Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
I love August-November (MLB + NCAA Football + NFL = Bliss!)
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
We eat more Peanuts than Jimmy Carter Member #8- AMR
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

Aldarious Johnson to Miami..

Dem boys bout to dominate once again.
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

I give my Ducks a fighting chance.

Interestingly enough, Oregon has good odd years (2001, 2003, 2005), where as they have pretty shotty even years (2002, 2004, 2006). While that is really nothing to back up anything, I think Oregon will be solid this year. If Dixon can get it together, that will be the determining factor. Jonathan Stewart and Jeremiah Johnson already make up a great tandem in the backfield, and the wide receiving corps is fantastic and strong (Jaison Williams, Cameron Colvin, Derrick Jones, Garren Strong, Drew Davis, Brian Paysinger). As for the defense, the line should be better with a more healthy and consistent season and the secondary will be good with 2006 Freshman All-Americans (Jarius Byrd, Walter Thurmond III, Jerome Boyd) at the corners and All-Pac 10 safety Patrick Chung.

I'm not saying they will win, but give them a chance. Michigan has shown that they can be a bit slow coming out of the gate in the past years with either close wins or losses to show for it.
OREGONDUCKS
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

^ Yeah, I heard Hill was doing the Gator chomp at UF's Friday Night Lights showcase. He didn't even come to Tallahassee for our seminole showcase. Juilo Jones was there though and he was BEASTING......
TEAMYANKEES

Florida pulled in two Rivals 100 Safties last year, Hill must be a real confident dude.

Jerimy Finch, you know you done @#%$ up right :smh:
smh.gif
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT
August 25th--Comerica Park--Yankees vs. Tigers​

Quote:
I don't care what anyone says... Cameron Colvin is not good.

I know we recruited him hard and he was supposed to be blue, but his college career has been a joke. It's actually really disappointing. I'd like to see him do well.
:smh:
smh.gif
"Cops see ME? They run. They leave . . . before I ever get to the bar. Cops are scared of me"​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that female vagina les miles. if you gonna make those statements about the pac at least man up to them on national tv instead of backtracking like a bia...
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

^ Yup.

Put it like this: He will be starting on this team as a true frosh..

Sam Shields is more of a speedster type, stretches the field...

Aldarious is complete as you can be. Size, Speed, hands...I'd compare his skills to Andre Johnson as well..True story.

He's easily the top wideout recruit in Florida, period.

yea miamis def going to be serious in the near future. defense is always going to be solid with shannon and robert marve will be a problem for the acc with johson and shields as his weapons.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
Aldarious is complete as you can be. Size, Speed, hands...I'd compare his skills to Andre Johnson as well..True story.

Now Ive never senn thhe young man play ball, but I have seen Dre. and from what Ive seen of Dre Ive gotta believe yall puttin too much on him . Dre was a MONSTER beyond believe. Like Unsightly monster. Like I aint seen a WR that size that fast runin over and by dudes

Thats just off a hunch tho, I will make sure I get my hands on some of Aldarious footage. So I can pass judgement
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

:lol:
laugh.gif
dominanted class 6A Football ..Best class in Florida period. Schools like Northwestern(his school aka Class 6a champs), Central, NMB, Boyd Anderson etc etc...Schools that have put players in the league (those schools in particular off top that I named)..

And Yeah, Andre might be a bit of stretch 8)
glasses.gif
....Dre indeed physically was a man amongst boys at Miami Senior. But as far as the production and skills, that's best comparison I can draw....

Back
Top Bottom