Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Nah, we've pretty much ran this thread :lol:
laugh.gif
Go BlueWanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1'sEmail: [email protected]: zs05wc

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Wipe Me Down
Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, ...Get it Man.

DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

McGuffie!
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren

Not a surprise. I have known about it since April but it is still nice to see it public. RB recruiting should be wrapped up for Michigan. I doubt Avery Horn will qualify and that will give us another scholly but I think we use it elsewhere. I think 2009 prospect Larry Caper from Battle Creek MI, wil be the guy Michigan targets for their next RB commit. He was in town this weekend and am hoping that he had a great visit.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

I heard about Avery Horn not qualifying. That sucks. Helmuth has shown the ability to carry the ball though, so we have at least somewhat of an RB from last years class. Also gives us another scholly should he not be ever able to qualify ala Quiton Woods. Should help with recruiting next year and maybe both Caper and Jackson will be in the fold. Also next year Boren's little bro will probably be recruited (freakin clone... they look exactly the same) as a FB.

Most of us knew about McGuffie for awhile. Like 90% with that 10% floating back and forth in the last couple weeks. I heard some wild stuff about his recruiting visits while I was in AA this weekend :lol:
laugh.gif

I play against Capers week 6, I absolutely can't wait for that game. Last year he busted his knee in the first conference game so we didn't get the chance to go against him. From what I hear, Capers will be a top 25 player in the nation/5-star next year. I look forward to layin his @#%$ out!

BTW, Capers is a pretty heavy Michigan lean already.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren

Ouch with Kindle. The kid is a beast an I was hoping to see what he would be able to do this year. With their schedule I highly doubt it will hurt them at all.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Anybody got some info on Brice Butler? FSU people say he's a lock to be a Nole, but I'm also hearing that he's strongly considering SC.

^

Rivals100 WR Brice Butler will announce his commitment August 4th at Norcross High School at a 3:00 p.m. EST press conference. Warchant.com will hopefully have somebody there but at the very least, the Rivals.com AMP team will be in attendance so we will have play-by-play, photos and video of his announcement.

Of course, most believe his top two schools are FSU and USC, with LSU being the darkhorse. Butler is going back and forth with his decision. Some days it sounds pretty good for FSU, but at other times I'm hearing USC. With his announcement still a week away it's unlikely anything is set in stone and I doubt Butler is 100% certain (so don't believe people who say they know where he's headed because they don't).

courtesy of DOT
TEAMYANKEES

it would be great if Butler chose USC but we'll have to wait and see. Im surprised i thought he would wait until signing day. If USC COULD pull Him and Dieon Walker teams around the country would have nightmares going up against the USC WRs.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
it would be great if Butler chose USC but we'll have to wait and see. Im surprised i thought he would wait until signing day. If USC COULD pull Him and Dieon Walker teams around the country would have nightmares going up against the USC WRs.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
(so don't believe people who say they know where he's headed because they don't).
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Hate to see in-state prospects get away, but UGA has already gotten A.J. Green and Tavarres King at WR, so we can't be too greedy.

Quote:
Johnson and Carswell from last year along with Ausberry, Patterson and Hazelton from the year before is more than enough.

Quote:
Walker has been seeming to warn up to coming to Tally, due to his building relationship with 5* QB EJ Manuel, who is also out of VA...Hopefully we can nab Walker and Jones
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
let me just remind you in case you forgot.

Quote:
Updated: November 14, 2006, 9:19 PM ET

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- For months, Florida State fans have clamored for the ouster of offensive coordinator Jeff Bowden, blaming him for the team's woes.Jeff Bowden resigned as Florida State's offensive coordinator just three days after the Seminoles were shut out for the first time in 233 games.
Tuesday, Bowden ended the debate, resigning just three days after the Seminoles were shut out for the first time in 233 games.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008

Bama just got 7 commits in a week long stint. They did real good. Just got Burton Scott today. Kid is good. But now all the Bama fans are talking reckless. Lets see how Saban recruits if they go 7-5 which they very well could do. The scool is hot right now and they are reaping the benefits but it will wear off. They still need a QB to throw the ball. Nick Fanuzzi is not that good.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

vidals slated to start opposite pt. i personally expect big things from the guy. he was tearing it up last year at fall practice but never really got the opportunity to do anything during the season. hes about as fearless of a wr ive seen going over the middle.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​

Back
Top Bottom