Ricky x19x
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

lowslows
james wilson please homie that fool knew he would not start and took the easy way out with the gators.

You are really the dumbest fool on this thread check the videos lil man Pete stay recruiting and landing BLUE CHIPS ALL DAY IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!

BIG MIKE WILLIAMS FROM FLORIDA all over this video

Keith Rivers ring a bell fool yeah he is from Florida

WE ARE USC BABY ALL DAY!!! LOOK AT KEITH AT 3:58 SACKING THE QB!!
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

This is the current 08 Offensive line class for USC MATT KALIL, TYRON SMITH, MATT MEYER, DANIEL CAMPBELL and they might add another two 4 star O linemen. THEY are looking pretty solid here for next 4 years.

USC TROJANS

Quote:
You are really the dumbest fool on this thread check the videos lil man Pete stay recruiting and landing BLUE CHIPS ALL DAY IN THE SUNSHINE STATE
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

Ricky - It was a joke my dude......

Quote:
I just can't get over what Julio does when he steps on the field. Hopefully he doesn't have a Reggie Ball throwing him the ball in college. Wow. That made my night.
TEAMYANKEES

[ center][ font color=navy face=verdana size=6][ b]Team Wolverine[ /b][ /font][ /center][ center][ font color=yellow face=verdana size=2][ b]Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren[ /b][ /font][ /center]

There is the basic sig for Team Wolverine for anyone that wants it. I put some spaces in there so it could be posted, so make sure you take them out before you paste it into the sig spot in your preferences. I changed mine up a little to represent the players I played against in high school. I'll probably be changing the players every once in awhile.

What college game is going to be the first on TV this year? Last year it might have been Central Michigan vs. Boston College and it was actually a really good game. Stupid Grand Valley... errrr Central Michigan coach called a trick play as they were driving in the 4th to tie up the game, one of the more stupid play calls I've ever seen in D-1 football.
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

first off james wilson had cali ties as well so i guess had he stuck with his commitment that wouldnt have really counted as well then huh? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008

Quote:
first off james wilson had cali ties as well so i guess had he stuck with his commitment that wouldnt have really counted as well then huh? and secondly james wilson had to deal with his psychotic mom who wanted no part of him in socal near his dad so the fact that wilson stuck to his commitment for so long even after his mom kicked him out of the house is amazing in itself.
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

how many damn names does this guy have, and why does he keep like 5 videos per page, please stop wasting bandwidth

Team Wipe Me Down
Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, ...Get it Man.

DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

WILLINC
Dont get me started mind your business and stay out of my business, tell me what to do ain't your job.

lows FYI i hear patrick johnson is not too happy w/ the "U" and might decommit. i heard he enjoyed his visit to the USC camp so we will see if USC can pull somebody like him from Florida.
USC TROJANS

Quote:
"It's not open - no, man," he said. "Miami, that's where my heart is. I'm staying with the Canes. I said (USC) really opened my eyes to see what college has to offer. But Miami's where it's at.
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

Quote:
You have no clue about the situation and people that do (some on this board) are laughing at you because you look foolish thinking that we are bitter. Learn what happend before you speak.
:wow:
eek.gif
so Rojo posts on these boards? please no one really knows what happen except for Rojo. these michigan fans are clinging to the words of some biased beat writer. USC attracts the top kids from around the country and is a powerhouse. Who wouldn't want to go there? it's these small time dudes getting real mad when they lose out on a kid. you don't see anyone USC fans crying foul play about Donovan Warren. but michigan fans stay crying and dreaming about rojo. far as i know, USC was recruiting as a WR and maybe he committed silently to Pete a long time ago and waited as long as possible because he didn't want local backlash
Ron Paul 2008

Ok, as far as FSU recruits:

We just landed DE/TE Toshmon Stevens outta Crescent City in fla. 3* DE as of now w/ offers from 14 other schools

I have this feeling that Brice Butler will end up at SC. Even though his dad was an AA here (I believe), i still dont feel confident on it. His committment will be on 8/4 . In that case, I hope we land Deion Walker.
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
so Rojo posts on these boards? please no one really knows what happen except for Rojo. these michigan fans are clinging to the words of some biased beat writer. USC attracts the top kids from around the country and is a powerhouse. Who wouldn't want to go there? it's these small time dudes getting real mad when they lose out on a kid. you don't see anyone USC fans crying foul play about Donovan Warren. but michigan fans stay crying and dreaming about rojo. far as i know, USC was recruiting as a WR and maybe he committed silently to Pete a long time ago and waited as long as possible because he didn't want local backlash
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

Back
Top Bottom