Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Peep my pic.

Dunncopy.jpg

sugar010400trophy.jpg

deion_sanders_fsu_florida_state_university_alumni_hall_of_famer_NFL_san_francisco_49ers_dallas_cowboys.jpg

1583132.jpg

lg_ward_all-01.jpg
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

played.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

3db77688e151d-98-1.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
(B.J. Askew)
Askew03_04_07_1.jpg

Now with the 'Bucs.

Some of the best hands I've seen in a long long time. (Jason Avant)
avant-080706.jpg

Eagles picked him up last year in like the 5th and got a STEAL (No Colston though)

4192067542230-60-1.jpg

Solid O-Lineman for a couple years
37396.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

Backus_OPOY05.jpg
ing tackle his entire career. (Jeff Backus)

3cb67ea52c674-53-1.gif

No freakin way again... I didn't even know he was in the NFL (Ronald Bellamy)
sco80.jpg

Scottish Claymores... err Detroit Lions? Whatever that kinda makes sense if you think about it

pimp.gif

Branch.jpg

Alan Branch... he's gonna be a force on the cardinals line - f that crap about him being lazy... he's gonna make gabe watson look like an Pat Massey

sport2_mv.jpg
|I
tired.gif

52lvqdu.jpg

Supposedly killin dudes in practice. Don't know where that came from - maybe Ray is giving him advice? Lit up McGahee the other day
357421.jpg

wtzfbccampbell1010198.gif
pimp.gif
Had a couple catches for the Saints last year
62o3vnk.jpg

PH2006031401477.jpg
pimp.gif

681kbb9.jpg

Another one of those where you just shake you head and say whaaaat? His bro was better than he was and he isn't even in the NFL. Dude got burnt so many times in his college career, this one is for you Markus Curry (Niners)

416e565bb91c3-92-1.jpg

Kevin Dudley - Fullback - Saints

4326be5996dfd-13-1.jpg

Pitch the damn ball you idiot. Tyler Ecker - ********

g_edwards_i.jpg

A little throwback #80. If Quinn can get him the ball watch out.
061123_edwards_vmed_2p.widec.jpg
laugh.gif
at him looking at the jumbotron

24giants.2.600.jpg

Michigan reppin' with those kickers in the NFL - now on the Fins - Jay Feeley
akdn1.jpg

060130_Foote.jpg

One of the most bad @#%$ LB's to come out of Michigan. Larry Foote is the man.
FooteLarryBlk442TB.jpg

osdn1.jpg

Another good one - Ian Gold - Broncos
4pm8tw9.jpg

2513.jpg

Man I don't even remember when Jonathan Goodwin played, must have been out of the country - center - saints

sasfbccoloradgriese091397.gif
laugh.gif

griese_debut.jpg

219690003_256224c1e1.jpg

Combine All-Star. He might have a Ty Law like career

3fa5f39618f6f-2-1.jpg

Had some pretty productive years with the Lions. James Hall, now with the Rams

628xggh.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

s_henson_i.jpg

Everyone's favorite baseball player - now with the Vikings
3cb300092cc2c-48-1.jpg

um31.jpg

Celebrating Penn State in '02. Awesome in college. Victor Hobson - JETS

060130_hutchinson.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

notre dame of course...

Novphot5.jpg

Tim_Brown-142x191.jpg

bettis.gif

hxm85439.jpg

stovall-lg.jpg

051022_brady_quinn_vmed.widec.jpg

Faine-Gator-2.jpeg

and of course,, the best punter in the game hunter smith, lol
hunterfake.jpg

[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

bettis.gif

pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

s_henson_i.jpg
|I
tired.gif
Let'sGoBlue

make the world a better place, punch bi\\\ martin in the face​
anti-jim harbaugh​

rivals100.rivals.com/view...a_key=1738

rivals top 250..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

^

Gracias.

I'm surprised John Weinke didn't get his 4th star. Still time though as I think there are about 25-30 prospects who get a 4th star and are nto included in the 250.

Lots of Michigan targets left on board and I'm still not too worried about this class, even after a slow(er) summer.
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

RANDY SHANNON Q&A FOLLOWING THE AUG. 9 SCRIMMAGE

Opening statement: This was a real good scrimmage today. We had a lot of situations today, which was great. We had two two-minute situations, one going in at halftime and the other one to win the game or send it into overtime. We had a sudden change situation, coming off the goal line situation. So it's like we had a game, special teams and all, so guys get used to the tempo and what it takes to play the entire game. You almost cover every situation known to man, even short-yardage situations, even goal line. We've been working on it and the guys did a good job. There weren't that many penalties. For the most part they were aggressive and played well.

Q: Who did well today?

Shannon: I really don't know. I was just pleased with the enthusiasm. Sam (Shields) made some plays and the receivers caught the ball well. We had some nice runs, then the defense stepped up and played the run game well.

Q: The quarterbacks did well today?

Shannon: Yeah, they did a good job. They really did.

Q: You won't say if Kirby Freeman or Kyle Wright did better than the other?

Shannon: No. You know what? Kirby made some good passes today. He hit some good deep balls. Kyle was patient, didn't get any interceptions, didn't take sacks. Whichever one can manage a game and get us to win games, that's (what we want). And both of them did a good job.

Q: What are your impressions of Joseph Nicolas so far?

Shannon: He's doing okay. He's a young guy, is energetic, wants to learn. That's all we need. He wants to learn and get better, and that's all we ask for.

Q: You did special teams live today?

Shannon: Yeah, full speed live. We had a couple of good kickoff returns. We had one or two punt returns over 10 yards, the others were fair catches. When you have those opportunities, that's pretty good. I think the biggest emphasis this year, since they moved the ball back five yards (on kickoffs), it's going to be returns. So you better work on your return game and coverage game.

Q: It's rare to do special teams live this early, right?

Shannon: That's rare. You really don't do it this early live because you're always afraid of injuries, but you have to do it because those guys have to get used to it.

Q: What about field goals?

Shannon: The guys did a good job on some field goals. We kicked between a 38 and 45 yard field goal. We had another opportunity to kick one and we missed it. We're just going to keep going and it's going to be open (competition) for those guys and whoever does a good job is going to be fine.

Q: What were your impressions of the offensive line play today?

Shannon: They did a great job. We had a couple of big plays in the passing game, a couple of run plays that were great. That's all you can ask for. You aren't always going to dominate the whole game. Be patient, stay calm and things are going to happen as long as you do that.

Q: How far does today go in terms of guys proving themselves?

Shannon: It's the first scrimmage. You've got two more scrimmages, a lot of practices in between. So we'll find out what happens when that third scrimmage comes around.

Q: When's the next scrimmage?

Shannon: The 13th, 14th, 15th, something like that.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Sloccum dominated today at pratice, he should be getting a lot of tick.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Major Wright is such a beast.. he's gonna be a good one..
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Jesus Christ that Miami slideshow is just filthy.

:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
pimp.gif
:x
sick.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

God damn Adrian @#%$ is that all about? Hopefully its just the case of summer two-a-days getting to him. He better f'in explode this year if he wants to get paid. He's gonna be living off second day money if he doesn't.

AF did you ever read any of BE's away messages? F'in hilarious :rofl:
roll.gif
Team Wolverine

Yo, I seen Major Wright Lay Chris rainey Out in the FHS State championship game...

LOL teammates now and he still doin the same

It ain't 2-a-days, that's been in his away message for literally months. Since he was suspended.

BE's away messages are hilarious :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

The new avy :pimp:
pimp.gif
6ba3fhy.jpg
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Back
Top Bottom