Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
Aldarious Johnson to Miami..

There was no reason to even recruit him because every knew he was Cane bound when his QB committed there. Who was the other 3 recruits Miami was suppose to have committed today?

possession receiver. good routes, very average speed. andre johson comparison is quite a stretch.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

FOR ALL THE USC HATERS here YOU GO

SEC

East

Florida - Western Kentucky, Troy, Florida Atlantic, Florida St.
Georgia - Oklahoma St., Western Carolina, Troy, @ Georgia Tech
Kentucky - Eastern Kentucky, Kent St., Louisville, Florida Atlantic
South Carolina - La. - Lafayette, S. Carolina St., @ North Carolina, Clemson
Tennessee - @ California, Southern Miss, Arkansas St., La.-Lafayette
Vanderbilt - Richmond. Eastern Michigan, Miami (OH), Wake Forest

West

Alabama - Western Carolina, Florida St., Houston, La.-Monroe
Arkansas - Troy, North Texas, Tenn.- Chattanooga, Florida International
Auburn - Kansas St., S. Florida, New Mexico St., Tennessee Tech
LSU - Virginia Tech, Middle Tennessee, @ Tulane, La. Tech
Mississippi St. - @ Tulane, Gardner-Webb, UAB, @ West Virginia
Mississippi - @ Memphis, Missouri, La. Tech, Northwestern St.

Those are some real powerhouses huh! Fight On!!

FSU is close to a deal to play a 2008 OOC game in the Georgia Dome. :pimp:
pimp.gif

There's an attempt to bring a 2010 game between Duke/Alabama to Atlanta, as well.

SEC

East

Florida - Western Kentucky, Troy, Florida Atlantic, Florida St.
Georgia - Oklahoma St., Western Carolina, Troy, @ Georgia Tech
Kentucky - Eastern Kentucky, Kent St., Louisville, Florida Atlantic
South Carolina - La. - Lafayette, S. Carolina St., @ North Carolina, Clemson
Tennessee - @ California, Southern Miss, Arkansas St., La.-Lafayette
Vanderbilt - Richmond. Eastern Michigan, Miami (OH), Wake Forest

West

Alabama - Western Carolina, Florida St., Houston, La.-Monroe
Arkansas - Troy, North Texas, Tenn.- Chattanooga, Florida International
Auburn - Kansas St., S. Florida, New Mexico St., Tennessee Tech
LSU - Virginia Tech, Middle Tennessee, @ Tulane, La. Tech
Mississippi St. - @ Tulane, Gardner-Webb, UAB, @ West VirginiaMississippi - @ Memphis, Missouri,ing to schedule that one marquee game a year, but the whole point of the CFB OOC schedule is to make sure you don't lose. If your in-conference schedule was hard enough, why would you want to go out and find harder games?

Miami is losing the names on the back of their jerseys. Shannon said its to build a team atmosphere....
TEAMYANKEES

Anyone think Thug U will have any problems with ATM this year? I always like to see atm lose but I see them giving Miami problems with Goodson and Lane in the backfield.
"If it were easy everyone would do it."

hey wizard you highlight those teams as if they are relevant in college football. virginia tech is ok not elite status cuz their offense is garbage. USC has played 1 weak/cupcake in idaho in the last three years. remember USC went to auburn
and beat a team who a year later was saying they should have been playing in the title game for going undeafted in the
SEC. the 03 auburn team was better than 04 and they actually think they had a shot at beating USC in 04 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

whatever i hope that LSU gets their wish and plays USC in the title game this year and we'll see who is for real.

Quote:
hey wizard you highlight those teams as if they are relevant in college football. virginia tech is ok not elite status cuz their offense is garbage. USC has played 1 weak/cupcake in idaho in the last three years. remember USC went to auburn

wait one second,

so if they aren't relevant teams in the college football, you tell me who the relevant teams are.

texas, michigan, cal, ohio state, USC, off the top of my head not La. tech and fla intl. like most of the sec has scheduled

allen who they got on offense that bootlegg rb orr :rofl:
roll.gif
when was the last time beamer won something poor fool is too busy slapping his wideouts in the head *cough* Ernst Wilford ring a bell?

Randy is my dude, but :smh:
smh.gif
@ taking the names off.

They weren't a problem when we won 5 NC's.

I don't even like it on USC, ND, or Penn State. :smh:
smh.gif

BTW...this only the beginning as far as recruiting goes. I'm just wondering who our De-commits are going to be.

And I've got a pretty good hunch Forston will be a Cane come January when he makes his decision.

Jacory Harris + AJ = :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
texas, michigan, cal, ohio state, USC,
:lol:
laugh.gif

So Virginia Tech isn't relevant because they have no offense, but Michigan is because they've lost every big game they've played since the 98 Rose Bowl.

Cal is relevant because?? but West Virginia isn't?
oh yeah you have no logical explanation except they have a really fast WR.

Since when was Florida State irrelevant?

I'm sorry that Louisville and Wake Forest went to BCS bowl games last year, was that relevant enough for you?

So Virginia Tech beats you by playing great defense and having a great special teams, since when was that a bad thing?

V. tech has 2 LB's and a corner on d. that aint much wizard West Virginia ain't crap that fool slaton "OH MY ARM" remember last year haha punk fool. FSU has not been relevant since their 30 year old QB and peter warrick left. Who they had that has had some balls rix, rouse, weatherford, lee. <====== pathetic wake forest is a joke come on that is like stanford winning the Pac-10 this year would you think they are for real no. they would be a 1 hit wonder just like wake. and i think in 04 va tech beat sc w/ this same formula you speak of right. oops no they didnt. you want me to keep going i can no problem.

Back
Top Bottom