn't a 1 team conference with a whole bunch of good, average, marginal teams.

Ok, being that son above doesnt know how to effectively use punctuation and does not have any CFB knowlege beyong ESPN Gameday, I'll answer your response as simply as possible:

Quote:
when was the last time FSU won a chip fool check yourself for they thinking they are "somebody" and as to Va tech and their so called vauhnted D they play against weak sauce teams i mean look at the ACC pathetic look at the games bet miami and FSU these last years the only good game i have seen was in 02 when it came down to a missed FG. and if you wanna say that "well ucla beat usc" that was by 4 times and a fluke because sc has blown out ucla for like 5 straight years. you fools on NT are weak w/ ur arguements for the sec acc> pac10 come on USC would take out anyone any time. SC beat VA tech Oklahoma Auburn Iowa Arkansas Nebraska tell me you your lame teams have done the same, but wait you fools cant fools. living a fantasy = wizard, dre, clevland, aair, allen

Ok, Last time we won a NC was 2000...Though we played for it in 99,2000,and 2001. So, I say that we are almost equal to USC in the fact that we played for the NC 3 years in a row.

If the games between FSU/UM are pathetic....then I dont know. Were they displays of offensive excellence at all times, no. But pathetic..Far from it. Come on son, do you even realize what type of defenses these teams had?? Are you serious with that son??

USC has blown UCLA out because UCLA has been @#%$ cheeks for the longest. Save for talents like MJD and such. Your acting like they are perennial powerhouses. FSU plays a MINIMUM of 2/3 (if you take VT) LEGIT POWERHOUSES every year b. I never even entered the arument of conference vs. conference b/c that would be hrd to prove and everyone has some sort of stat to back up their assertions. SC just became relevant again with P. Carroll, Palmer, Bush, Williams etc. Lets not act like SC has been beasting since OJ and Marcus Allen up until now.

I also can admit that we are not the Noles of old. If you are at the top, there is nowhere to go but down. And its not like we have fallen off into obscurity. Just look at the recruiting class. No obscure, non relevant school could do that..But we are still FAR BETTER than the USC teams of the pre - Carroll 90's years. If you want to be real about it. But we will be suprising people this year, and we will be back to our normal level sooner than you think. USC is hoping to have the 2000's like the 'Noles had the 90's

Quote:
The Seminoles played in five national championship games between 1993 and 2001, and have claimed the championship twice, in 1993 and 1999 . The FSU football team was the most successful team in college football during the 1990s, boasting an 89% winning percentage.[69] FSU also set an NCAA record for most consecutive Top 5 finishes in the AP football poll - receiving placement 14 years in a row, from 1987 to 2000. The Seminoles were the first college football team in history to go wire-to-wire (ranked first place from preseason to postseason) since the AP began releasing preseason rankings in 1936. FSU also owns the record for most consecutive Bowl game victories with 11 between 1985 and 1996.[68] The Seminole Football team has also won 15 Conference championships in the Dixie and Atlantic Coast.
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
I know, this kid is yapping like we're saying USC is overrated
TEAMYANKEES

i know about college football and as far as espn and game day the only started picking USC after the 04 orange bowl so i just watch cuz nothing else is as entertaining. as far as FSU it has fallen and hard RIX=SUCKED WEATHERFORD=SUCKED XAVIER LEE= SUCKED. YOUR LAST FIVE rbs have sucked. you wanna talk about the noles in the 90s yeah they were god but lets talk USC in the 30s, 40s, 60s, 70s, 80s 2000s USC fell off big time in the 90s but is back that is why you fools dont wanna respect. what does the sec have bear bryant and alabama some georgia team w/ hershall walker and auburn with Bo . These points you make about the greatness of the SEC and ACC now are weak no creativity on offense equals low scores and making defenses look good. you see oregon state rack up points on USC and you think the DEFENSE is weak, BUT USC has taken out teams from the Sec like auburn,arkansas and in the ACC Va tech in very recent years. Next year they will play Ohio state so basically they have BIG BALLS. i would too if i recruited like PC because it is easy to take the easy way out and schedule FL. Int,Middle TENN, OR whatever cupcake they want to schedule this week.

You are an idiot. All major programs will have downtimes, and barring something very major, all will be back.

Miami
FSU
Florida
Tennesse
USC
Ohio St
Georgia
Alabama
Texas
Oklahoma
Auburn
Notre Dame
Michigan
LSU

These programs are never going to completly fade out of the scene. None of them are going to stay down for long.
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

let me end my USC > than the SEC AND ACC AND ____ TEAM You INSERT OR Conference. Wizard said to give him some points on why other pac 10 teams are relevant/ good besides USC. well why is it that the only teams to beat USC since 2003 are as follows: CAL, Oregon State, UCLA, and Texas w/ official help from the refs. and last HOME LOSS was to Stanford in 2001 that was 6 years ago. yous guys want to continue let me know until you can get this through your GOD DAMN HEAD that SEC is not the toughest because if it was they would beat USC when they play which they havent.

Back
Top Bottom