Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Vidal looks good in practice the key word is "Practice" we shall see on sept. 1 how good he is. Patrick Turner is a beast and he has been waiting patiently so i see him exploding this year.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
DRE you think E.J. will be better than Xavier Lee? well see what your new OC does. cuz LORD knows Jeff bowden :rofl:
roll.gif
was not cutting it
. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
let me just remind you in case you forgot.

Yo, Ricky, I know we was going back and forth before, but you didn't even have to go there son lmao. You are officially on my hate list. :lol:
laugh.gif
. I dont really dislike Drew, Im just waiting for either of these dudes to live up to their billing. I would hate for Drew to end up like Rix. Good freshman year and downhill ever since. As for E.J., I really cant say, 'cause I havent seen too much of him. But the youngster does have a cannon and seems to have his head on straight.....Plus he is recruting along w/ the other early commits, to thats a +1 in my book :D
happy.gif
TEAMYANKEES

Who out there can hook me up with a sig. PM me if you would be so kind. Thanks alot.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

^So is he D. Jarret speed or Mike Williams speed??? I have actually seen DJ get behind and or run past a corner. Not so much with Big Mike...
TEAMYANKEES

i was rewatching the fsu/miami game during rixs senior year last week and i was actually feeling sorry for rix since dude was throwing sidearm passes off his back foot. guy never had a chance to develop with jeff bowden/fsu qb coach never correcting his horrible mechanics. i mean even weatherford/xlee have some of the worst mechanics youve ever seen in a qb.
USC TROJANS

UM/ND is on until 2031 - Let the rivalry begin :smokin
smokin.gif

I'm still confused as to if there will be a break in 2011 and 2012. I've heard it both ways and can't figure it out.

An amazing 10! Auburn players from the '07 recruiting class did not qualify. That's pretty amazing and shows you why some schools sign 25+ recruits year after year.

Quote:
^So is he D. Jarret speed or Mike Williams speed??? I have actually seen DJ get behind and or run past a corner. Not so much with Big Mike...

I think he's faster than both right now, but not by much. He was clocked in the high 4.4/low 4.5 during Spring practice, which is slightly better than Jarrett/BMW. He's not going to stretch the field by any means, but he's going to be Mr. Consistency much like Steve Smith but with a physical element.

DRE im on your list because i call it like i see it if you remember correctly you address me first and that is like waving a match in front of a fire. but anyways i will give you credit for recognizing USC is on top right now but you did fail to realize that USC has been a top program for a decades, and it is harder to stay on top than getting there. look at army, navy, alabama, etc all HAD historic programs but are they still on top NO! And the reason i made fun OF lil Bowden was because they recruit Blue Chips but do not know how to play/use them properly. i mean for God's sake they got 2 top Rbs in 2002 Booker and Washington and let's just say that their career at FSU DID NOT live up tp the hype. It happens at every school some guys dont pan out but at FSU it happens more often recently and yet Blue Chips still go there? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008

AFTER ppl been saying that for a couple of weeks and that vid on rivals makes me wonder why this guy has not been rated higher all long. we will see what happens when rivals updates the rankings.
USC TROJANS

Quote:
AFTER ppl been saying that for a couple of weeks and that vid on rivals makes me wonder why this guy has not been rated higher all long. we will see what happens when rivals updates the rankings.

After the Rising Stars Camp it was pretty much a done deal. He's been flying under the radar, but Rivals recently bumped him up to 4-star. He'll be a nice pick-up. I'll be shocked if he chooses another school.

yeah i heard his dad was pretty sure he wanted to go to SC in an interview on wearesc.com or scplaybook.com i dont remember. anyways there also talk about putting him at DE or Offensive line because he so versitle. He said he wants to play DE but i guess PC and the staff will have to take a closer look at where they can use his skills more effeciently.
USC TROJANS

Man Julio Jones at the Hoover 7-on-7 was a beast. This kid is unbelieveable. I never really sat down and watched alot of his tapes because I was convinced when I saw the pics and little bit of vids, but he in UNREAL. Whoever gets him, will get a legit #1WR as a True Frosh. Guaranteed. Damn. He just goes up and gets it. I think he is the #1 player in the class. Arthur Brown is good but Julio is doing it against good comp. I am NOT sold on the Terrelle Pryor hype yet. I just can't get over what Julio does when he steps on the field. Hopefully he doesn't have a Reggie Ball throwing him the ball in college. Wow. That made my night.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

USC COULD FIT HIM IN THE ROTATION. I dont know though after what Pete Carroll did in the south this past year, lets just say they arent rolling out the welcome mat anymore.

Louisiana
JOE McKnight- FUTURE HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER!

Arkansas
BRODERICK GREEN

I cant forget the transfer like MITCH MUSTAIN

Damien Williams

Maybe this is why SEC fans hate USC? Just maybe
USC TROJANS

Quote:
An amazing 10! Auburn players from the '07 recruiting class did not qualify. That's pretty amazing and shows you why some schools sign 25+ recruits year after year.

Dumb @#%$ coaches.....

Quote:
Maybe this is why SEC fans hate USC? Just maybe
this up again. I was hoping the past 3 pages have put that beef aside.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

newbs it is true you know it and i know it. hey if i went in your backyard and raided all the talent wouldnt you be pissed. the SEC/ACC had been taking Blue Chips from Cali in the early 90s and 2000s but now the insult has been avenged by Pete Carroll.
USC TROJANS

I choose the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

I like how John David Booty and Joe Mcknight have that Southern Charm/SWAGGER
USC TROJANS

Quote:
I like how John David Booty and Joe Mcknight have that Southern Charm/SWAGGER
:x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

check this out from collegefootballnews.com

Quote:
5 Non-Conference Games the Big Ten had better take, very, very seriously
1. Ohio State at Washington, Sept. 15
2. Ball State at Illinois, Sept. 20
3 Purdue at Toledo, Sept. 1
4. Appalachian State at Michigan, Sept. 1 (Dont laugh theres a two-time defending national champion in the house and its not the one in blue.)
5. North Dakota State at Minnesota, Oct. 20 (Youre still laughing it

SWEN check the video they speak kinda funny words like "yall" but as long as they produce im happy.
USC TROJANS

Back
Top Bottom