Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

no SEC IS not as great as you fools make it to be
low you are weak and stupid to think any team this year can go up against USC and win. It's no surprise after all USC pulls the top recruit in JOE McKNIGHT in Louisiana this year and later Tigerbait calls McKnight overrated. i swear the Bayou kitties stay taking L's when they go against USC :lol:
laugh.gif

dedicted to dre clark and renegade34474

For your team is IRRELEVANT

WHAT IS RELEVANT? WELL THIS

USC TROJANS

FIGHT ON!!

Quote:
no SEC IS not as great as you fools make it to be
low you are weak and stupid to think any team this year can go up against USC and win. It's no surprise after all USC pulls the top recruit in JOE McKNIGHT in Louisiana this year and later Tigerbait calls McKnight overrated. i swear the Bayou kitties stay taking L's when they go against USC

You're making yourself look stupid.

You argue that USC > any SEC team but your main point is they stole Joe McKnight from SEC country?

C'mon dude. You don't see any ND fans in here talking about ND > USC because they stole Jimmy Clausen from USC/UCLA country.

On paper USC might be better than every team in the SEC. But that doesn't mean they'd go undefeated if they played an SEC schedule. Because they wouldn't.

Smarten up dunny.

LISTEN FOOL a.k.a. trill look at the post carefully before you critize you blind or something. my point is that SEC is not God when it comes to football. the McKnight situation was simple LSU lost the top recruit in the state and that is where all the tension comes from. Clausen wanted to be the instant starter so USC was out of the question for him. then tigerbait which is LSU recruiting site off rivals said "the vastly overrated Joe McKnight" has signed with USC to put him and the Trojans down. Now do you get what i meant when i mentioned the Mckinght story because it illustrates my point that SEC and it's ignorant fans like you and the rest of the NT SEC cult want to put USC and the Pac 10 down. it's as old as Cain and Able fool. jealousy and envy blinds you pigs but hey what are you going to do about it that is who you people are.

Quote:
ricky19
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
my point is that SEC is not God when it comes to football
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
Now do you get what i meant when i mentioned the Mckinght story because it illustrates my point that SEC and it's ignorant fans like you and the rest of the NT SEC cult want to put USC and the Pac 10 down.
*Paging Team Grammar Police

Run-on sentence like a motherf'er and there should be a ? at the end.

SEC > Pac-10. Pac-10 (except for USC) is soft and over-rated. Get at me when your conference learns to play D.

Quote:
it's as old as Cain and Able fool. jealousy and envy blinds you pigs but hey what are you going to do about it that is who you people are.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
v@ you stereotyping all SEC fans as some hillbilly bamas. Yet you call us the "fools." Oh the irony.

You're making the Pac-10 look bad son. Fall back and let somebody with an IQ in the double digits come defend your sugar cookie conference.

Dedicated to Answer IV DMX you want to insult and make me look like a fool talking crap on the previous pages, well then
take a look at this

JUST a reminder for you wolverine and a preview for the SEC pigs of the Strength of Troy and the SWORD we are going to stick in LESS Miles or whoever wants to come and get some.

Have you made all 16 of your posts in this thread? If this indicates your way of "debating" or just posting in general, good luck to you young man.

PS. Clemson > you. Neener neener.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

TYPICAL NT BS when you make someone look stupid they want to critize your grammer. defense in the sec is "good" because the offense forgets that a forward pass is legal and they revert to their bear bryant wishbone offense :lol:
then the other thing NT uses is post count to judge whether you know anything whether you are lying and so on. i did'nt want to call you hillbillies but that is who you are trill even you recognize it:lol:lol

You make absoluelty no sense. The SEC AS A WHOLE IS YEARS AHEAD OF THE PAC-10. The Pac-10 has USC and maybe Cal and UCLA or Oregon and nothing else. The SEC is stacked top to bottom.

You really think USC is god's gift to football huh :lol:
laugh.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

dedicated to low because God knows the fool lives by this "motto ignorance is bliss"
USC @ Auburn 2003

look at that steller DEFENSE DAM GUNNIT these are the good ol boys of the SEC! didnt this AUBURN TEAM have 5 first round picks

USC vs Arkansas 2005

Wow this team also played that great SEC Defense huh trillmatic

USC vs Arkansas 2006

Wow low and ddot that crowd in the SEC got USC shook huh? nope i see in this video THAT ONCE AGAIN that SEC Defense got worked word to Jammal Anderson and Chris Huston and that running game was killer right word to Mcfadden and that other lil fool in the backfield with him.

For all the ACC fans you are not being left out here you go

wow Va Tech is a tough place huh they are a legit power house right dre clark

When will you kids learn not to step up because you will "Get knocked the Eff out" word to smokey from Friday

got real quite in here as soon as i posted the video evidence huh ladies. well as it has been said before

"THE VIDEO NEVER LIES!"

Well nobody reallt gives a damn about the videos. Nobody said that USC was not the best team in the land. My argument was that the SEC is as good as advertised.
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

I heard there were some rumors that Metallica was gonna come and play Enter Sandman for the Va Tech opener. Any confirmation or denial yet? That would be so ill if they did that. That is by far the best entrance in college football.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

This dude Ricky is a clown, I'm about 100% sure that its kobe2nj after he got banned/owned by Method Man last week. Give it a rest kid, your not foolin anyone.
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT
August 25th--Comerica Park--Yankees vs. Tigers​

roll.gif

My dude USC owns us. USC pretty much owns the college landscape right now. Gonna make it that much sweeter when we get you in New Orleans.

:smokin
smokin.gif

Newbs someone mentioned that in a previous post. Still a rumor though, I haven't heard anything concrete. If it does happen I'd imagine that it would come out soon as the season approaches. Isn't Gameday going to be there? No doubt that would be one of the sickest things in college football for the entire year. 20x better than Desmond and Nick Lachey singing the victors at the Horseshoe. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
i know about college football and as far as espn and game day the only started picking USC after the 04 orange bowl so i just watch cuz nothing else is as entertaining. as far as FSU it has fallen and hard RIX=SUCKED WEATHERFORD=SUCKED XAVIER LEE= SUCKED. YOUR LAST FIVE rbs have sucked. you wanna talk about the noles in the 90s yeah they were god but lets talk USC in the 30s, 40s, 60s, 70s, 80s 2000s USC fell off big time in the 90s but is back that is why you fools dont wanna respect. what does the sec have bear bryant and alabama some georgia team w/ hershall walker and auburn with Bo . These points you make about the greatness of the SEC and ACC now are weak no creativity on offense equals low scores and making defenses look good. you see oregon state rack up points on USC and you think the DEFENSE is weak, BUT USC has taken out teams from the Sec like auburn,arkansas and in the ACC Va tech in very recent years. Next year they will play Ohio state so basically they have BIG BALLS. i would too if i recruited like PC because it is easy to take the easy way out and schedule FL. Int,Middle TENN, OR whatever cupcake they want to schedule this week.

[Ok, let break this down.

Quote:
i know about college football and as far as espn and game day the only started picking USC after the 04 orange bowl so i just watch cuz nothing else is as entertaining.

Fine, no argument from me on that one.

Quote:
as far as FSU it has fallen and hard RIX=SUCKED WEATHERFORD=SUCKED XAVIER LEE= SUCKED. YOUR LAST FIVE rbs have sucked.

Ok, we have fallen hardUm, no not exactly. Stumbled mightly, yes, fallen hard HELL NO. Since when do teams who have fallen hard still go bowling a the end of the year. Last year was a bad year, but if you knew the amount of injuries we had, coupled with young players and a suspect OC and QBs with shaky confidence then you see why we went 7-6. RIX sucked = Not necessarily. Did he live up to the hype, no. Sucked, no. Bonehead decisions, yes. Weaterford=sucked and Lee sucked You cant even call it on them yet b/c they still have two years left. And X-lee has only really played in last season. Have they looked good in the spring, according to S&Ts resident CFB expert, Gunna (Free Gunna!!!) theyve looked like basura, so the jury is still out (both are Jrs I believe). Last 5 runninback have suckedHmm.Warrick Dunn, Travis Minor, Greg Jones, Leon Washington, Lorenzo Booker.All of whom are in the league now, and with the exception of booker and washingon ( rookie and 1 year vet), Have stayed around for more than 3 years in the league. Booker and Washington were only able to show glimplses of what they can do, due to a stagnant offense.

Quote:
you wanna talk about the noles in the 90s yeah they were god but lets talk USC in the 30s, 40s, 60s, 70s, 80s 2000s USC fell off big time in the 90s but is back that is why you fools dont wanna respect.
with the late 60s-80s USC teams. You were good. Happy now? I never said that yall werent a good team before. So, @#%$ are you talking about. I simply brought up the fact, as you alluded to that yall had a downtime. And yalls down time was way worse than ours. We just be came relevant when Bobby got there so these are the Seminoles that I will refer to and wil commet about. Never did I disrespect USC, I gave them praise as a matter of fact. I just told you to not forget that yall slipped up as well.

I have no comment on that SEC stuff. As I said before, there is no reason to compare conferences. I never said ACC > Pac-10 or SEC > Pac-10. In fact, I never made any refernce to any other school besides FSU, Florida, and Miami. I was going back and forth with renegade and lowslows, dade boy.

Quote:
i would too if i recruited like PC because it is easy to take the easy way out and schedule FL. Int,Middle TENN, OR whatever cupcake they want to schedule this week

Ok, everyone has cupcakes on their schedule. Ours would prolly be UAB, while USCs is Idaho. Ok. Unless you are referring to the SEC boys in which, I retract my statement.

Quote:
wow Va Tech is a tough place huh they are a legit power house right dre clark

If I may quote myself:

Quote:
FSU plays a MINIMUM of 2/3 (if you take VT) LEGIT POWERHOUSES

So that is saying IF you consider VT a powerhouse, not stating it as a fact, so that throws out that statement from you.

Quote:
got real quite in here as soon as i posted the video evidence huh ladies. well as it has been said before

Some of us have other things to do....like talk to girls, sleep, eat dinner, chill with the boys, etc. So we may not be able to respond in a quick manner. Many only view NT while at work. So that eliminates that statement. Go get your smashington game up son

All in all son, youre just rambling trying to attack everybody whe noone attacked you in the first place. Read and comprehend what people are saying before you go off making yourself look stupind posing up random videos. Ok, we know ho beat who dog, no nee for the video. And this back and forth is taking away from the thread.

Oh, and you sent my a pm, how lame of you.

Quote:
Subject: Where you at
next time you open your mouth and call vt a legit powerhouse check the 1st game of the 2004 season and tell me how that powerhouse did against usc. i hope you liked your bobby bowden tribute your welcome.
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

Lets get back on track.

Them boys down in Coral Gables bout to dominate again :pimp:
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

The U is starting to put together a great class and has a ton of talent but they need a QB to step up real bad. Kyle Wright better do a 180 and start to dominate or else this team will not do much. I would love to see them get back to 10 win seasons because its good for the game but somebody has to be a constant at QB for them.

I love what I am hearing from and about Chad Henne so far. Everybody is claiming a shotgun formation will be used this year but I will have to see if DeBored will actually do it. MM, AA, GMat and 3 real good freshman WRs are gonna be used alot. TE and FB are scarce so we need to get the best talent on the filed and that would mean a 4 wide formation the majority of the time.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
yourself look stupind posing up random videos

These were actual games fool you look stupid, talking about how you are an expert and all then why did'nt you think before you post VA Tech being a powerhouse "oh wait they lost to USC". no you did'nt think because you just open your big mouth. you insult me by saying im stupid and im this that and the other and then when i show your weaksauce of a program in a youtube video you want to retract your statements. You are just pissed i aired your dirty little FSU laundry out in public. FSU was a girl college and now you want to talk about your program having tradition because they won for one decade. weaksauce of a school football team.

Quote:
My dude USC owns us. USC pretty much owns the college landscape right now. Gonna make it that much sweeter when we get you in New Orleans.

Answer you need to stop living under the assumption that BO is still around and face the fact that USC has owned your little wolverines in the Rose Bowl. in new orleans whatever revenge you are dreaming of will not happen PC DOES WELL IN BOWL GAMES IF NOT CHECK THE VIDEO.

Quote:
This dude Ricky is a clown, I'm about 100% sure that its kobe2nj after he got banned/owned by Method Man last week. Give it a rest kid, your not foolin anyone.

Af i don't know what the hell you are talking about but you want to open your damn mouth address me man to man punk fool.

man up lil fool and if you cant do not step in the ring with me

Quote:
These were actual games fool you look stupid, talking about how you are an expert and all then why did'nt you think before you post VA Tech being a powerhouse "oh wait they lost to USC". no you did'nt think because you just open your big mouth. you insult me by saying im stupid and im this that and the other and then when i show your weaksauce of a program in a youtube video you want to retract your statements. You are just pissed i aired your dirty little FSU laundry out in public. FSU was a girl college and now you want to talk about your program having tradition because they won for one decade. weaksauce of a school football team.
TEAMYANKEES

Looks like another 5-star is gonna commit soon. 17 of the 29 5-star prospects have already committed. That pretty unusual as we normally have to wait until the end of the H.S. season or the AAA game to see where the top prospects commit.

Looking forward to reading the write up about USC on rivals tomorrow.

Any other Big Ten fans upset about this whole Big Ten Network BS?

>:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom